Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: wood_stones]
    #15170942 -

Same. I can't see myself ever trying them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15171182 -

She sounds like she loves you Bollock but had a few occasions with you that wasn't fun, probably do to some drunken nights I'm guessing.
There are studies going on right now to use low dose lsd for getting rid of the everyday drive to drink alcohol. Seems to work on 50% of the worst case alcoholics. I can find the link if need be. Good luck Bollocks!


--------------------
The Great Spirit gave me permission to use all things that bear seed for my use. I personally choose non-toxic organic compounds and a couple fermentables.

    Cyan time lapse youtube link. https://youtube.com/watch?v=gtgr2SGHxog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: AstaCrazyBull]
    #15171306 -

Thanks asshole, but send me LSD if you truly love me :smile:

j/k

see you in a month.. yes she loves me.. and I'm a complete a-hole


--------------------
what is it that inspires us beyond
these temporal passions?
convictions.. they crumble beneath the question

Stavesacre "Handful of words"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anamitas in FL Pics!!!
( 1 2 all )
Vertigo 4,896 23 01/13/04 07:37 AM
by GGreatOne234
* Amanita Muscaria legality
( 1 2 all )
iamamushroom 2,997 20 11/02/06 04:19 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* Aminita Muscaria??? Marilyn_Muscaria 2,084 13 11/11/19 11:21 AM
by Doc9151
* Anamita Pics! Libertycapper 1,005 10 10/17/05 07:49 AM
by S8N
* anamitas LCid 1,114 6 11/30/01 05:37 PM
by djcaspar
* Possible Amanita Muscaria? CallMeB 1,282 13 11/12/06 09:17 AM
by CosmicFunGuy
* A question about drying Amanita muscaria TheGanjaGorilla 1,678 8 09/28/06 07:21 AM
by CptnGarden
* Post deleted by Administrator Anonymous 2,083 17 05/15/03 12:30 AM
by ToxicMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
3,175 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.