Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Normal Flora]
    #14351335 -

Excel Saga is so fucking great.


   


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14351360 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
Excel Saga is so fucking great.


   



CHIIBIIIII :bunnyhug:

Awww yea me and slothy be the anime-in-sig nigs :snoop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351370 -

sunset_mission said:
Laurelei said:
I don't really know too much about the world of anime (although I do love it) so I hope I don't get blasted by all the hardcore fans.  But there were a couple of series a friend let me borrow a long time ago and I thought they were hilarious: Excel Saga and Dominion Tank Police.  I ended up buying most of the Excel Saga series.  I like the comedies better. You also have to have a certain taste for that type of humor, I guess.



I swear I saw Excel Saga (video game) in Gamestop earlier today. Is it both an anime and a game like .hack//?



Wow, I didn't even know they made a game. It was just a series that came on for a while, I guess. I have 4 volumes.  The main character's voice is pretty annoying, but I think that's her shtick. It's only annoying at first, though. First time I ever saw it, I laughed so hard I cried.  I think funimation or something like that has all/or most episodes on youtube.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Normal Flora]
    #14351383 -

it's one of those animes that pokes fun at anime and japanese and world pop culture; it's so great. makes me laugh so hard every time i watch it.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14351385 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
Excel Saga is so fucking great.


   



MENCHI! I love Menchi!! I want one!
My avatar is from Excel, I really love that series.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351386 -

.hack//sign was a really good one too~!

HI Ellen! I've been good, seems you've been doing a lot better :hamsterdance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Normal Flora]
    #14351393 -

always good to keep your emergency food supply close to hand.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14351412 -

Haha! Yes! Hmm, I'm thinking I might go pack a bowl and unload some dvds...:omgawesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Normal Flora]
    #14351484 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
it's one of those animes that pokes fun at anime and japanese and world pop culture; it's so great. makes me laugh so hard every time i watch it.



Like FLCL? :lol:

Laurelei said:
sunset_mission said:
Laurelei said:
I don't really know too much about the world of anime (although I do love it) so I hope I don't get blasted by all the hardcore fans.  But there were a couple of series a friend let me borrow a long time ago and I thought they were hilarious: Excel Saga and Dominion Tank Police.  I ended up buying most of the Excel Saga series.  I like the comedies better. You also have to have a certain taste for that type of humor, I guess.



I swear I saw Excel Saga (video game) in Gamestop earlier today. Is it both an anime and a game like .hack//?



Wow, I didn't even know they made a game. It was just a series that came on for a while, I guess. I have 4 volumes.  The main character's voice is pretty annoying, but I think that's her shtick. It's only annoying at first, though. First time I ever saw it, I laughed so hard I cried.  I think funimation or something like that has all/or most episodes on youtube.



Will check it out only because I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

Takura001 said:
.hack//sign was a really good one too~!

HI Ellen! I've been good, seems you've been doing a lot better :hamsterdance:



:lowfive: I miss that show, and the plot was pretty intriguing. Also glad to see ellen's doing better as well.


Acidic_Sloth said:
always good to keep your ramen and pocky close to hand.



Fixed. :prance:


Laurelei said:
Haha! Yes! Hmm, I'm thinking I might go pack a bowl and unload some dvds...:omgawesome:



Only on the Shroomery do you find girls into getting stoned as fuck/tripping balls/nodding to anime, 4 of them all posting in the same thread; and I already personally have an affinity for girls into anime, so you've all just gotten +1337 in my book. [/geekdom]

There truly is a god. :prance::Awemazing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351489 -

yeah, like FLCL.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351509 -

First time I saw FLCL was on acid.  It tripped me the FUCK out.  I think it was the very first episode.  One of the weirdest shows I've ever seen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: BothHands]
    #14351518 -

Any anime whose main premise involves forehead erections turning into robots while a cracked out space pirate nympho wielding a bass guitar as her primary weapon and a Vespa with a mind of its own all nicely compressed into 6 episodes is fucking epic.

Did you watch the whole series straight?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351530 -

I think I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351534 -

my savanna monitor's name is Takkun.


watch the whole thing sequentially, BothHands.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351547 -

I'm also going to have to warn you guys, for your own mental well-being, to never, ever, ever watch the last 6 episodes of Death Note on LSDXM. :toomuchacid:

Unless you want to think you reprogrammed yourself to be a Japanese god-complexed serial killer repeating "SAKUJO" (exterminate) over and over and over again in your mind. :insano:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14351554 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
my savanna monitor's name is Takkun.


watch the whole thing sequentially, BothHands.



Does it sprout kitty ears and creep towards puberty at a snail's pace? :dancingshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351555 -

i watched the last two episodes of Berserk while on a high dose of LSD and methamphetamine.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14351572 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
i watched the last two episodes of Berserk while on a high dose of LSD and methamphetamine.



Oh what the fu- :header:

It wasn't fucked up, but the last 3 episodes of Outlaw Star were :homerdrool: on a 3P dose of DXM.

Except it was annoying when Gene's ship kept splitting into 2 and flying off my fucking computer screen. :picard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14351580 -

it actually wasn't bad at all. pretty awesome, in fact.


but when they were over i smoked more meth .. that was a bad idea.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: give me Anime..! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14351604 -

You should have watched more anime in conjunction with the meth. :fonz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who here likes Anime?
( 1 2 3 all )
LuNaTiX 5,759 50 08/06/06 10:58 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Anime fans
( 1 2 all )
djsoy 4,696 24 03/27/04 04:25 PM
by filthysock
* Cowboy Bebop!
( 1 2 3 all )
Oddish 5,686 57 12/23/09 02:14 PM
by Hrunting
* scifi anime
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
blkjkrabbit 7,358 80 11/14/07 05:31 AM
by GoaM
* manga/anime
( 1 2 3 all )
Artnotwar 5,339 44 04/09/07 07:19 PM
by twiggedoubt
* Anime
( 1 2 3 all )
TurntableJunky 2,977 46 05/16/07 11:32 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Anyone knows any good Japanis Anims? Jalruza 396 6 03/24/06 12:16 PM
by trendal
* My anime wall scrolls just came in LuNaTiX 1,005 10 05/02/07 11:56 AM
by LuNaTiX

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,961 topic views. 8 members, 14 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.