Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I think these are Anamita Muscaria..
    #15165670 -

Except:

1. I'm a n00b

2. They are orange instead of the red I would expect to find.








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15165694 -

Yup, that's A. muscaria. The color on the cap can fade. Looks like that's what happened here.


--------------------
Mr. Mushrooms said:
I will confess something that should be quite obvious, CC.  I love mushrooms, i.e. fungi.  I really do.  I am talking about a strong feeling, i.e. emotion, for them.  I think they are beautiful.  I even dream of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: Bobzimmer]
    #15165713 -

Thanks Bob,

So I told myself I wouldn't bother with these "second class" mushrooms.. however, my outlook has changed somewhat since I go away for (alcohol) rehab for a month here in a couple days.. so I'm thinking about eating these suckers tonight.. I'll go weigh them. I know we're not supposed to talk about dosing info.. but I'll be back with a wet weight and please tell me what is a typical dose that would be the equivalent of a 3.5 (1/8th) of psilocybin. then I can adjust from there, unless this is not a valid question.

PS: I'm slightly drunk :smile: hence the need for going away for a month.

I love you peeps. (don't judge me :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15165731 -

It's not really a valid question...apples and oranges. Fry upo a medium cap in butter and start from there.

I wish you the best of luck with rehab. Actually a one time mega dose of psilocybin would probably be more therapeutic to your condition. Or maybe iboga.


--------------------
Mr. Mushrooms said:
I will confess something that should be quite obvious, CC.  I love mushrooms, i.e. fungi.  I really do.  I am talking about a strong feeling, i.e. emotion, for them.  I think they are beautiful.  I even dream of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: Bobzimmer]
    #15165821 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15166069 -

The chemical found in Amanita muscaria is muscimol.  You probably know this already, but in case you don't muscimol is nothing like the high you experience from psilocybin.  Check out the wikki page for Amanita muscariaand for muscimol.  It might even give you an idea of typical user dose for the Anamita.


--------------------

Edited by 760Rollz (10/02/11 09:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: 760Rollz]
    #15166079 -

Great find by the way.  Some day I hope to stumble across one.  Not for consumption but just to say I have found one and add it to my list.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: 760Rollz]
    #15166641 -

it's garbage IMO

I threw up..lol
and the buzz I feel is sort of like taking a 1/4 hit of weak ass acid.

A slight body buzz, but no visuals.

At least I can say I did it. My wife is pissed at me...lol so def not worth it.

Love you guys, thanks for the ID
(Not worth the barf and cold sweats) 
I'm buzzing right now, but it's really gay. I took a valium and 4 shots of bacardi to liven things up.. we'll see)

PS: See you all in a month.

(I took the big one in the pic and put it in the oven on 255 degrees for 10 mins.. until the wife came in and said "What are you up to?" so then I was like "nothing, just making some Earl Grey" she was like "Since when do you drink tea asshole?" so I had to tell her, and then she was like throwing shit etc.. So I hurried up and took the mushroom out of the oven, threw it in the blender.. the same blender that earlier I had made some kick-ass salsa, (Yes I'm from Texas, and I use cilantro and I kick ass at making salsa)
So yeah, I hurried threw it in the Earl Grey boiling tea bag pot for about 2 mins.. then I put it all in the blender and blended it.. adding cold water and cold lime juice so that I could hurry and drink it.. she was calling someone and I was afraid it might be the po-po so I drank that shit down really fast.. leaving a little in the bottom.

I was cooking burgers so I went down.. feeling nauseaus as hell, but I finished my manly duties of making the dinner bugers on my $400 kick ass gas grill.. then I went upstairs and threw up A. Muscaria and fucking hot ass habenaro salsa (FML!!!) and then got the sweats and laid down... wife came in and was like "Where is the rest of that shit" so I told her.. then she came back a few minutes and was like all sweet "You look white.. are you ok?" I was like "Fuck off.."
then I fell asleep for about an hour I guess.. then I woke up and she came in and I was like "I'm starving" so then I ate one of my burgers which was kick ass by the way.. and then here I am...

Fuck A. Muscaria.
I need rehab.
-The end.


--------------------
what is it that inspires us beyond
these temporal passions?
convictions.. they crumble beneath the question

Stavesacre "Handful of words"

Edited by bollocks (10/02/11 12:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15166707 -

PS: Love Macho man, YEAH!


