Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bitcoin
    #14535542 -

http://www.bitcoin.org/

It's an electronic currency that is peer to peer and encrypted. You can send money anonymously. I'd been wishing for paypal to make it so I could send money to people online without having to give them my legal name like paypal does currently and bitcoin solves that problem. You can buy bitcoins by using https://www.mtgox.com/

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin [Re: sve]
    #14535572 -

sve said:
http://www.bitcoin.org/

It's an electronic currency that is peer to peer and encrypted. You can send money anonymously. I'd been wishing for paypal to make it so I could send money to people online without having to give them my legal name like paypal does currently and bitcoin solves that problem. You can buy bitcoins by using https://www.mtgox.com/

:heart:



:confused:

I send money to people by just using me email.

As for the name, I have a business account, and my fake business name appears as my name.


--------------------
"Fuck it too much Im outta wittbhjkhbhkjsrglhkrgl g I DEE JEUD."
-Because it made sense on xanax and booze...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin [Re: willowmp]
    #14535583 -

Don't you have to give paypal your real name though?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin [Re: sve]
    #14535592 -

ive been mining some with this, its an interesting concept, but i cant really make any profit with my weak sauce video card


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin [Re: sve]
    #14535601 -

Yes, but like I said paypal doesn't give out my real name. They give out the business name.


I don't really mind pp having my real name. I would never use PP for illegal activities.


--------------------
"Fuck it too much Im outta wittbhjkhbhkjsrglhkrgl g I DEE JEUD."
-Because it made sense on xanax and booze...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Time to revisit the current state of bitcoin
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Nifflerz 1,521 78 05/25/17 01:26 AM
by Mickalopagus
* Mt. Gox Bitcoin Bank Run Intensifies, 1 Million Customers at Risk
( 1 2 all )
Lord_McLovin 4,199 21 02/26/14 01:53 PM
by Cyclohexylamine
* Bitcoins Made Easy falsereality 2,175 2 01/19/19 08:16 PM
by BlankCheck
* Bitcoins
( 1 2 all )
TokeUp 3,779 39 06/26/12 07:47 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* . *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
refried 2,609 27 12/12/14 08:40 AM
by MisterHappy
* Bitcoin: a revolutionary new kind of wealth disparity?
( 1 2 all )
shivas.wisdom 2,303 29 01/04/14 06:06 PM
by RavageTheEarth
* BitCoin Crash
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Roflspammer 5,009 75 01/26/15 12:39 PM
by s240779
* Who says it's hard dealing in bitcoins
( 1 2 3 all )
Nifflerz 1,666 44 08/02/15 01:01 AM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,069 topic views. 6 members, 28 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.