Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Poid]
    #15352884 -

Poid said:
sunset_mission said:
the elusive predator who preys on Chris Hansen,



:lolsy:



now that i know who that is (i thought was some cartoon guy, or something, something something Hanson rang a bell) it's even more brilliant.

yes.
this thread rules.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15352923 -

one more freestyle nig :chillin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Vsnares.Zappa]
    #15352930 -

did Poid already get one? (i am assuming he did.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #15352985 -

Mine's on page 12.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Poid]
    #15352995 -

feelin' it


--------------------
Disclaimer: All posts created by the user "Bomb Diggity" are entirely fictitious and are created solely for entertainment purposes to cope with his severe social anxiety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Poid] * 1
    #15353014 -

Poid said:
Mine's on page 12.



BAHAHAHA nice... is DNA THC? fo realz?  :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread *DELETED* [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15353039 -

Post deleted by MikeZ

Reason for deletion: ...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: MikeZ]
    #15353059 -

I WANT ONE :sip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: MikeZ]
    #15353084 -

MikeZ said:
Don't bother cause you're cannon fodder for the hotter and I gotta secret.  Peep it.  I'm your father.



wishy-washy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15353099 -

Do me, nice n hard :shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15353154 -

sunset_mission said:
But you don't deny putting LSD in children's cereal and feeding it to them.

Fascinating... :strokebeard:



OH GOD NOT THE CHILDREN!!!

sunset_mission said:
And my sincere apologies on not providing you with a nice pre-trip verse. :tongue2: Did your ego end up going through a dark, rap-less meatgrinder?





It ended up being somewhat weak cactus from what I remember. I barely tripped at all. It was probably your fault.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Remix]
    #15353447 -

nice bump:lol:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15357305 -

let me get one the next time your a fried turkey :vaped:

you got skills man


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15357308 -

dat ass freestyle? =D


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: casket]
    #15372431 -

Vsnares.Zappa said:
one more freestyle nig :chillin:



full visible color spectrum chimera
scoring more tricks than Yogi Berra
the 4chanistic mystic, vindictive
indicted into an asylum of illusions
Guy Fawkes intrusions, more eloquently known as "trolling"
rolling stones chocked full of MDMA
dumb all over, wear a turban to the YMCA
try various RC's, stay, bang on your keyboard :intardnet:
to troll is to serve enlightenment to the bored

Bomb Diggity said:
feelin' it



incandescent marvel, bang the gavel
intrepid travel, have will
smoke your fill of the crop, bomb diggity
drop bombs like Nagasaki, bath salts destroy dignity
stagnant, comb tombs after Sake imbibing
exploding planets in azure crosses inscribing
mycelial hieroglyphs,
travel into the mind and smoke insipid spliffs

MikeZ said:
Don't bother cause you're cannon fodder for the hotter and I gotta secret.  Peep it.  I'm your father.



representing M. Bison but nowhere near
your d'etre, raison, rising in fear
contracting genital herpes from your so-called mic igniting
ingest 9999 micrograms and get to hyperstreet fighting
you're just a blight on the orchard,
diagnosis of Down syndrome in 'em, biasin' kid
my flow is oceanic, unlike MikeZ
his methodology much akin to pee

thissongis said:
I WANT ONE :sip:



hit bong hits
until this song is superb
ingesting buddha essence manifested as herb
curbed enthusiasm in a cannabyssmal cavern
no stranger to danger, the void-like lantern
grand Logos riding Pogos, etheric wiz
smoke DMT until this song simply is

shLong said:
Do me, nice n hard :shoosh:



well I here do reckon a trade
texan ace, entheogenic spade
molecular alterers of your membrane
for a bit of prime propane
refusal would be insane, goddangit Bobby
Mulder and Scully back to the hobby
wanting to believe, extraterrestrial pull
back from the vortex, cowboy of tex
as a hypnophallic shLong casts a hex
turned into boomhauer, no longer a monk
too late to ask "feelin' lucky, punk?"

Mr.PhilCybin said:
let me get one the next time your a fried turkey :vaped:

you got skills man



danks' livin' this thanksgiving
third eye tactics, automatic fish eye
360 degree psychoactive vision
panoramic incision psychotropics division
ancestral fungal teonanacatl,
separating sire PhilCybin from the cattle,
serpentine rattle emitted, saddle
of consensus reality disembarked, battle
on Martian landscapes, gosh darn
headaches, brow chakra pulsating
divine mandate, psilocin emanating

casket said:
dat ass freestyle? =D



purveyor of prime derriere
eliciting stares, backdoor glares
tap dat azz like a bear trap
multitudes of choices, voices warn against the clap
cut the crap, latitude and longitude determine the slap
of the almighty cheeks, fixated for weeks,
even Hugh Hefner figure casket sleek
infinite booty tap streak
rare like lapis, dry smash shit boxes into next week

:mypleasure:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15372695 -

:todcasil:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15372712 -

the best rapper here is sunset-mission.











yo, chill i meant in the thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15372756 -

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :V

Do the fudgepacker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: fudge]
    #15373177 -

:lolsy:

:highfive:

:awepuss: BRAVO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15373330 -

:murray: you did well. 


shit was tight! :zoidberg:

thanks


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pub got any freestylers?
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 2,836 23 01/21/05 12:22 AM
by 13eetleJuice
* Shroom/ery/ Whatever Freestyle Cow Shit Collector 1,963 7 03/13/17 11:15 AM
by czech
* Online personality.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 6,244 29 01/07/03 01:45 PM
by oDin
* Open Freestyle Challenge
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TrauM 8,465 108 05/09/07 01:26 PM
by domite
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* A little freestyle before bed DNKYD 1,093 4 03/16/05 10:27 PM
by DNKYD
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
29,309 topic views. 5 members, 7 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.