Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14351606 -

Smoking more meth is almost always a bad idea.


--------------------
The road goes on forever and the party never ends......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: MeowMix96]
    #14351613 -

MeowMix96 said:
Smoking more meth is almost always a bad idea unless you watch Fist of The North Star shortly after.



Fixed. :zoidberg:

Edited by sunset_mission (04/25/11 08:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: MeowMix96]
    #14351630 -

agreed.


haven't touched the stuff in over 6 years. 3 years of every day use was plenty.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351640 -

sunset_mission said:
MeowMix96 said:
Smoking more meth is almost always a bad idea unless you watch Fist of The North Star shortly after.



Hmm... I haven't seen that one. Looks like it could be promising.
I'll have to get some meth though.... :tongue:


--------------------
The road goes on forever and the party never ends......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14351648 -

Black Lagoon is pretty awesome I thought. I can't believe no one has mentioned Spirited Away, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, or Laputa: Castle in the Sky!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: MeowMix96]
    #14351657 -

yeah I've had amphetamine psychosis a coupla times.
Haven't touched an upper since then. It's been 2 years.
Can't say I miss them. I have enough energy as it is.


--------------------
The road goes on forever and the party never ends......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14351669 -

Ima Trooper said:
Black Lagoon is pretty awesome I thought. I can't believe no one has mentioned Spirited Away, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, or Laputa: Castle in the Sky!



I thought all of those went without saying.
They are all classics.
Which reminds me did anyone mention princess mononoke?


--------------------
The road goes on forever and the party never ends......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: MeowMix96]
    #14351680 -

Fist of the North Star... :kingtard:

Basically, the Earth is royally fucked by nuclear devastation (post-apocalyptic thangs here) and martial arts rule the world.

There is one martial art in particular called Hokuto Shinken (Fist of The North Star) which utilizes hidden pressure points.

Main character (the only master of this art) hits enemies really lightly, they :lolsy: and call him a pussy. He replies,



Within 30 seconds they go from :awewtf: to :awedisgust: to :awesurprise:

then finally

:header:

Seriously. Where he touches them fucking explodes like a shotgun blast at point blank range.

Fucking

:winning1:

Edited by sunset_mission (04/25/11 09:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351688 -

Also, first episode is called "God or Devil? The Strongest Man In Hell Appears!"

More :winning:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351703 -

sounds kewl. Exploding people are always fun.
I love bloody anime. Oh ninja scroll is a fun watch.


--------------------
The road goes on forever and the party never ends......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14351828 -

Ima Trooper said:
Black Lagoon is pretty awesome I thought. I can't believe no one has mentioned Spirited Away, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, or Laputa: Castle in the Sky!



You obviously skipped over my post. :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: BothHands]
    #14351891 -

I didnt like Spirited Away.  I mean the art and animation is great..  I really liked Princess Mononoke though. 


Tokyo Godfathers    is good.  Its the same director as  Paprika  and Perfect Blue.  Satoshi Kon, another amazing japanese artist who left this world in 2010.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #14351896 -

What's Tokyo Godfathers about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who here likes Anime?
( 1 2 3 all )
LuNaTiX 5,758 50 08/06/06 10:58 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Anime fans
( 1 2 all )
djsoy 4,696 24 03/27/04 04:25 PM
by filthysock
* Cowboy Bebop!
( 1 2 3 all )
Oddish 5,686 57 12/23/09 02:14 PM
by Hrunting
* scifi anime
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
blkjkrabbit 7,358 80 11/14/07 05:31 AM
by GoaM
* manga/anime
( 1 2 3 all )
Artnotwar 5,338 44 04/09/07 07:19 PM
by twiggedoubt
* Anime
( 1 2 3 all )
TurntableJunky 2,977 46 05/16/07 11:32 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Anyone knows any good Japanis Anims? Jalruza 396 6 03/24/06 12:16 PM
by trendal
* My anime wall scrolls just came in LuNaTiX 1,005 10 05/02/07 11:56 AM
by LuNaTiX

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,961 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.