Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community
    #1433282 -

Hey everyone,

Its good to be back at the shroomery, its been a long time. I'm going to try and spend some time in the Cult forums and learn a few things from the many experts here. I also wanted to take the time to mention a great new resource for N00b and pro alike,  Bluethumb.org, its my second attempt at a mycology resource center (some of you might remember me from such failed websites as myco-elite and bluehamster). I plan on starting up the WORLD FAMOUS MYCO-ZINE again, hehe, a online magazine devoted to mine and yours favorite hobby, mycology! I'd appriciate it if everyone check out the site and let me know what else it needs (besides people to join it :smile: ). Oh, and there are going to be some pretty nice contests coming up, so check it out often!

Mycol
http://www.bluethumb.org

p.s.
I will be looking for moderators and artists and coders to expand with, PM me if you are interested in working on the project :smile: peace! 


--------------------
Proud Owner of Bluethumb . Org
Check out the contests!
"I don't do drugs, I smoke weed"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community [Re: michael_mycol]
    #1435033 -

your old News, Now that I'm here!!!
but I like you name!!!


--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community [Re: michael_mycol]
    #1436630 -

not bad, I like the whole BLUE thumb instead of GREEN thumb psilosybin is the shit.

Maybe one day it'll compare to shroomery but not anytime soon.


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community [Re: michael_mycol]
    #1436665 -

Scared me for a second, I thought it said Dr Bluethumbs :laugh:

Good luck with the site, your last one was pretty cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community [Re: michael_mycol]
    #1436713 -

Welcome.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community [Re: michael_mycol]
    #29387629 -

Today, this link leads to a educational program by Metro Blooms, a non-profit in Minneapolis, that is seeking to reduce pollution of body’s of water by

“mimicking the historic hydrology of undeveloped land; specifically, by helping rain filter into the ground close to where it falls, rather than running off the land and carrying pollution into the water. We can achieve this by shaping the land to divert and collect water (as in the basin of a rain garden), and covering it in deep-rooted native plants that slow down, soak up, and infiltrate runoff. This also reduces the wear-and-tear of our aging storm sewers, and helps protect low-lying neighborhoods from flooding. As we see more and stronger rains year after year, this work is only becoming more important.“

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community [Re: ShroomLab96]
    #29387653 -

Way to bump a 22 year old thread.  :ilold:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community [Re: ShroomLab96]
    #29387695 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,672 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The reality of "online friends" Gillette 2,153 19 06/11/03 09:32 AM
by Gillette
* Online Clothing Vendor Aneglakya 1,825 9 09/01/03 01:52 PM
by Aneglakya
* Anyone ever lived in a commune? ShadowsEnd 2,199 15 08/16/03 04:54 PM
by Malachi
* Are there any real communities out there? Adamist 1,911 18 07/10/03 08:17 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Online personality.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 6,235 29 01/07/03 01:45 PM
by oDin
* Playing Ultima Online for free
( 1 2 all )
Crass 5,467 33 12/20/11 12:57 AM
by Shins
* Mayan Mushroom Artifacts tomatoes 1,471 4 06/28/03 01:00 PM
by pants

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,099 topic views. 2 members, 37 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.