Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Umeltin]
    #15503234 -

He has a forbidden love affair with teh cack.

He only hates gays because hes jealous of their freedom.
Seriously get everyone to tell him he's gay.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: thoughts]
    #15503237 -

Shockingly enough he is a staunch freedom loving republican.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem]
    #15503435 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Morphogenesis]
    #15503439 -

Morphogenesis said:
Looking at gay porn doesn't make you gay, anymore than looking at lesbian porn makes you a lesbian.



.

As a straight male, I will admit that I have watched gay porn out of curiosity. I've thought about the possibility of having sex with a dude. Doesn't turn me on :shrug:

Sexual orientation is more like a continuum than a light-switch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: morrowasted]
    #15503469 -

Quote:
Doesn't turn me on :shrug:



Almost all gay porn doesnt turn me on either. Porn has become very far removed from real life. Most of it is just filth, crude and unempathic.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Asante]
    #15503487 -

Don't tell him... Give him a little suggestion, just borrow his laptop again and set this: http://i_found_your.gay_porn.homo.com/index_pl.php as his homepage :evil:


--------------------
"Well, like the Good Book says, 'Let he who is without sin throweth the first rock...and I shalt smoketh it!'"

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But Doctor... I am Pagliacci."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Anthony]
    #15503497 -

Anthony said:
What is homosexuality? "...romantic or sexual attraction or behavior between members of the same sex or gender."




dude... that's just fucking gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Asante]
    #15503518 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:
Doesn't turn me on :shrug:



Almost all gay porn doesnt turn me on either. Porn has become very far removed from real life. Most of it is just filth, crude and unempathic.



yeah most straight porn doesn't turn me on either :shrug: I have a feeling a lot of gay porn is made for straight men, now that you point this out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: morrowasted]
    #15503699 -

morrowasted said:
I have a feeling a lot of gay porn is made for straight men



Haha

Hahahaha!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Brugman]
    #15503707 -

Brugman said:
morrowasted said:
I have a feeling a lot of gay porn is made for straight men



Haha

Hahahaha!



Sorry, allow me to revise my statement. I have a feeling a lot gay porn is made for men who claim to be straight in public.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem]
    #15503761 -

Othyem said:
None of what you said applies to the situation. First off, I wasn't being 'nosey' I played a video on the laptop he let me borrow. It's not my fault all of his gay porn videos were exposed when I did that.

Secondly, I find it hard to believe he has this extensive  gay porn collection to 'post' on internet forums.

The only reason I even care is because he is extremely cruel to others about being gay. If any one is judgmental it would be him.

I like how asking advice about how to deal with this situation makes me a horribly judgmental person.

No idea how you formed that opinion based on the information I provided. Thanks for the non-advice though.



Did you really expect more from the assholes on this forum ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: morrowasted]
    #15503789 -

morrowasted said:
Brugman said:
morrowasted said:
I have a feeling a lot of gay porn is made for straight men



Haha

Hahahaha!



Sorry, allow me to revise my statement. I have a feeling a lot gay porn is made for men who claim to be straight in public.




He was doing the Evil Genius Diabolical Master Plan laugh


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: morrowasted]
    #15503883 -

morrowasted said:
Brugman said:
morrowasted said:
I have a feeling a lot of gay porn is made for straight men



Haha

Hahahaha!



Sorry, allow me to revise my statement. I have a feeling a lot gay porn is made for men who claim to be straight in public.



Oh ok, that makes more sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #15505763 -

Visionary Tools said:
But, just because he hates himself doesn't excuse him being a complete penarse to his friend. Next time he does it, just say "At least he has the balls to admit he's a fucking queer unlike some people."

It'll hurt his ego, but in the long run he has to come clean. It's not like he's into raping kids, homo-sex is not something nasty you'll burn in hell for.



^Sound advice, tell us how it goes OP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: hecticpicnic]
    #15506828 -

I'll probably see him in a couple of days. I plan on asking him about it in the nicest way possible. My main goal is  if he is indeed into men to assure him none of us, as in me an the rest of the group really give a shit what his sexual orientation is. That there is no need to hide it or lash out  at others because of it.  I'll report back later on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem] * 2
    #15506993 -

if he's a really close friend i'd let it be. it's obvious he has some stuff to work through and calling him out on it would not make things easier on him.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem] * 2
    #15507054 -

Othyem said:
I'll probably see him in a couple of days. I plan on asking him about it in the nicest way possible. My main goal is  if he is indeed into men to assure him none of us, as in me an the rest of the group really give a shit what his sexual orientation is. That there is no need to hide it or lash out  at others because of it.  I'll report back later on.



dude just dont bring it up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: morrowasted]
    #15507438 -

Not bringing it up is makeing it worse and making him jump to conclusions. I would be angry as hell if some dude was judgeing me and not even asking me about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #15507544 -

Yea I agree...watching gay porn does make you gay.


Say something...or just completely forget about it.

Like I need to know the amount of gay porn?Like one scene?Or like multiple.

If he was my good friend I'd just ask him like lol WTF dude got gay porn on ur shit.Seriously would say something cuz idk all my friends don't give a fuck but still would be funny to call him out.


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #15507571 -

Their have been documented cases of Straight men sometimes boneing a man in the ass when he was younger etc, and then going on to marry a women and have children and remain straight for the rest of his life.

Assumeing someone is homosexual is just ignorant and judgemental.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,291 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,816 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* Biker Gangs vs. Homophobes OneMoreRobot3021 2,307 13 02/21/06 01:50 PM
by TYL3R
* The Anti-porn Guy
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,108 46 11/28/03 11:12 AM
by Panoramix
* drug porn
( 1 2 3 all )
OutkastSlug 16,227 51 05/10/03 04:48 PM
by jahbyrd
* LESBIAN PORN Jenny 4,349 16 11/12/02 09:34 PM
by Papaver
* Canadians think porn is funny recalcitrant 3,485 19 11/20/07 07:45 PM
by clorox

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,889 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.