Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: propensity]
    #15248537 -

propensity said:
AbstraKt_I_Am said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



While I dont feel its right for anyone to bash spliff smokers. Tobacco, especially grown in the states is far more unhealthy then cannabis not to mention physically addicting.



Holy shit!

I had no idea! :ifyoucanawe:



:laugh2:

Funny guy, you are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248573 -

why blunts and spliffs are shit in my opinion


They have tobacco in them


They taste like shit


they are worse for you


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: Sheekle]
    #15248583 -

Sheekle said:
why blunts and spliffs are shit in my opinion


They have tobacco in them


They taste like shit


they are worse for you



I prefer to switch the tobacco with hash, when I do actually smoke a blunt (like once a year)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: Patlal]
    #15248590 -

Patlal said:
Fuck tobacco in joints... Its just a way to make non-smokers addicted to it.

Also, fuck joints, it wastes too much weed which is an expensive resource.

Weed in a pipe people, weed in a pipe...



Agreed on all accounts.
Patlal said:
Sheekle said:
why blunts and spliffs are shit in my opinion


They have tobacco in them


They taste like shit


they are worse for you



I prefer to switch the tobacco with hash, when I do actually smoke a blunt (like once a year)



Now THAT sounds like a blunt I'd smoke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: Patlal]
    #15248600 -

Patlal said:
Sheekle said:
why blunts and spliffs are shit in my opinion


They have tobacco in them


They taste like shit


they are worse for you



I prefer to switch the tobacco with hash, when I do actually smoke a blunt (like once a year)



so you take a bunch off hash and roll weed up in it? :Trollface:



the blunt wrap is made out of tobacco, that's what i'm reffering too


i hate blunts


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248659 -

4 parts tobacco 20 parts :happyweed:


--------------------
:scarybeat:


My music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: eltonjohn]
    #15248689 -

eltonjohn said:
4 parts tobacco 20 parts :happyweed:



so 1 part tobacco 5 part weed

silly goose


thlot


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: Sheekle]
    #15248711 -

Get some shag style tobacco, a little bit of ground up herb, make it about 1.5:1 herb to tobacco ratio, roll it up as a cone in a king size zig zag, sit by the river and enjoy your day.

Spliffs, to me, have a purpose that cant be fulfilled with just a joint of just a cig. The tobacco speeds up your heart rate getting the stony feeling of the weed to come in faster, and leave faster, and the tobacco also helps the weed burn more evenly.  Also, tobacco tastes and smells great and compliments weed like crazy. Tis an acquired taste though.


Anyone who uses pre-packaged, filter cigarettes (i.e. camel) to roll a spliff IS ruining the weed. That tobacco taste like shit, burns too fast and kills you slightly faster.


--------------------
"It's Gloom as unpredicted on this earth. I realize all the uncountable manifestations the thinking-mind invents to place wall of horror before pure realization that there is no wall and there is no horror just transcendental empty kissable milk light of everlasting eternity's pure and perfect empty nature"- Kerouac

Party Tent Brewing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248728 -

thefloodbehind said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



It's lonely being a man, am I right? :lol:



...because having a hole in your throat is obviously very manly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #15248738 -

Cutless said:
thefloodbehind said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



It's lonely being a man, am I right? :lol:



...because having a hole in your throat is obviously very manly



You will sound manlier than the man who does the movie voice overs


--------------------
:scarybeat:


My music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #15248808 -

Cutless said:
thefloodbehind said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



It's lonely being a man, am I right? :lol:



...because having a hole in your throat is obviously very manly



Yeah, I'm sure smoking cigs socially/pipe tobacco can cause very similar results to daily chain smoking for 50 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #15248825 -

Cutless said:
thefloodbehind said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



It's lonely being a man, am I right? :lol:



...because having a hole in your throat is obviously very manly



:lolsy:

Yeah because smoking tobacco causes a hole in your throat.

Good job regurgitating propaganda that was force fed to you.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: propensity]
    #15249685 -

propensity said:
Cutless said:
thefloodbehind said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



It's lonely being a man, am I right? :lol:



...because having a hole in your throat is obviously very manly



:lolsy:

Yeah because smoking tobacco causes a hole in your throat.

Good job regurgitating propaganda that was force fed to you.



Oh lordy lordy, how I've sinned! I've done did exaggerated and I'M SORRY. I repent.

I can't believe I'm having an argument with adults about how manly they are because they add tobacco to their weed. :huxleyfacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #15249931 -

Lighten up, he was telling the truth after all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15249997 -

Out of the thousands and thousands joints that i've rolled not one of them has had tobacco in them..that just sounds stupid to me, sorry.
Like cutless said, it's an an insult to pure, delicious weed flavor.

When I used to smoke cigs i'd just smoke a cig after a joint.

Mixing them is like putting ice cream on pizza; yeah, they're both good but why the fuck would you do that?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15250029 -

thefloodbehind said:
1) Mild high, functionality still possible. A little pot, not a lot. Good for brightening the day a tad.




If this is your goal, instead of rolling your weed w/tobacco why not just pack a bowl and hit it till your just the right level of stoned?

I dont mind the occasional spliff rolled with some good tobacco at the right ratio, but like a previous poster said, if your rolling your spliffs with chemically laced mass produced garbage tobacco your ruining your weed. My problem with spliffs/blunts is I don't like to inhale tobacco smoke as deeply as marijuana smoke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thoughts]
    #15250034 -

i really enjoy spliffs.

I have a weird relationship with cigarettes. I smoke them occasionally. I buy maybe one or two packs a month.
So, when I roll a spliff it's nice to have like a 5:1 ratio of weed to tobacco. I just don't like holding in all that tobacco smoke.

although, that is usually too much weed and I end up being super stoned. For a functional high I smoke probably .2..and that requires too much tobacco to fill a spliff.


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: CavemanJohnson]
    #15250035 -

Dude I put some pipe tobacco in dat shiz, nice and flavorful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Started Smokin Tobacco
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 3,538 34 02/22/04 05:53 PM
by Pinhead
* Nicotine over dose? Captain Loafy McPoopdick 3,424 12 04/12/05 08:15 AM
by kronnyQ
* Rolling Tobacco *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
KahSol 4,561 36 01/31/05 10:35 AM
by MeatSpace
* long term nicotine quitters
( 1 2 all )
shaggy101 2,766 21 04/01/04 12:51 AM
by FirstAvailable
* tobacco chew q's
( 1 2 all )
mnbv 1,883 20 01/05/05 01:33 AM
by Slite
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* Tobacco Pipe Smokers Here? K4Lic0 1,229 9 12/30/04 12:08 PM
by Source
* Homegrown Tobacco rules Earth_Droid 1,062 8 11/18/03 07:06 PM
by Earth_Droid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,556 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 270 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.