Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed?
    #15067776 -

I've been riding a moped around town since I got out of jail... I'd say half the time I'm drunk, just to deal with any potential embarrassing social anxiety type feelings.  :crazybeard:

To make matters worse, my moped only goes 30mph max for some reason, so people are always riding my ass / trying to kill me.

Anyways... is riding a moped something to be embarrassed about?

Should I start riding my bicycle instead? At least I'd be getting some exercise..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15067843 -

Mopeds are like fat chicks...they're fun to ride till your friends see you on one. :2cents:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15067894 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Mopeds are like fat chicks...they're fun to ride till your friends see you on one. :2cents:



well put.

tho shit man,do what u have to do. id only use it for longer road missions, otherwise id prob use my bike instead. mostly because of dealing with those asshole drivers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15070568 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I've been riding a moped around town since I got out of jail...
To make matters worse, my moped only goes 30mph max for some reason, so people are always riding my ass / trying to kill me.





:septemberlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15070656 -

yeah i wouldn't be caught dead on a moped man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15070676 -

youre right. you wouldnt. theres no trunk :rofldrunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15070682 -

but yes. use youre bike. and save the moped for longer trips.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15070896 -

Anonymous #4 said:
but yes. use youre bike. and save the moped for longer trips.



bikes are only a slight step down in terms of dorkiness really...

i like getting around on my bike, but bike vs. moped would depend if i was going to have to bike 1 hour +. (for me personally.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #15070906 -

fuck em all...its got 2 wheels therefore its cool

anyone who says otherwise has a small dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #15070956 -

...i got four. does that make my dick bigger?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15070976 -

The less wheels you have, the cooler you are.

Just think if you saw some dude mobbing in the bike lane with a unicycle.
There's someone who genuinely does not give a fuck what other ppl think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15072718 -

Man i love scooters and mopeds. And i dare anyone to walk up to me and say i look like a fag or make a its like a fat chick joke. lmao. Id love it ive actually been waiting for it. Honestly i have girls try to sit on my Vino 125 almost every time i get gas. It does about 70ish mph with mods. I get about 90+ miles per gallon. I can zip through traffic and cars. I can park on a sidewalk. Hold up why am I gay again. Oh because some small dicked little pissant kid says oh dude thats gay. Well fuck all you little pissant young guys small dick high school kids who still spend the night at your "best friends house" to touch penis and say well its not gay cause you know all the girls are touching each other too....if you think scooters are "gay" live with your parents and have NO MOTHER FUCKING CLUE about the real world. Keep on dreaming about the car your parents will buy you....faggots...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15072731 -

you jelly brah?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15072761 -

seating position of scooter:






seating position of mr garrison's version of a scooter:





similarities noted






sports bike position:





missionary position:





similarities noted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15072770 -

My garrison's machine looks more similar to sport bikes

Scooters are more upright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15074817 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Man i love scooters and mopeds. And i dare anyone to walk up to me and say i look like a fag or make a its like a fat chick joke. lmao. Id love it ive actually been waiting for it. Honestly i have girls try to sit on my Vino 125 almost every time i get gas. It does about 70ish mph with mods. I get about 90+ miles per gallon. I can zip through traffic and cars. I can park on a sidewalk. Hold up why am I gay again. Oh because some small dicked little pissant kid says oh dude thats gay. Well fuck all you little pissant young guys small dick high school kids who still spend the night at your "best friends house" to touch penis and say well its not gay cause you know all the girls are touching each other too....if you think scooters are "gay" live with your parents and have NO MOTHER FUCKING CLUE about the real world. Keep on dreaming about the car your parents will buy you....faggots...



Nigga you gay like on the real straight up homosexual gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #15074824 -

fukin love goped's and stand up scooters they're a blast and i love the 2 stroke motors easy to mod and work on...

fuk the people who say scooters suck, i dream of a time when i live in a small mountain town and can do everything i need on a scooter. cruising around bends breathing the fresh air and dig'n the beautiful country side while i stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #15074845 -

Anonymous #9

you obviously have been shaped by the media and society so well that anything other then what is presented to you on your fav TV show is not cool

your the dork ,  and im guessing you walk around with your pants falling down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #15074853 -

honestly though, scooters are death traps, they lack the acceleration/manaeverability of a proper motorbike to be a safe vehicle. and  they are highly homothexual as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: riding a moped around town... should I be embarrassed? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15074920 -

OP, what were you in jail for?  Perhaps the humiliation of riding a scooter could be part of your debt to society.  Ask your probation officer, he might be sympathetic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* an embarrassing classroom speech Anonymous 431 14 06/04/08 12:27 PM
by Anonymous
* i have an embarassing problem
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 922 36 03/01/08 10:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Where have you lived?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 555 34 05/26/08 10:49 AM
by Anonymous
* lonely
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,117 29 02/14/08 12:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Cleanse the shroomery of all ...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 945 26 09/16/07 04:17 PM
by Anonymous
* What do you guys think about Jews?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 5,262 128 06/14/09 03:14 PM
by Anonymous
* Dumping oil into Oregon's rivers to piss others off
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,097 39 11/28/09 05:36 AM
by Anonymous
* FUCK, Fuck, fuck.. I just turned down a 19.00/hr job becasue they wanted me to cut my long hair
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,464 41 03/28/13 02:14 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
7,310 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.