Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old?
    #14978761 -

I just turned 22 :hsugh: 'tis legal. She is too young to be gf material but pretty cute and her eyes get that "i need to change panties after this" look any time we interact. I have never hooked up with a girl who wasn't a girlfriend (or who didnt ended up becoming my gf) beyond making out and shit.

left




I already feel older than most people my own age :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14978778 -

Circumstantial.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #14978781 -

what circumstances permit it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14978790 -

shes attractive, but i really don't think it will work as a relationship with a 5 year gap


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14978792 -

If she's mentally mature enough (and don't lie to yourself about this), it's consensual, legal (getting jailed for pussy is not worth it), and it won't fuck up your lives in any way - why not?  Have fun


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14978795 -

do it and just avoid all the fucking bullshti thats gonna follow..

so get on it tiger


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #14978807 -

fuck that girl til she cant walk straight thats my advice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #14978808 -

I say do it. Although, I'd take the one on the right first. god damn


--------------------
They call me Mark

:penguinmonkey:




Edited by œȾȿȝȴɧʢǥ (ȏɟ/ȿɮ/ɷɖ 68:82 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: markofthebeast]
    #14978815 -

dont know her

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: markofthebeast] * 1
    #14978819 -

You'd definitely be gay if you don't peg both of them..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: AppleApple] * 2
    #14978831 -

I just realized OP, aren't you the ginger who took a bunch of lovely photos with his girlfriend?


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14978869 -

rustyeffect said:
I say do it. Although, I'd take the one on the right first. god damn



:lol: Assuming SHE'D take HIM. 

Back to the girl on the left, I'd be fucking PISSED if I found out some douche posted my picture on a forum asking if it's okay to bang me because I'm underage...I'd never speak to him again. Unfortunately, she'll prolly never know!  So...

abltsandwich said:
fuck that girl til she cant walk straight




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: bbl337]
    #14978876 -

bbl337 said:
I just realized OP, aren't you the ginger who took a bunch of lovely photos with his girlfriend?



we broke it off in may

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: bbl337]
    #14978878 -

She's got something on her face.


--------------------
I eat mushrooms to meet hippie chicks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14978887 -

Nail the other one is my advice.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14978889 -

dude girl on the left is so not worth it IMO. i mean it's your choice but she doesn't even look old :shrug:

personally i don't think there's anything wrong with it.


the ONLY reason it's "wrong" to hook up girls under 18 is cause the law says so. most women are fully developed by 15 years old. personally i wouldn't fuck around with a girl under 18 unless i knew her really well and we had a real conection. otherwise fuck that shit, theres to many other horny fine ass bitches over 18 that are ready to fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14978890 -

morrowasted said:
dont know her



That can change :datass:


--------------------
They call me Mark

:penguinmonkey:




Edited by œȾȿȝȴɧʢǥ (ȏɟ/ȿɮ/ɷɖ 68:82 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: Normal Flora]
    #14978891 -

Laurelei said:
rustyeffect said:
I say do it. Although, I'd take the one on the right first. god damn



:lol: Assuming SHE'D take HIM. 

Back to the girl on the left, I'd be fucking PISSED if I found out some douche posted my picture on a forum asking if it's okay to bang me because I'm underage...I'd never speak to him again. Unfortunately, she'll prolly never know!  So...

abltsandwich said:
fuck that girl til she cant walk straight





yeah I feel bad about it but it's only because girls think impulsively. think about this thread carefully and you'll realize this is far more moral than mindlessly (or manipulatively) fucking any young girl that comes my way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: Normal Flora]
    #14978899 -

the rule is 1/2 your age +7

you're 22

22/2=11
11+7=18

sorry bro wait 1 year and you'll be good to go


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it unethical to hook up with a seventeen year old? [Re: Normal Flora]
    #14978900 -

Laurelei said:
rustyeffect said:
I say do it. Although, I'd take the one on the right first. god damn



:lol: Assuming SHE'D take HIM. 

Back to the girl on the left, I'd be fucking PISSED if I found out some douche posted my picture on a forum asking if it's okay to bang me because I'm underage...I'd never speak to him again. Unfortunately, she'll prolly never know!  So...

abltsandwich said:
fuck that girl til she cant walk straight





lol!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Underage Shroomerites -- a minor issue?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AsanteM 11,655 93 04/10/07 11:22 PM
by Legend9123
* Is this reason not to hook someone up with animal collective ticket? might give to different friend skatealex2 390 0 05/07/09 10:56 AM
by skatealex2
* underage girls..
( 1 2 3 4 all )
toader123 5,623 65 01/24/09 02:45 PM
by Silversoul
* hooking up with the little sister of a girl you once hooked up with.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
40oz 14,285 65 07/24/11 09:28 PM
by SOLID BASTARD
* An easy way to spot underage people on this site
( 1 2 3 all )
PeterGriffin467 2,017 43 09/25/08 07:44 PM
by Poid
* Girlfriends underage
( 1 2 all )
Apostle 1,820 31 01/12/10 02:38 PM
by Poid
* moving out, underage alone laws, AZ pblover456 1,157 13 07/07/08 07:35 PM
by pblover456
* Underage porn in complete honesty.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AsanteM 24,527 151 03/16/10 05:16 AM
by Artnotwar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,182 topic views. 1 members, 38 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.