Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook
    #14637174 -

Personally, I think they have some sort of mental disease. Desperately trying to give the image that they do interesting shit in their lives. I don't know why someone would do this. Narcissism? Insecurity? Bragging?

I find it ridiculous that someone would document every moment of their lives on the Internet for everyone to see.

Personally, I have 5 pictures on facebook. All of them are my face (Facebook).

What do you think of these people?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: Patlal]
    #14637185 -

i only ever had 3, women i fucked have some 50-70 of me on their profile. de-tagged of course. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: druqs]
    #14637231 -

I love it when they have scores of photos of themselves, all taken in the bathroom from some stupid high angle making the duck-face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: antiPock]
    #14637237 -

antiPock said:
I love it when they have scores of photos of themselves, all taken in the bathroom from some stupid high angle making the duck-face.



The classic duck face.

Or as I like to call it: I can't look dumber pictures.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #14637245 -

I have many of me partying and having a good time. You want me to add you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: Patlal]
    #14637252 -

Patlal said:
Personally, I think they have some sort of mental disease. Desperately trying to give the image that they do interesting shit in their lives. I don't know why someone would do this. Narcissism? Insecurity? Bragging?

I find it ridiculous that someone would document every moment of their lives on the Internet for everyone to see.

Personally, I have 5 pictures on facebook. All of them are my face (Facebook).

What do you think of these people?



It's what these people like though OP.

When Starfire posts he's going to eat 18 inches of raw cacti I find it e-entertaining just like these people want to e-entertain themselves on facebook by posting what they're doing.

It is a little bit funny to post everything you are doing on that site in particular, they're none to photo ID.  People also post that they're over seas for months and it would be easy to set up a robbery.


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: the human abstract]
    #14637312 -

I have about 70 picture on there. Thats enough for me. Several of them dont even have me in it so its all good :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: weedist]
    #14637331 -

I used to have some pretty geeky pics on there.

In of them I looked like Hofmann although I wasnt holding an acid molecule



I had mostly stuff intended to annoy others. Trollbook is what I used to call it :maximumtrolling:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: dshow]
    #14637368 -

dshow said:
:chilldog:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: Patlal]
    #14637435 -

Do you really care? :lol:

I'm in close to 200 what does that make me?
I have a few hundred of just other pictures. The free hosting is great for me.
Photos are a great way to remember and document things you might otherwise forget.


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: dshow]
    #14637444 -

dshow said:
I have many of me partying and having a good time. You want me to add you?



Nah, I'm cool

I may or may not have incriminated myself on this website. My face remains secret


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: Deekay]
    #14637446 -

Deekay said:
Do you really care? :lol:

I'm in close to 200 what does that make me?
I have a few hundred of just other pictures. The free hosting is great for me.
Photos are a great way to remember and document things you might otherwise forget.



I don't care about it.

I just think its weird to have 1000+ pics of you.

200 is the average amount of pictures a frequent user have (IMO)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: Patlal]
    #14637450 -

dshow just being too cool for the :cop:s and posting it here :blewmeanie:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: the human abstract]
    #14637475 -

the human abstract said:
dshow just being too cool for the :cop:s and posting it here :blewmeanie:



I'm not saying that dshow is a cop.

But you would be very surprised to see how cool undercover cops are. They drink, they smoke weed, they will even rob the liquor store with you. But once they get the order to bring you in, you go to jail, and they get away with everything they did and move to another city to bust someone else


--------------------

Edited by Patlal (06/19/11 11:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: antiPock]
    #14637482 -

antiPock said:
I love it when they have scores of photos of themselves, all taken in the bathroom from some stupid high angle making the duck-face.



It's called the "Myspace angle"  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: shLong]
    #14637493 -

shLong said:
antiPock said:
I love it when they have scores of photos of themselves, all taken in the bathroom from some stupid high angle making the duck-face.



It's called the "Myspace angle"  :lol:




:whacker:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: Patlal]
    #14637498 -

:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: shLong]
    #14637501 -

p.s. I love that you brought back the gray kitty for me, thanks :awethumb:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: shLong]
    #14637518 -

shLong said:
p.s. I love that you brought back the gray kitty for me, thanks :awethumb:



Well after asking fr like 25 times to bring it back for July 4th... I kinda had no chocie


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People that have 1000+ photos of themselves on Facebook [Re: shLong]
    #14637519 -

add me.. i have pictures of me partying with hott girls. pictures of drugs... I want to know what you do...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Facebook photos become evidence source Artnotwar 1,425 4 07/20/08 12:45 PM
by scout24
* Turn a retired Incubator into a Hermit Crab House!
( 1 2 all )
daba 4,838 37 05/09/06 08:31 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* dubwars photos BrAiN 2,269 18 10/24/06 09:37 PM
by BrAiN
* Poor hermit crab DNKYD 1,143 9 05/18/05 03:24 PM
by agr8fulchick
* Help naming new hermit crab
( 1 2 3 all )
SixCee 4,359 45 05/14/06 07:12 PM
by alsnow469
* My hermit crab died TheShroomHermit 2,737 19 05/08/06 08:10 PM
by SixCee
* Don't let hermit crabs out when stoned
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 2,751 34 07/27/06 07:10 PM
by eris
* want a place to be a hermit
( 1 2 all )
sleepy 853 20 07/18/09 09:53 PM
by sleepy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,180 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 56 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.