(RIP)


--------------------
what is it that inspires us beyond
these temporal passions?
convictions.. they crumble beneath the question

Stavesacre "Handful of words"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: Bobzimmer]
    #15166742 -

Bobzimmer said:
I wish you the best of luck with rehab. Actually a one time mega dose of psilocybin would probably be more therapeutic to your condition. Or maybe iboga.




You're a good guy. I like you Bob Zimmer.. I did some mescaline the other day that changed my life.

I wish I had more time, but this rehab shit has been in the works for a month or two.

I loves me some fucking cactus... I have 8 feet of bridgesii coming.. so in a few weeks I'll cook some up and travel past the great god mars (Planet Caravan) if you know what I mean.

God bless you people. Keep doing what you do. Thanks for being a TI and being here when I needed your help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15166761 -

No it's not black sabbath, but this chick really does a good rendition:



but the original:



--------------------
what is it that inspires us beyond
these temporal passions?
convictions.. they crumble beneath the question

Stavesacre "Handful of words"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15167084 -

Update: I found the cap my wife threw away (so predictable) and I ate it.. raw.. we'll see..


--------------------
what is it that inspires us beyond
these temporal passions?
convictions.. they crumble beneath the question

Stavesacre "Handful of words"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15167193 -

Lulz good luck homie that's punk rock!:headbanger:  Hopefully you don't:badshroom:  Please report back on what is was like.  I would love to read about it.  Good luck in rehab.  Do what you have to do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: 760Rollz]
    #15167303 -

There is no equivalent dose to psilocybin because the effects of the two drugs are totally different.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: elprawn] * 1
    #15167354 -

A. Musc. is complete bullshit.


I swear, i will never waste my time again. After having the most beautiful mescaline experience, no.. the most beautiful psychedelic experience of my life.. this A. Musc. Was a severe let down.

You'd be better off getting a 6 pack of Milwuakee's best, using a beer bong and getting 3 Taco Bell crunchy tacos with fire sauce. Total cost -$5.00 and pleasure much better than this bullshit A muscaria.

If someone offers me A.Muscaria in the future, I think I will punch them in the face and take their wallet.

Good night fellas. Thanks for the ID Bob.


--------------------
what is it that inspires us beyond
these temporal passions?
convictions.. they crumble beneath the question

Stavesacre "Handful of words"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15167376 -

I'm not tried it and Alan says it's similar to having a few beers when prepared correctly, but that certainly isn't what the head shops would have the stoner kids believing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: elprawn]
    #15170228 -

YEah, it's totally stupid.

Don't waste your time. Wish I would have listened.


--------------------
what is it that inspires us beyond
these temporal passions?
convictions.. they crumble beneath the question

Stavesacre "Handful of words"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: bollocks]
    #15170248 -

Oh my god... I was laughing so hard reading your posts "bollocks"!!!

Highlights:

she was like "Since when do you drink tea asshole?"

but I finished my manly duties of making the dinner bugers on my $400 kick ass gas grill..

then she came back a few minutes and was like all sweet "You look white.. are you ok?" I was like "Fuck off.."


--------------------
Feels like my asshole's on fire... FEELS LIKE MY ASSHOLES ON FIRE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: FoxDie]
    #15170255 -

LOL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think these are Anamita Muscaria.. [Re: elprawn]
    #15170684 -

I like how Mr.Bulocks isn't afraid to say he was wrong.  I'm glad I don't want to eat Aminitas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anamitas in FL Pics!!!
( 1 2 all )
Vertigo 4,898 23 01/13/04 07:37 AM
by GGreatOne234
* Amanita Muscaria legality
( 1 2 all )
iamamushroom 2,997 20 11/02/06 04:19 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* Aminita Muscaria??? Marilyn_Muscaria 2,084 13 11/11/19 11:21 AM
by Doc9151
* Anamita Pics! Libertycapper 1,005 10 10/17/05 07:49 AM
by S8N
* anamitas LCid 1,114 6 11/30/01 05:37 PM
by djcaspar
* Possible Amanita Muscaria? CallMeB 1,282 13 11/12/06 09:17 AM
by CosmicFunGuy
* A question about drying Amanita muscaria TheGanjaGorilla 1,679 8 09/28/06 07:21 AM
by CptnGarden
* Post deleted by Administrator Anonymous 2,083 17 05/15/03 12:30 AM
by ToxicMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
3,175 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.