Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem]
    #15500295 -

I feel sorry for the bloke. I sometimes feel "I sure wish I'd go steady with a girl" and not want the cock, or man arse for that matter as I often end up on top (why are men so lazy?)

But, just because he hates himself doesn't excuse him being a complete penarse to his friend. Next time he does it, just say "At least he has the balls to admit he's a fucking queer unlike some people."

It'll hurt his ego, but in the long run he has to come clean. It's not like he's into raping kids, homo-sex is not something nasty you'll burn in hell for.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #15500296 -

:lolsy:

NO IM NTO GAI GUISE I JUST LOVE WATCHIN DICKS GO IN BUTTS THAT ALSO HAVE DICKS SHUT UP


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem] * 1
    #15500411 -

Othyem said:
Any ideas on what I should do. Confront him? Forget it? If I confront him about it what do I say? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Believe it or not.. I had this same situation happen my first year in college. My buddy and I were hanging out in his dorm room and I picked up his laptop, opened it to find a pic of a dude fucking another dude. I was like wtfsauce for about 2 mins and was kinda weirded out by it. I just outright told him: "Listen, if your gay... thats cool, idgaf, but if ur gonna have shit like this layin around open, then we need to start chillin outside...". Just be honest with your friends and let them know that you are uncomfortable about certain things, and if they are really friends they wont make you feel bad about it.


--------------------


"You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes" - Corey Taylor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: s0ulfire]
    #15501276 -

No straight man is going to masturbate to a porno of two men fucking eachother.-that is gay.

if you masturbate to men fucking eachother then that means apparently you are attracted to men. If you cant admit this then youre probably in denial.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Umeltin]
    #15501358 -

masterdebator said:
No straight man is going to masturbate to a porno of two men fucking eachother.-that is gay.

if you masturbate to men fucking eachother then that means apparently you are attracted to men. If you cant admit this then youre probably in denial.



i've jerked it to pictures of fruit salad.


what does that make me?


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem] * 2
    #15501369 -

it's just sex.

this thread is about some idiot calling someone out for being a fag, and fakes being a homophobic douche when he has cocks on his computer.

this thread isn't about the gay debate. God, this forum is filled with so much idiotic bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #15501384 -

No one is forcing you to read this or post.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: withoutawire]
    #15501431 -

no one is forcing me to visit the shroomery either.

your point?

your comment doesn't change my opinion about the state of the queries in this forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15501439 -

You're complaining about what you are reading on here...


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: withoutawire]
    #15501442 -

i am not... i am stating this thread and most of the topics on this forum are for idiots.

i have no option but to state my opinion on this matter, considering that's what i think. Dur.

ha, complaining.

what a joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15501449 -

:tigerbunny:


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: withoutawire]
    #15501455 -

yes, i know you have that there for a reason. backup. tigerbunny backup.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15501475 -

:excitedseal:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Salomon]
    #15501536 -

The OP is worse then his friend for being hella nosey and then being hella judgemental for just assumeing the guy is homosexual but not even haveing the balls to ask him about it. I post on a forum where guys sometimes post pics of homosexual male pictures in a thread that has gone bad or something. Maybe he was just useing the pics to post on a forum. U will never know if he is homosexual if u dont ask him and u are just so hella judgmental of a person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem]
    #15501543 -

I'd tell him that if he ever picks on the gay kid again I will make sure everyone knows. If you aren't doing it to right the wrong of a bully then you are being a huge dick.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #15503168 -

ShiVersblood said:
The OP is worse then his friend for being hella nosey and then being hella judgemental for just assumeing the guy is homosexual but not even haveing the balls to ask him about it. I post on a forum where guys sometimes post pics of homosexual male pictures in a thread that has gone bad or something. Maybe he was just useing the pics to post on a forum. U will never know if he is homosexual if u dont ask him and u are just so hella judgmental of a person.



ding ding ding :congrats:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #15503197 -

None of what you said applies to the situation. First off, I wasn't being 'nosey' I played a video on the laptop he let me borrow. It's not my fault all of his gay porn videos were exposed when I did that.

Secondly, I find it hard to believe he has this extensive  gay porn collection to 'post' on internet forums.

The only reason I even care is because he is extremely cruel to others about being gay. If any one is judgmental it would be him.

I like how asking advice about how to deal with this situation makes me a horribly judgmental person.

No idea how you formed that opinion based on the information I provided. Thanks for the non-advice though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: John Nada]
    #15503201 -

StevenMichael said:
Othyem said:
Any ideas on what I should do. Confront him? Forget it? If I confront him about it what do I say? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.





Kill him for not having your value system and morals and absorb his soul like Highlander.



:rofl::lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: Othyem]
    #15503210 -

You should stage an intervention with his family. Sounds like he has issues that go a lot deeper, no pun intended.
Maybe his dad is to blame.

Either way, just get him to tell his parents hes facinated by throbbing cock.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found gay porn on Homophobic friends laptop. [Re: thoughts]
    #15503218 -

iwasaClown said:
You should stage an intervention with his family. Sounds like he has issues that go a lot deeper, no pun intended.
Maybe his dad is to blame.

Either way, just get him to tell his parents hes facinated by throbbing cock.



aka: he loves the cock/ cockmeat sandwich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,291 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,816 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* Biker Gangs vs. Homophobes OneMoreRobot3021 2,307 13 02/21/06 01:50 PM
by TYL3R
* The Anti-porn Guy
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,108 46 11/28/03 11:12 AM
by Panoramix
* drug porn
( 1 2 3 all )
OutkastSlug 16,227 51 05/10/03 04:48 PM
by jahbyrd
* LESBIAN PORN Jenny 4,349 16 11/12/02 09:34 PM
by Papaver
* Canadians think porn is funny recalcitrant 3,485 19 11/20/07 07:45 PM
by clorox

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,889 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.