Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Underage porn in complete honesty.
    #12199590 -

In Shroomerites Anonymous, Anon #3 argued:

Quote:
I'll bet if you asked anyone straight up about this [watching underage porn] they'd be all, noooo  18 and over only.  But you roll out an anonymous survey of 100 guys, I'm willing to bet 90% say they're totally down with watching jailbait get nailed/naked.  It's human nature, that shit is attractive and an age limit on nudity won't stop that.



So, I thought we might as well ask 100 guys in total anonymity and find out.


.
Whats the youngest age you'd watch porn of if there weren't laws or societal taboos holding you back?
You may choose only one
Which types would you prefer? (choose many)
You may choose many
How old are you?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 03/14/10 09:53 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199598 -

I don't agree with you TOTALLY.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199608 -

As for me, I only dig mature guys, in body and mind. I only start taking sexual interest at 25 or up as a bare minimum and 30+ more likely.

To each their own though, when I was 18 I fancied my own age group too. It changes as you age.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #12199612 -

Things in quote boxes generally are quotes. Unless you totally not agree with me putting yet another poll in SA.

I personally think most guys won't go for super young but on a website with a membership mostly between 18-23 you're bound to have a significant number of guys who look at a 16yo with unusual interest.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199615 -

I prefer girls 5 or so years younger than me...given 5 more years Id probably say I prefer girls 10 or so years younger than me.

Nothing illegal ever, Ive just always dug that whole relationship dynamic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199621 -

It's interesting the solo option and I'm glad you put it there.

It really draws the differentiation between those who wish to keep the girl innocent and play no role in taking that beauty/essence away from her.

That's not to say the rest are pedos. For the record, I voted 15+.

I don't understand why so many people have a problem with this stigma. How are people going to deny having urges towards younger women? It's ingrained in our biology to want the most fertile woman.

By no means is that a defense for sex offenders or something.


As far as my personal preferences go, I'm 27, and I couldn't imagine being with anyone under 21. Seeing 18-20 y/o's walking around in almost nothing - while being totally awesome since Spring is coming - is great around campus, but once they open their mouths

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #12199626 -

I'd happily watch any sex acts performed consensually and honestly between any people who cared to be filmed.
Maybe if one of the parties was too young it wouldn't be terribly erotic, but that's a totally separate issue from whether or not its offensive.

Personally I think it would be preferable to watch a couple of curious teens in erotic play than to watch what porn normally has to offer.

Some emotionless dude fucking a chick who Looks Like A Pornstar and is obviously there just to get fucked and get paid. Dude all grunting I. AM. FUCKING. YOU. FUCK. YOU. LIKE. MY. COCK. BITCH.
That to me is way more worrisome and denigrating (to both parties involved) than watching honest erotic interaction at any age.


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12199629 -

Quote:
I prefer girls 5 or so years younger than me...




You're 18 right? :lol:

You are right, preferred agegroup tends to expand as you age as exact number of years loses its meaning. Years of adolescence are more significant in development than decades in adulthood.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Adden]
    #12199641 -

Quote:
It's interesting the solo option and I'm glad you put it there.




I'm biased. If I look at porn I almost exclusively look at artistic nudes. People doing the business in a film usually are a big turnoff to me because its so obviously loveless boinking to get paid.

With artistic nudes I admire someones beauty and then let my fantasy take over, and its guarateed to be much more erotic and private than two porn actors going at it for a paycheck.


Quote:
but once they open their mouths

:facepalm:



I hear you on that but I have the same with mature porn dialog :facepalm:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199649 -

I'd rather view erotic/artistic photos of a 15 y/o than watch her getting slammed by a hairy 40 year old dude with a curved penis and a wart to boot.

Very good point.

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199652 -

Amateur porn ftw.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199653 -

Mid 20s, but  when I was a senior in HS I primarily looked towards the underclasswomen for companionship rather than other seniors.

I attribute much of it to me being of the sorta peter pan "Im never growin up" arcyhetype. Being around younger people helps me feel younger and I pull energy from their youth.

I dont look at porn and find the sex/porn industry to be too corrupt and impersonal for my liking....but yeah if there is a younger girl with a nice body who I know is not of legal age I try really hard to negate any sorta attraction I might have by focusing on something else.

I used to struggle with guilt over the fact that any sorta attraction is there in the first place, but I realize now that it's just animal impulses and I can let them slide on by without picking up and dwelling on that thought.

Also I think some of it stems on the fact that Ive been manipulated and abused by older women in the past (mom, ex, etc). Around a younger girl I feel safe from that sorta thing generally speaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199656 -

Eh, I've had sex with girls who were
16 when I was 17. I'd be lying if I said
I couldn't fantasize about that at 22.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199671 -

I couldn't decide between 16 and 17

But they get pretty ripe at this age. I don't think there is anything wrong with it if they would be down for it.

Do I think a 16 year old should BE in a porno though..? Not really. She should be out with her friends having fun or with a boyfriend :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Adden]
    #12199675 -

Artistic nudes do their best to present someone at their most beautiful, its flattery. Porn flicks is looking in in people doing stuff what should be behind closed doors and tends to be degrading IMHO.

It has the added advantage of a friend on your computer going:

"Hey you like art, cool!" :awesome:

vs

"Hey whats that horse going to OH MY GOD" :eek:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: feifen]
    #12199677 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199685 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Artistic nudes do their best to present someone at their most beautiful, its flattery. Porn flicks is looking in in people doing stuff what should be behind closed doors and tends to be degrading IMHO.

It has the added advantage of a friend on your computer going:

"Hey you like art, cool!" :awesome:

vs

"Hey whats that horse going to OH MY GOD" :eek:



Ive spent many an hour on deviantart both admiring and posting artistic nudes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12199689 -

If there are artistic nudes of you out there I'd like to see them.


Umm... post... dicks?

No graemlin for that one.

:sherlock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Adden]
    #12199697 -

Dicks or it didnt happen!

You may be on to something here :smile:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Underage porn in complete honesty. [Re: Asante]
    #12199719 -

I've fucked a 15 year old girl but I was also 15 :tongue:  Trust me none of it was my idea!  She jumped me and when its got that far then its hard to refuse.

I had a 15 year old girl begging me when I was about 18 but I declined, mainly because she looked very child like oh and its illegal.  :tongue:

Now I'm an old man I have a 18 limit just because girls under that age act rediculous to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,815 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* Brutal Honesty
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 1,641 30 03/15/06 06:31 PM
by lukeboots
* Porn and Prostitutes
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 4,801 22 04/11/05 06:20 AM
by Annom
* making a porn with friends... Anonymous 3,246 16 02/23/05 05:16 PM
by tomk
* drug porn
( 1 2 3 all )
OutkastSlug 16,225 51 05/10/03 04:48 PM
by jahbyrd
* .
( 1 2 all )
TheHateCamel 2,505 20 11/21/03 10:43 AM
by ummikko
* Relationships and Porn - opinions?
( 1 2 all )
kaniz 5,274 21 08/07/10 01:13 AM
by The Boat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
24,528 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.066 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 25 queries.