Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
. *DELETED*
    #20780613 -

Post deleted by refried

Reason for deletion: .


Edited by refried (03/02/18 02:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins [Re: refried]
    #20780958 -

I use money cards via localbitcoin.com. Works every time, it's anonymous, and very fast.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins [Re: Sgt. Pepper]
    #20781494 -

I use coinbase but that shiz usually takes like 4 business days.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins [Re: D-App]
    #20781721 -

wash your coins no matter what


--------------------
It's all a lie. Everything's alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins [Re: shortpork]
    #20781968 -

aZipoftheTRIP said:
wash your coins no matter what



how?


--------------------
My CA Legend:
A plus sign (+) means I took it within 20 minutes of then.
A minus sign (-) means I took it more than 20 minutes ago, but it's still active.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins [Re: elementblazin]
    #20782073 -

bitcoinfog, bitmixer. google it


--------------------
It's all a lie. Everything's alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins [Re: shortpork]
    #20782190 -

Use money gram or western union for anonymity. Use fake info. Or usps money orders, really cheap, but you need to send the actual mo to the person.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins [Re: Sgt. Pepper]
    #20782768 -

Sgt. Pepper said:
I use money cards via localbitcoin.com. Works every time, it's anonymous, and very fast.



Do you then use a vendor or some website to trade in for bitcoins ?


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: refried]
    #20783337 -

This thread was moved from Other Drugs Discussion.

Reason:
Not ODD material.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #20783345 -

Coinbase is always a pain in the ass. Coin.MX is better in my opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: BlackWidow]
    #20826009 -

I finally received my bitcoins.  I am looking at the various mixers and a lot of people say bitcoin fog is a scam (not sure why).  So, can anyone comment on bitmixer or Helix?  My steps: acquired coins, figured out pgp message encryption, now to mix the coins, correct?  Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: refried]
    #20826012 -

refried said:
I finally received my bitcoins.  I am looking at the various mixers and a lot of people say bitcoin fog is a scam (not sure why).  So, can anyone comment on bitmixer or Helix?  My steps: acquired coins, figured out pgp message encryption, now to mix the coins, correct?  Am I missing anything?

Thanks!



To mix use the sharedcoin feature of blockchain.info, it's based on coin join and thus is secure.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #20826062 -

Thank you kindly, tymo.  BTW, when using Tor I have saved some bookmarks to sites that have info I want to revisit, mostly faq and such.  Is there a way to password protect my tor browser so that nobody can access it without a master password?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: refried]
    #20826068 -

refried said:
Thank you kindly, tymo.  BTW, when using Tor I have saved some bookmarks to sites that have info I want to revisit, mostly faq and such.  Is there a way to password protect my tor browser so that nobody can access it without a master password?



Put your TOR browser folder in a encrypted folder. Truecrypt or another solution comes to mind.
I think windows has bitlocker as well.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #20826073 -

Great thank you again.  Off to face the day on 4 hours of sleep...  Have a good day all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: refried]
    #20826135 -

refried said:
Great thank you again.  Off to face the day on 4 hours of sleep...  Have a good day all.



:feelsgoodman: :feelssleepyman:


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: BlackWidow]
    #20827785 -

BlackWidow said:
Coinbase is always a pain in the ass. Coin.MX is better in my opinion.



Can you elaborate?


tymoteusz3 said:
refried said:
I finally received my bitcoins.  I am looking at the various mixers and a lot of people say bitcoin fog is a scam (not sure why).  So, can anyone comment on bitmixer or Helix?  My steps: acquired coins, figured out pgp message encryption, now to mix the coins, correct?  Am I missing anything?

Thanks!



To mix use the sharedcoin feature of blockchain.info, it's based on coin join and thus is secure.




Blockchain functions as a bitcoin mixer?

Edited by s240779 (11/12/14 04:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: s240779]
    #20827850 -

I made ~20,000 USD selling bitcoins. Good thing I invested in them when they were at an all time low five years ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: s240779]
    #20828158 -

Da2ra said:
BlackWidow said:
Coinbase is always a pain in the ass. Coin.MX is better in my opinion.



Can you elaborate?


tymoteusz3 said:
refried said:
I finally received my bitcoins.  I am looking at the various mixers and a lot of people say bitcoin fog is a scam (not sure why).  So, can anyone comment on bitmixer or Helix?  My steps: acquired coins, figured out pgp message encryption, now to mix the coins, correct?  Am I missing anything?

Thanks!



To mix use the sharedcoin feature of blockchain.info, it's based on coin join and thus is secure.




Blockchain functions as a bitcoin mixer?



No but blockchain.info has a bitcoin coin join implementation called sharedcoin that anonymizes coins.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bitcoins (moved) [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #20828476 -

tymoteusz3 said:
refried said:
Great thank you again.  Off to face the day on 4 hours of sleep...  Have a good day all.



:feelsgoodman: :feelssleepyman:



Lol work sucked today man but I made it through.  Came home and blasted off with some K.  No wonder this bitcoin shit is so complicated; every time I try to do something with it I'm on one.  Lots of good folks giving advice here so that's cool as hell and I appreciate it.

The thing that gets me about the bicoins is that the value of them seems to be so volitile.  I'm only dealing with 1.25 bitcoins but still, to me, that's $$.

When I sober up I'm taking your advice and encrypting my folders and then maybe my whole hdd.  I just worry about fucking locking myself out of my computer somehow.  Best not to do it when high...

Does anybody know if dropbox or cloud files can be encrypted?  I can use google but asking from personal experience, so thank you.

Coherent post? I don't know..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Time to revisit the current state of bitcoin
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Nifflerz 1,521 78 05/25/17 01:26 AM
by Mickalopagus
* Mt. Gox Bitcoin Bank Run Intensifies, 1 Million Customers at Risk
( 1 2 all )
Lord_McLovin 4,199 21 02/26/14 01:53 PM
by Cyclohexylamine
* Bitcoins Made Easy falsereality 2,175 2 01/19/19 08:16 PM
by BlankCheck
* Bitcoins
( 1 2 all )
TokeUp 3,779 39 06/26/12 07:47 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* Bitcoin: a revolutionary new kind of wealth disparity?
( 1 2 all )
shivas.wisdom 2,303 29 01/04/14 06:06 PM
by RavageTheEarth
* BitCoin Crash
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Roflspammer 5,009 75 01/26/15 12:39 PM
by s240779
* Who says it's hard dealing in bitcoins
( 1 2 3 all )
Nifflerz 1,666 44 08/02/15 01:01 AM
by akira_akuma
* U.S. arrests man for selling guns online for Bitcoins trampis 953 10 11/08/13 07:51 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,609 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.