Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers???
    #1507258 -


I just want the experience whether it is good or bad and I'm going to buy them since I don't want to fuck around with an ID. So my question is, how many grams should someone buy who just wants to experience Panthers once?

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: Huxley]
    #1507493 -

If you're talking about the Amanita Panthers than stay away, they are deadly poisoness. Go check out erowid.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: Huxley]
    #1507635 -

You shouldn't give shrooms to Panthers.

They might get weird and try to eat you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: Viveka]
    #1507719 -

Amanita pantherina is not "deadly poisonous"... it has pretty much the same psychoactive chems as A. muscaria except at higher concentrations...
(& they are also not "deadly poisoness" ...)
(but the intoxication from muscimol, ibotenic acid & miscellanous non-lethal chems is quite different from psilocin/psilocybin tripping...)
(& some species within genus Amanita are, infact, quite poisonous, & maybe poisoness as well... :wink: ...)


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 (04/30/03 01:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1507902 -


I've been to Erowid and the bad experiences I read from Pantherina came from people who did not prepare them properly, or ate way too much. Like I said, I'm not preparing them myself; I'm just looking for a suggestion as to how many grams would be good for a one-time experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: Viveka]
    #1507953 -


You're preaching to the choir, here. I'm not going to give shrooms to a panther right off the bat. I'm going to start with my cat, then maybe a lynx, and work my way up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: Huxley]
    #1508284 -

I dunno about panthers but amantias I plan to do 5g, see how that works out then probably up to 8-10g and then deside whats next based on that. Stay below 15g ofcourse, if thats no enough then get a new drug :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: DailyPot]
    #1509114 -

5-15g is a good range for amanita muscaria but amanita pantherina are considerably more potent. Be careful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: DailyPot]
    #1509384 -

I haven't heard anyone doing anything but sweating and salivating on 5 grams of fly caps. I plan to eat 2 caps (10 grams) for my first time. For Panthers, if I summon up the courage, maybe 2 or 3 grams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is a good 1st-time dose for Panthers??? [Re: Huxley]
    #1509742 -

I've consumed Amanita muscaria on a few ocassions. It's really nothing like a trip on mushrooms containing psilocybin and psliocin. I felt a little euporhic... a lot of salivation and sweating. I hear that smoking Amanita muscaria works pretty good. Does anyone know how much you would have to smoke to get a good buzz?


--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1st times bubkuss 626 3 10/07/02 10:09 AM
by Addict
* 1st dose (GT!!) SHiZNO 892 5 05/10/03 07:20 PM
by SHiZNO
* Pantherinas ToTheExtreme, LOL 1,459 8 11/28/06 11:46 PM
by CandyLand
* "Old Believers" Amanitas and Amanita Pantherina passitbobbie 2,832 6 07/30/06 10:48 PM
by CandyLand
* Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric
( 1 2 3 all )
LimpNoodle 8,706 40 10/31/06 07:19 PM
by badreligion2good
* amanita pantherina bud_dude35 1,505 4 04/01/07 08:38 PM
by Silver94
* Need Amanita Pantherina Advice SpiritualAtheist 4,682 10 11/05/04 12:04 AM
by SpiritualAtheist
* Amanita Pantherina ShroomStrider 5,346 10 08/06/21 03:08 PM
by DdaShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,774 topic views. 0 members, 18 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.