Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Aquarium Heater, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: EASY TERRERIUM IDEAS? n-e1 got 'em?
    #14774 - 04/29/00 01:12 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Here are 3, with pics...

This is a Rubbermaid(tm) Clear plastic container with 1 3/4" of perlite on the bottom and 1/4" of water. It's holding humidity well, or at least appears to be.

Next, this is something that I'm just playing with. I have another Rubbermaid(tm) container with a hole drilled in to the top for the fish tank bubbler hose. The hose is fed into a jar of H202 heated with a small submersible aquarium heater.

And finally, the ultimate killer super easy terrarium....the dual chambered PF aquarium.
This is a ten gallon fish tank. I had a piece of plexiglass cut to 15 x 18 " to act as a splash guard for the shrooms. The plexi-glass shield goes in the tank at an angle making shelter for the birthed cakes. The top is simply covered with plastic wrap. the cakes are on jar lids.

Hope they help!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

#14776 - 04/29/00 02:15 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

THASNKS man!!! drunk now....but will use ideas thanks!!

Anonymous

#14777 - 04/29/00 10:47 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Your welcome. I was pretty drunk when I posted those myself. If you use the perlite or the PF,remember that they are "manual"...meaning every couple of days or so you should take the lids off and fan the inside with a piece of cardboard. The bubbler is my first automatic, and I have to give credit for this one to Hippie13 over at drooldonkey.org. He told me how to set up the bubbler. You can get more info on the fish-tank aquarium at htttp://www.fanaticus.com . THe perlite is pretty much a no brainer, but you can check out the perlite teks under the grow/find section here at the shroomery. This site ROCKS!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Aquarium Heater, Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation