Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Learning Banjo
    #14543018 -

I know literally nothing. Give me tips if you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Learning Banjo [Re: IamMatt]
    #14549438 -

Do you play guitar any other instrument?


--------------------
Cannabis, Amphetamine, MDMA, LSD, Psilocybin, DMT , 2C-I,2C-C, 2C-B, Diazepam,Temazepam, Nitrazepam LSA,,Cocaine, Amiltriptyline, Ketamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Learning Banjo [Re: StrictlyCommercial]
    #14549463 -

guitar and banjo end up being mighty similar. I play a little banjo, but it's hard to tell someone where to start. Mybe learn some chords and start playing some songs:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Learning Banjo [Re: SomeGuy]
    #14550589 -

I do play guitar. I'm not great. I basically play chords and play along to folk  punk songs.

I found a teacher I think i might try a lesson or two through him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Learning Banjo [Re: IamMatt]
    #14554217 -

If you are looking to play bluegrass you are going to have to work on your fingerpicking.  Banjo isn't really a strumming instrument.  You should learn the fingering for the chords then learn some basic rolls... what the hell am I doing explaining how to play the banjo, don't you know they got all that shit on youtube? :smirk:

Most important ting:  Dishipline --- gotta have it



Good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So I've decided I'm going to learn bass barfightlard 1,304 12 12/17/05 06:55 PM
by gluke bastid
* How to proceed with guitar learning? RandalFlagg 1,297 7 01/26/05 06:04 PM
by FocusHawaii
* i wanna learn the guitar wrestler_az 1,982 15 05/16/05 11:50 AM
by FleaAccela
* What would you consider too old to try to learn a new instrument? Hyper_Panda_GO 1,091 15 02/13/07 06:43 AM
by stefan
* Learning the bass CrazyShroomMan 564 2 02/02/05 05:28 PM
by spores
* Learning the guitar astabooty 2,041 19 09/05/06 03:09 PM
by Shroomism
* Learning to play the guitar Redstorm 884 15 04/07/06 03:46 PM
by Silversoul
* Learning musical composition OddEye 1,279 15 04/10/07 02:28 AM
by LightShedder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
470 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.