Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: scienceguy]
    #14278781 -

Thanks for the tip. :thumbup:
I liked Animal Magic pretty well, but I try not to belabor Bonobo.  I've got 3 of his albums, but I've only really listened to Animal Magic so far.  It sounds like great travel music.  I don't travel at all at this point in my life, but when I do Bonobo will surely make a big impact on my mp3 player.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: Blend]
    #14278861 -

K i a r a


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: The Whale]
    #14278891 -

The Whale said:
K i a r a



those first two tracks, Prelude>Kiara, are brilliant.


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14278936 -

i dug black sands. haven't listened to it in awhile, but i remember listening to it quite a bit last spring.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14279228 -

gerryjarcia said:
Rabidbaboon said:
Yeah that's definitely true.
Sometimes you have to go by record label, and sometimes by just the related videos on youtube.

Check out some of the producers on Tokyo Dawn. Comfort Fit, Port Format, Saine.

Saine actually has a free album for download and so does Comfort Fit.

"Clockwork" EP by Saine:
right click, save as...

"Forget and Remember" LP by Comfort Fit:
click



just checked out this video by Comfort Fit for the song titled "Bit by Bit". legit:





Yeah that video is pretty awesome.
If you download his album "Forget and Remember" Listen to tracks 11-14, those are my favorite on the album. Tracks 1 and 2 are good as well. I don't really like some of the beats he makes, but his good ones are complete gold.

All of Saine's EP is quality shit though. :yesnod:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14279851 -

thanks for those links. i'm listening to Saines EP right now. i like  :borat:


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14279993 -

http://mondayjazz.com
Archive

That's a pretty awesome source for quality elecronic producers. Check out the mixes by sugoisounds, portformat, comfort fit and the one by Teebs.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14280042 -

i don't recall if i read about someone talking about it on here or not, but the new tipper album coming out is SICK. czech it.

http://soundcloud.com/tippermusic/bsj


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: millzy]
    #14280201 -

Bonobo is excellent. I dig chill music like that, it's great for studying or for any low-key activity. Black Sands is by far my favorite album of his, one of my faves is The Keeper:



--------------------
gettin' high to balance out the lows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: millzy]
    #14280255 -

millzy said:
i don't recall if i read about someone talking about it on here or not, but the new tipper album coming out is SICK. czech it.

http://soundcloud.com/tippermusic/bsj



that album does sound legit. it's already been released. i'm gonna snag it.


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: millzy]
    #14281248 -

millzy said:
i don't recall if i read about someone talking about it on here or not, but the new tipper album coming out is SICK. czech it.

http://soundcloud.com/tippermusic/bsj



Yeah Tipper is one of my favorite producers. His entire discography is insanely awesome


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonobo's "Black Sands" [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14286243 -

I love this album, thanks for making me revisit it! Had it on repeat all day :soundsgoodman:

Is this Andreya Triana the same singer from Flying Lotus's song Tea Leaf Dancers?
I think so.



--------------------
something :mushroom2:
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.
:pm: SPORES FOR TRADE: :pm: None atm :frown:
WANTED: Stamps... pachanoi... achuma... posters... art... fun, interesting, or useful items

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,985 54 01/19/11 07:53 PM
by LurkingWizards
* bonobos - the best monkey in the world? mr_kite 1,710 8 05/19/07 10:28 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* bonobos SirFrancisBacon 787 8 04/04/05 02:54 PM
by SirFrancisBacon
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,953 149 06/08/08 03:32 PM
by moosehead
* I need a recomendation for some comfortable shoes.
( 1 2 all )
gsmith 4,023 20 01/19/05 04:52 PM
by stefan
* Bonobo Kerr 590 4 01/14/06 08:09 PM
by FractalDust
* Emancipator NYC marmarwoohoo 345 1 03/25/10 06:33 PM
by Shroomism
* Items / Substances that glow under Black Light
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 8,748 36 03/25/05 06:48 AM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,631 topic views. 9 members, 276 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.