Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Questions about Phalaris grass
    #1550104 -

I read what I could but couldn't find any info.

I would like to grow some Phalaris grass so I can try using it as a bulk substrate for cubies in the winter but am not sure about the texture of the mature grass. Is it hollow like straw? Sorry -- I'm no botanist. I also read it grows seven feet tall -- anyone know about the diameter?

Also -- does anyone know a supplier for seeds for strains known to produce a high alkaloid content?

Thanks,

--
Micro


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Questions about Phalaris grass [Re: micro]
    #1551698 -

Psychotria Viridis was the most advised one when I asked. Theres a pic on that link also. This is where I was gonna get mine before I desided to get Mimosa (which I still got from that site). I'm pretty sure their alkaloid content is atleast as high as any other you'll find :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Phalaris Grass Wh0r420WaNg 2,137 3 04/17/03 09:44 PM
by Hooty
* Phalaris grass<-Havn't read that subject before! DOBOS 1,196 2 06/25/02 03:58 PM
by RebelSteve33
* Please ID possible Phalaris grass ahel 1,236 7 07/16/03 07:47 PM
by neuro
* Phalaris quest. MAIA 2,834 8 09/29/01 05:58 AM
by sputnik2
* Phalaris growing from seed?? Psilocybeingzz 875 3 05/11/03 02:37 AM
by Wysefool
* ornamental phalaris yoberutan 1,189 2 01/05/02 10:26 AM
by yoberutan
* Phalaris Arundinacea frootloop 5,043 11 08/19/01 09:08 AM
by iudexk
* Phalaris arundinacea TinMan 1,570 3 06/06/15 03:19 PM
by musiclover420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
920 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.