Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167690 -

Nordique said:
Sooner then you can imagine, you'll be a breath away from dying. Then, you'll realize being informed didn't help you at all.



All the reason to toke up man!  :getstoned: were just gonna die anyway.  :suicidebomber:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167692 -

Spend time with your friends. Try to enjoy your short time on this earth.

The people like me aren't the ones causing political problems. It's the people who care too much. The people who eventually end up in political careers or protesting violent systems. Even some who bring violence to more violence. Throwing logs onto the fire.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14167694 -

Tchan909 said:
I'd also like to point out that it takes a lot more than "being informed" about world fairs to make any kind of appreciable difference in them. Instead of pretending like you have some sort of stake in global affairs like some idiot screaming head on TV, why don't you look at your own community instead. Maybe this country wouldn't fucking suck if people knew their neighbors more often. :nonono:




Yeah well I was trying to be brief and was talking about the people who are
out there making a difference.

BTW dont sit there and act like you know how many neighbors I am acquainted with
and the rest of the BS you tried to spew. I am hostile toward you right now because
you seem to be taking the side of a complete asshat. Why I do not know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167697 -

DeadHearts said:
Nordique said:
Sooner then you can imagine, you'll be a breath away from dying. Then, you'll realize being informed didn't help you at all.




The thing is it will not cross my mind. So far I have loved my life and would not
regret anything thus far. The last thing I would think about is how well I was or
was not informed about anything.


You are the one that sounds like you are worried about the time of youre death.
Sucks for you man.



Not at all. through a couple of suicide attempts, I've learned not to fear death. If you think I'm trolling about that, you can pay all my medical bills.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167708 -

Nordique said:
Spend time with your friends. Try to enjoy your short time on this earth.

The people like me aren't the ones causing political problems. It's the people who care too much. The people who eventually end up in political careers or protesting violent systems. Even some who bring violence to more violence. Throwing logs onto the fire.




So because a person cares about world affairs also means they do not enjoy
spending time with their family or trying to have fun with their life??

And I still dont know what you are trying to say. Are you drunk? That could be
an excellent excuse for this faggotry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167714 -

Nordique said:
DeadHearts said:
Nordique said:
Sooner then you can imagine, you'll be a breath away from dying. Then, you'll realize being informed didn't help you at all.




The thing is it will not cross my mind. So far I have loved my life and would not
regret anything thus far. The last thing I would think about is how well I was or
was not informed about anything.


You are the one that sounds like you are worried about the time of youre death.
Sucks for you man.



Not at all. through a couple of suicide attempts, I've learned not to fear death. If you think I'm trolling about that, you can pay all my medical bills.




:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167715 -

You sound like an egomaniac with your "I get emotionally involved in the news because I CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE" bullshit. I think we make the best difference in the world by attending to and enriching our own lives, rather than by becoming too absorbed in the power struggles of showboating psychopaths.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167717 -

Nordique said:
Sooner then you can imagine, you'll be a breath away from dying. Then, you'll realize being informed didn't help you at all.



Tell me about it, soon you think 3/4 an ounce of mushrooms is 400 dollars :yesnod:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167718 -

Seriously, I don't take that shit lightly.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14167723 -

Tchan909 said:
You sound like an egomaniac with your "I get emotionally involved in the news because I CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE" bullshit. I think we make the best difference in the world by attending to and enriching our own lives, rather than by becoming too absorbed in the power struggles of showboating psychopaths.



QFT


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: gzuf]
    #14167727 -

gzuf said:
Nordique said:
Sooner then you can imagine, you'll be a breath away from dying. Then, you'll realize being informed didn't help you at all.



Tell me about it, soon you think 3/4 an ounce of mushrooms is 400 dollars :yesnod:




:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts] * 1
    #14167730 -

how do you attempt suicide

sounds more like a cry for attention kinda like the behavior you seem to be displaying in this thread


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14167746 -

Tchan909 said:
You sound like an egomaniac with your "I get emotionally involved in the news because I CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE" bullshit. I think we make the best difference in the world by attending to and enriching our own lives, rather than by becoming too absorbed in the power struggles of showboating psychopaths.




See you are completely jumping to conclusions and are taking everything I
said out of context. I dont know how or why.


You are not standing on one of thos "jumping to conclusions boards" are you??


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: owls]
    #14167753 -

How do you attempt suicide?

First, you deal with Major Depression for about 6 years. Then you hurt yourself and get a vicodin scrip. Next, your girlfriend (who lives with you) realizes that one night 70 of your pills of gone, and calls 9/11.

Then, you're force-fed charcoal, and puke your guts out.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: owls]
    #14167754 -

owls said:
how do you attempt suicide

sounds more like a cry for attention kinda like the behavior you seem to be displaying in this thread



I think this thread could turn into something special :awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167761 -

that's weak man


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167763 -

middle eastern populace uprisings are so passé

if you wanna be hip, you need a full military coup d'état


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167771 -

DeadHearts said:
Tchan909 said:
You sound like an egomaniac with your "I get emotionally involved in the news because I CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE" bullshit. I think we make the best difference in the world by attending to and enriching our own lives, rather than by becoming too absorbed in the power struggles of showboating psychopaths.




See you are completely jumping to conclusions and are taking everything I
said out of context. I dont know how or why.


You are not standing on one of thos "jumping to conclusions boards" are you??





I'm responding directly to the things you've said in this thread. You display a really narrow perspective and a rather amazing self-importance, whether you've noticed or not.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14167785 -

owls said:
that's weak man



He basically said he has a new profound love for life.
Thank god we have him with us here today.

Tchan909 said:
DeadHearts said:
Tchan909 said:
You sound like an egomaniac with your "I get emotionally involved in the news because I CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE" bullshit. I think we make the best difference in the world by attending to and enriching our own lives, rather than by becoming too absorbed in the power struggles of showboating psychopaths.




See you are completely jumping to conclusions and are taking everything I
said out of context. I dont know how or why.


You are not standing on one of thos "jumping to conclusions boards" are you??





I'm responding directly to the things you've said in this thread. You display a really narrow perspective and a rather amazing self-importance, whether you've noticed or not.




How is my perspective narrow based on what I said in this thread??


Amazing self importance?? What the fuck?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167797 -

Dude, you said that Nordique should get rid of his Wi-Fi because he's "the type of asshat the world no longer needs" and basically called him a tool for recognizing the value of peace with nature. Do you notice the kind of statements you toss around without a second thought? Shit is pretty fucked.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My 4/20 fun Plus, Trippy video, middle eastern jam. Psilocybeingzz 1,579 10 04/24/07 09:42 PM
by Sebastian23
* THE NEXT REVOLUTION ShroomFan 1,425 18 02/10/06 01:33 AM
by mecreateme
* Revolution mp3's LearyfanS 939 7 02/23/04 09:22 PM
by Xochitl
* The Internet Revolution
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 2,235 33 03/11/07 01:58 PM
by CerebralFlower
* The Second Psychedelic Revolution??? sirbojangles 2,608 16 01/18/07 12:00 AM
by toastandjam
* Sex toys go mainstream (Walmart)
( 1 2 all )
motamanM 6,564 20 09/24/05 03:40 PM
by Worldbridger
* A different way to "destroy" the Middle East?
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,982 30 01/30/07 02:57 PM
by Syle
* Writing a paper for school comparing the counter-culture & mainstream society Dark_Star 1,156 8 11/12/06 05:46 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,431 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.