Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: Hendostan]
    #12604522 -

Hendo, I almost flew up for Portland>Seattle>Missoula>SLC, but opted for the closing run instead. Had I known that you were going to be at the Missoula show, I may have stuck with the original plan. I have a ton of friends in the PNW, too. Oh well. There's always next time.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: OneMoreRobot3021] * 1
    #13812767 -

I went to a Pretty Lights show at Red Rocks in Aug. last year.  Emancipator opened, and that shit was legit, needless to say I got down.  Been listening to his music ever since.

Now, I'm Really looking forward to this year's Wakarusa because Doug's on the line-up.  I just got on this shroomery after being one of the many Lurkers, and I'm happy to see that the community has great taste in music.

So, if you are going to waka '11, plan on chillin-out with us when emancipator plays his set.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: LurkingWizards]
    #13812771 -

Going to try and see him with Blockhead in a week. Love his first album but don't dig the second at all.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: Rocker232]
    #13812773 -

that should be a dank show :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: plasma]
    #13812792 -

funny to see this get bumped, I recently discovered Emancipator and Soon It Will Be Cold Enough is all I've been listening to the last 2 weeks :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: daiy] * 1
    #13812796 -

"sometimes i like to sing off key"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: plasma]
    #13812831 -

"... it's cold...real cold.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #13812833 -

I've heard this guy on Pandora before. Great stuff! :thumbup:


--------------------


:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: plasma]
    #13812872 -

plasma said:
"sometimes i like to sing off key"



You are nourishing. That's what he said.

So deep.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: mescalinician]
    #13812873 -

I finally got to see Emanicpator live last year when he opened up for Bassnectar. It was tight.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: LurkingWizards]
    #13813478 -

LurkingWizards said:
I went to a Pretty Lights show at Red Rocks in Aug. last year.  Emancipator opened, and that shit was legit, needless to say I got down.  Been listening to his music ever since.

Now, I'm Really looking forward to this year's Wakarusa because Doug's on the line-up.  I just got on this shroomery after being one of the many Lurkers, and I'm happy to see that the community has great taste in music.

So, if you are going to waka '11, plan on chillin-out with us when emancipator plays his set.



He's doing the sunrise set at Waka. That shit will be unreal! I love Doug and his music.:thumbup:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: Rocker232]
    #13813594 -

Rocker232 said:
Going to try and see him with Blockhead in a week. Love his first album but don't dig the second at all.



It seems a lot of people weren't too pumped with his newest but I thought it was pretty damn good.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: jewunit]
    #13813606 -

I like it a lot. too. I agree the 1st one was better, but the 2nd is still tight as hell! He has such a fresh sound!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: blissedout]
    #13813613 -

The first track on Soon It Will Be Cold Enough has been my alarm for like six months now. I love waking up to that shit.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough [Re: blissedout]
    #13815722 -

I was so hoping he was going to play a sunrise set, that cracks me up.  Last year @ waka I watched Mimosa's sunrise set, it was so good.  Doug's music reminds me of sunrises and nature and seasons changing...
So laid back...
I will be :rasta: during his set for sure


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Emancipator NYC marmarwoohoo 345 1 03/25/10 04:33 PM
by Shroomism
* Bassnectar tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,643 47 08/05/20 09:21 PM
by rantmakes
* Bassnectar in November!
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,739 23 11/07/09 08:42 PM
by large_dose
* Bassnectar and Eliot Lipp last night blissedout 2,793 17 04/06/08 11:50 PM
by truekimbo2
* BASSNECTAR Atheist 1,445 12 11/04/08 09:26 AM
by 0xYg3n
* bassnectar - camp zoe
( 1 2 all )
large_dose 3,626 36 08/21/09 09:09 AM
by Beanhead
* Bassnectar coming to chicago soon Feeling_of_Sound 907 9 09/10/08 11:43 AM
by Brugman
* I have a cold, should I take medicine? champ 1,226 11 10/06/05 01:02 PM
by mantis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,985 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.