Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Confession thread--You know you want to
    #14623615 -

Fess up!
here we go I'll start it off.

One time I got through an opening in a fence to a golf course to go fishing late at night with a girl I was dating.  Well I'd eaten food at some point before going and then when I was out there I had to poop a lot so what better place than the green of the 8th hole, a Par 4?  I'll tell you, the green of the 9th hole, a Par 5, that's right.  I took a dump right into the 9th hole and put the flag back in the hole.  At this point I know what you're thinking but I can assure you that the only hole that flag went into was on the golf course.  Then I fucked my girlfriend senseless on the other side of the same green it was niiice.  I didn't catch any fish and I had to ride home with my dirty boxers sticking to the inside of my ass crack since there wasn't any TP but I think it was worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14623625 -

abltsandwich said:
Fess up!
here we go I'll start it off.

One time I got through an opening in a fence to a golf course to go fishing late at night with a girl I was dating.  Well I'd eaten food at some point before going and then when I was out there I had to poop a lot so what better place than the green of the 8th hole, a Par 4?  I'll tell you, the green of the 9th hole, a Par 5, that's right.  I took a dump right into the 9th hole and put the flag back in the hole.  At this point I know what you're thinking but I can assure you that the only hole that flag went into was on the golf course.  Then I fucked my girlfriend senseless on the other side of the same green it was niiice.  I didn't catch any fish and I had to ride home with my dirty boxers sticking to the inside of my ass crack since there wasn't any TP but I think it was worth it.



:lolsy: oh god I can only imagine the face of the golfer who pulled out his shitty ball after sinking his putt

hmmm one time I had sex against a church. I felt kinda weird about it since I was attending the church at the time :lol:


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Edited by Anthony (06/16/11 06:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: Anthony]
    #14623639 -

Once used my sisters razor to shave my pubes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: weedist]
    #14623651 -

My stepmom had just finished making her tea and she decided to go and run an errand. I came in her tea, but the hot water made the cum turn hard and stringy, so I had to fish it out.

:coaster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14623665 -

Wow, you must really hate your stepmom :awedisgust:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: Ballerium]
    #14623677 -

Ballerium said:
Wow, you must really hate your stepmom :awedisgust:




Hate is a strong word, but I guess it works. :tarantino:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14623718 -

I once destroyed a covered parking enclosure with a Uhaul and drove off.

I also told my former boss that I had stopped growing shrooms but found a dealer who charged $20/g. I milked him for over a grand and never stopped my grow. In my defense, he was pretty wealthy and tried to fuck me over multiple times, so he had it coming.

I knowingly gave under aged jailbait cocaine, alcohol and dick when I was 21.

I've jerked off in church more than a couple dozen times. Somewhere, the pages of Hymn books are crusted with my dead babies.

That's all I got.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: uber_aj]
    #14623746 -

I once went to an overnight paintball event and during the night, went and lit a cop car up driving down the freeway. Hahahahaha I would give my left nut just to see his stupid face when a dozen red paintballs explode on his windshield out of no where.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: weedist]
    #14623791 -

I once stole a chocolate bar from a shop :shoosh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14623815 -

When I was like 7 my moms boyfriends son (6 or 7) sucked my dick...

seemed normal at the time.

&

I was playing with my friend once in my dad's basement while he was asleep, and I found two guns. We decided to play cops and robbers or something, pointing the guns and pulling the trigger. My dad came down eventually and freaked out. Turned out the gun I was holding had a bullet in the chamber, and if I would have hit the hammer I probably would have shot my friend in the face.

&

I jacked off while sitting in an airplane seat when I was like 11 or 12. There was this really REALLY hot girl sitting next to me and I just through a blanket over me and moved my leg up so you couldn't see anything, and went to town. I'm sure it looked really weird :lol:

I was a weird kid.

Ooh, also:

Was really fucked up on acid and shrooms 'one time' and we decided to go to this elementary school by my buddies house. We ended up lighting a bonfire on the basketball court, then got on the school buildings and jumped across the ceilings like fucking maniacs.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (06/16/11 06:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: weedist]
    #14623822 -

weedist said:
I once went to an overnight paintball event and during the night, went and lit a cop car up driving down the freeway. Hahahahaha I would give my left nut just to see his stupid face when a dozen red paintballs explode on his windshield out of no where.



So you're the shit head who gives paintball a bad name,

God I hate people like you.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession thread--You know you want to [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14623869 -

Stole a credit card from my GF's mom and bought a stereo with it. Paid her mom back though.:shrug: 22yo at the time.

Fucked another girl that was a friend of my GF right next to my GF when she passed out from drinking.

Fucked a friends (lowlife=justification? LOL) GF because she came on to me.

Sold the same shithead "friend" some generic aspirin as X once because of the many times he ripped me off with coke he cut with BC powder.

Jacked off on a road trip with my mom and bro (while I was in the backseat and they were up front) in a Jack in the box cup(LOL,pun intended) 14 yo at the time.

Took a dump on a church one night while out sneaking around smoking weed with another latchkey kid. 13 yo at the time.

I got quite few more.

Etc...:sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,518 79 09/23/07 06:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes
* Who plays paintball?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
barfightlard 7,236 85 02/02/09 10:23 PM
by supra
* Paintball Milsim YidakiMan 396 0 07/14/05 05:19 PM
by YidakiMan
* I had to school my stepmom about shrooms
( 1 2 all )
sunshine 846 23 09/08/17 04:52 PM
by musiclover420
* I had "SEX"" with my "STEPMOM"!!!! ++++pics+++
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 7,085 35 10/11/09 04:08 AM
by blkjkrabbit
* The gripe about your stepmom thread... cacharstar 792 10 08/01/10 09:10 PM
by Cherk
* Looking for info and sales of an IPOD and paintball items. cApTaInCrAp 951 6 11/28/06 04:43 AM
by Flipz
* Paintball to the extreme, this Saturday.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,287 31 11/12/05 06:20 AM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
737 topic views. 1 members, 177 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.