Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14357065 -

T his thread blew up nicely, you can drop some heavy lines free-styling :awesomenod:





























:waits:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #14357133 -

charging through the land of the frozen Sun,
the hand which holds the smoking gun,
the strand of life connected to the One
source, infinitesimal void-wide abyss
merging with the Shroomery, five minutes of a Curveball kiss
deter the enlightenment of Ankou, Boddhisatvic visions
forever sliding down the rabbit hole into Buddhic incisions
the Bodhi of Ankou embarks on a Thelemic mission
shaking the pillars of Heaven, holy wars he be dishin'
into the sea of eternity he be fishin'
his incarnation is what all the little Buddhas have been wishin'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14357193 -

:aweoverdose:

That was sickeningly delicious!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14364056 -

hey nigflumbooyanfloozydoozyshugarymwarka :prance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Coaster]
    #14366701 -

Coaster said:
hey nigflumbooyanfloozydoozyshugarymwarka :prance:



mah digglefrigglemethamaticallousoulniggasoultrainwreckindonignog :coaster:

behold as Salvia makes your living room rip
between and betwixt, spending aeons in a Ketaminic eclipse
the answer to the square sum of infinity escapes his lips
not even McKenna could've handled one of his trips
insanity and Coaster are attached at the hip,
ephemeral lapse of sobriety with the occasional dip
into an endless freefall in a bottomless pit
inasmuch as the void of the K-Hole is lit,
Mathematical precision, methematical pipe hit
grand anesthesiologist dissociating up in this shit
in a place far beyond consensus reality he wallows
buggin' out like Icabod at Sleepy Hollow
he shall lead, we shall follow
swallow your 2-CE, young Padawan, intergalatic hopa
ingesting Europa to journey to Europa
Coaster, the psychedelic elopa
the most brilliant Ketaminic mathematician of our age, you shoulda seen 'em
in 10 seconds flat solved Fermat's Last Theorem

:coasterheart:

Edited by sunset_mission (04/28/11 12:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14368319 -

:awejeez:  :awelol:  :Awemazing:  :aweface:  :uh:  :shock:  :awebigvaped:  :realawe:  :zomgwtf:  :durrhurr:  :awehigh:  :awetongue:  :retawed:  :raveface:  :awecid:

wowowoww that is the nicest thing anybody has ever written me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so personal and thoughtful. Its written so felicitously. I love it bro. You are so creative. Fuck ya, I had the biggest grin on my face reading it, I know it grew bigger as I read on. Marvelous my man, you rule!!!!!!!!
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Coaster]
    #14373061 -

Coaster said:
:awejeez:  :awelol:  :Awemazing:  :aweface:  :uh:  :shock:  :awebigvaped:  :realawe:  :zomgwtf:  :durrhurr:  :awehigh:  :awetongue:  :retawed:  :raveface:  :awecid:

wowowoww that is the nicest thing anybody has ever written me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so personal and thoughtful. Its written so felicitously. I love it bro. You are so creative. Fuck ya, I had the biggest grin on my face reading it, I know it grew bigger as I read on. Marvelous my man, you rule!!!!!!!!
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:




:kenthumbup: No problemo Broaster

:looksaround:

I see no :ythan:

therefore

THIS THREAD SHALL LINGER :persistence:

:kingtard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14399856 -

:bump:

help me alleviate my boredom on this rainy day with no weed.

I'm in a good-vibe spreading rhyming mood :poshdance::snoop:

Edited by sunset_mission (05/04/11 12:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14399948 -

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: chopstick]
    #14418604 -

chopstick said:
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY



the revered oriental eating utensil
utilizing reveries for oracles ending fleeting intense kills
attend, chill, trek to the Stars with Spock
cosmic philosopher outshining Hobbes and Locke
chopstick, even eats fried eggs with them, shocked?
properly docked in psychoactive piers, rocked
the pillars of Heaven and sheperds the flock
of those inferior who still use a fork and a spoon
tai mai shu in an igloo, trip your balls on the Moon
fear and loathing on his honeymoon, TiHKaL
railing Ketamine lines the size of China's Great Wall

(sorry for the delay, I completely forgot! hope you enjoy :snoop:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14419510 -

Nice!!! I think that fits me pretty well lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14440245 -

I'm probably going to be shedding my ego later tonight.

So, please, pad it while it's still here, yo.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Remix]
    #14440326 -

Bitches can't rap about PreparationH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: PreparationH]
    #15352513 -

Remix said:
I'm probably going to be shedding my ego later tonight.

So, please, pad it while it's still here, yo.



Remix, rising from the ashes like a Phoenix
The scenic beatnik, smoking on Thai sticks
Silly rabbit, puttin LSD in Trix
Then feeding it to kids, good morning fix
Comparin' Nixon to hicks, Philadelphia and Devito
Trip another day that's always sunny, bend the mind like Magneto
PCP for Bugs Bunny, his angriest glare yet
Begets the question: what the fuck is the internet?

PreparationH said:
Bitches can't rap about PreparationH



Like esoteric ass-elixir for the initiated
Visibly sedated, elated and elongated
Relief, obliterated the hemorrhoidal opposition
Rectal itch and anal pain decommissioned
The Pfizer Kaiser, on a rear-end mission
Derriere cream forged from an alchemist's vision
Backdoor villainry ain't a cause for reprimanding
Effective, even in cases of long standing
How do you separate the fool from the sage?
The one lamenting "I should have used Preparation H" :thumbup:


Disclaimer: Why am I only now responding to the two of yous' requests, nearly 6 months later?

I got high as fuck and forgot all about this thread.
:bigjoint:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15352526 -

Hahaha. Good one.

IM NOT A FUCKING BEATNIK THOUGH!!!! :kingcrankey: AND DONTCHU FERGIT IT!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: Remix]
    #15352549 -

But you don't deny putting LSD in children's cereal and feeding it to them.

Fascinating... :strokebeard:

And my sincere apologies on not providing you with a nice pre-trip verse. :tongue2: Did your ego end up going through a dark, rap-less meatgrinder?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15352563 -

good idea for a thread.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15352655 -

the demonic one of unsurpassed intelligence,
reticent on the battlefield, never tense
hence, all kingdoms give praise to Bryan Cranston
Dropkicking Ted Danson and Charles Manson,
the elusive predator who preys on Chris Hansen,
Schizophrenic dancin', is he Hal or Walter White?
Selling Meth in the Middle of a Bad, Broken night
Malcolm's strung out in Canadia,
akira_akuma's tripping right

:willienelson:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15352666 -

hahahaha, yo, shazam is the only word to describe.


oh anointed one  :bow2: (this is probably the best rap thread)

"dropkicking ted danson and charles manson" :ilold: excellent delivery there. after the awesome intro. uh huh :yesnod:

:jimcarreysplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will personally dedicate a freestyle to every single person who posts in this thread [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15352868 -

sunset_mission said:
the elusive predator who preys on Chris Hansen,



:lolsy:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pub got any freestylers?
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 2,836 23 01/21/05 12:22 AM
by 13eetleJuice
* Shroom/ery/ Whatever Freestyle Cow Shit Collector 1,963 7 03/13/17 11:15 AM
by czech
* Online personality.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 6,244 29 01/07/03 01:45 PM
by oDin
* Open Freestyle Challenge
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TrauM 8,465 108 05/09/07 01:26 PM
by domite
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* A little freestyle before bed DNKYD 1,093 4 03/16/05 10:27 PM
by DNKYD
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
29,309 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.