Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: string cheese incident [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13422763 -

early Cheese ftw











--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Edited by Adamist (11/02/10 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13423433 -

AntiEverything said:
.....:rofl2:

cool story bro
:billymaythumbup:

nice fairy music xD



you got a problem with fairy music? :megacrankey:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: g00ru]
    #13423450 -

Everyone knows fairies have the best drugs.  :fairy: :gameover: :fairy: :peterpan: :fairy: :raveface:  :fairy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: McTwist]
    #13423966 -

Yeah, that place was wild.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #13424019 -

Well, after reading your post, I have to say that I have indeed seen some awful Cheese shows. I have also seen some really good Cheese shows, as well, but they are really hit or miss, imo.

That being said, I have dosed and went to shows that were really incredible, but I ended up having awful experiences at for whatever reason. LSD at shows is hit or miss. It has a lot to do with your mind frame, the people around you, the band, your perception of the band/music, etc. For this reason, I will only take very mild doses at shows now. I hate not having fun and tripping at shows. It gets too out of control. Mild trips are way more fun and don't ever take you down the wrong path.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13424052 -

RobMarley420 said:
I was at that show at Rothbury 09! Fucking amazing!



I agree. That was a great show.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: blissedout]
    #13424100 -

I appreciate eclectic, ever-changing musical styles.

I like how Cheese has many different influences they try to incorporate into their music.. when they get it right, it's magical.

I imagine this is the very same reason they are always either "on or off"- because it's a challenge to compromise so many different tastes.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: blissedout]
    #13424133 -

blissedout said:
Well, after reading your post, I have to say that I have indeed seen some awful Cheese shows. I have also seen some really good Cheese shows, as well, but they are really hit or miss, imo.

That being said, I have dosed and went to shows that were really incredible, but I ended up having awful experiences at for whatever reason. LSD at shows is hit or miss. It has a lot to do with your mind frame, the people around you, the band, your perception of the band/music, etc. For this reason, I will only take very mild doses at shows now. I hate not having fun and tripping at shows. It gets too out of control. Mild trips are way more fun and don't ever take you down the wrong path.



That's good advice dude, from now on I'm not eating more than one tab at a show, and only at a certain few shows. I'm saving the high dose trips for nature, the best way to trip in my opinion.

adamist - I'm watching those videos you posted and they are siiick, especially the acoustic jam at the backyard. I think your right about them either being on or off because of the wide variety of style they incorporate into their music. It sounded like there was too much going on and it didn't really fit together all the time, but I see how awesome it can be when it works.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #13424271 -

I ate 3 doses at phish, at first it was too much and I was confused as to whether I was enjoying myself or not.  Then I chilled out during set break and the second set blew me out to space.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: string cheese incident [Re: g00ru]
    #14207839 -

Sting Cheese is on fire right now! :eek:

Can't wait to see what they've got in store for Electric Forest Festival!

SCI - "Rivertrance"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* string cheese incident tuesday baby! psikooz 1,325 12 07/19/04 11:13 PM
by nicechrisman
* string cheese incident *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Jdawg2013 2,341 24 07/27/05 12:35 PM
by ShattrdHarlequin
* Phish Tonight.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,469 35 06/21/04 01:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Phish
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Adom 14,077 116 12/21/02 08:43 AM
by
* Johnny Cash and String Cheese
( 1 2 all )
Cherk 2,732 27 09/30/03 11:58 PM
by Stubaby
* 10/22-The Second Annual Pirates Incident Rebirtha 493 2 10/16/05 01:22 PM
by Dimmy
* String Cheese
( 1 2 3 4 all )
BluMonkee 6,275 67 12/29/03 01:49 AM
by Help on the Way
* string cheese anybody?
( 1 2 3 all )
psikooz 1,953 43 07/02/04 12:56 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,634 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.