Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream
    #14167505 -

Ever since Egypt did it, all the faggot buttbuddies have been jumping on the bandwagon. I'm looking at you Lybia.

Seriously, fuck Lybia. I don't care what happens to you. I'll be dead in 60 years.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167510 -

I'm with you man, I could give a fuck less. :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167521 -

im more pissed about our involvement. Every bomb, bullet, and drop of fuel comes from our own home country that dose not have the money to fund it. Can we get a sensible president that will actually help us before helping some other country. I mean France and the UK were going to front this no fly zone, why the fuck did we jump in? and out of no were too. I thought congress had to decide if we go to war.

Im so sick of what our nation has become. and its only getting worse.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: collie man]
    #14167531 -

When I'm dead in 50-60 years, freedom in a 3rd world country doesn't fucking matter. Nothing political will.

Fuck Politics. Go Camping


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167534 -

You make me sick.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Shins]
    #14167568 -

You make me sick. Spend your entire life worrying about other things.

You can't even prove you exist. All you'll do is regret it on your deathbed.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167585 -

Hopefuly my death wont be at the hands of a joker like you.

I wont regret at all standing up for moral responsibility.

I'm sad that you wont do the same.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Shins]
    #14167598 -

who cares if we exists or not. Get used to this delusion because your stuck here for the next 60 years. So instead of being some unproductive pessimistic asshole, try making this dream better then a nightmare.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167600 -

Nordique said:
You make me sick. Spend your entire life worrying about other things.

You can't even prove you exist. All you'll do is regret it on your deathbed.



:happyweed:  Preach on brother!  :bongload: That shit's a waste of time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167636 -

Nordique said:
You make me sick. Spend your entire life worrying about other things.

You can't even prove you exist. All you'll do is regret it on your deathbed.



Who said anything about worrying?? Some people just like to be informed.
God forbid some people out there are trying to make the world a better place
for their children instead of going "camping". You are just the type asshat
the world no longer needs.

Do us all a favor and go camping. And stay away from any internet access
or Wi-Fi areas. God forbid you get the urge to log on again :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Shins]
    #14167640 -

Shins said:
Hopefuly my death wont be at the hands of a joker like you.




When did Nordique ever threaten you? :confused: Why so hostile, my friend? :yoda2:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: lil_demented] * 1
    #14167641 -

60 years is the blink of an eye. It's the moment you spend nodding off on a hot afternoon in the sun. It will be over before I know it's happening.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167650 -

Being informed and being hostile and scary are different. The proof that you are hostile and scary are the fact that what his' face up there thought I'd kill him or something stupid like that.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167652 -

Nordique said:
60 years is the blink of an eye. It's the moment you spend nodding off on a hot afternoon in the sun. It will be over before I know it's happening.




Oh god no! The horror.

you are just so full of :facepalm: its not even funny. Better go camping while I still
can :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167663 -

Nordique said:
Being informed and being hostile and scary are different. The proof that you are hostile and scary are the fact that what his' face up there thought I'd kill him or something stupid like that.




What in the fuck are you talking about??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167664 -

Ill spell it out for you; jokers like you help enable the bombs that are dropping on people.

Hopefuly i wont get bombed because of people with your "who cares, it's not me" attitude.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167667 -

Sooner then you can imagine, you'll be a breath away from dying. Then, you'll realize being informed didn't help you at all.


--------------------
It's a trip, it's got a funky beat, and I can BUG OUT to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Shins]
    #14167670 -

Shins said:
Ill spell it out for you; jokers like you help enable the bombs that are dropping on people.

Hopefuly i wont get bombed because of people with your "who cares, it's not me" attitude.



Shins, relax. Just go camping man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: DeadHearts]
    #14167677 -

I'd also like to point out that it takes a lot more than "being informed" about world fairs to make any kind of appreciable difference in them. Instead of pretending like you have some sort of stake in global affairs like some idiot screaming head on TV, why don't you look at your own community instead. Maybe this country wouldn't fucking suck if people knew their neighbors more often. :nonono:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: African/Middle Eastern revolution is so mainstream [Re: Nordique]
    #14167686 -

Nordique said:
Sooner then you can imagine, you'll be a breath away from dying. Then, you'll realize being informed didn't help you at all.




The thing is it will not cross my mind. So far I have loved my life and would not
regret anything thus far. The last thing I would think about is how well I was or
was not informed about anything.


You are the one that sounds like you are worried about the time of youre death.
Sucks for you man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My 4/20 fun Plus, Trippy video, middle eastern jam. Psilocybeingzz 1,579 10 04/24/07 09:42 PM
by Sebastian23
* THE NEXT REVOLUTION ShroomFan 1,425 18 02/10/06 01:33 AM
by mecreateme
* Revolution mp3's LearyfanS 939 7 02/23/04 09:22 PM
by Xochitl
* The Internet Revolution
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 2,235 33 03/11/07 01:58 PM
by CerebralFlower
* The Second Psychedelic Revolution??? sirbojangles 2,608 16 01/18/07 12:00 AM
by toastandjam
* Sex toys go mainstream (Walmart)
( 1 2 all )
motamanM 6,564 20 09/24/05 03:40 PM
by Worldbridger
* A different way to "destroy" the Middle East?
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,982 30 01/30/07 02:57 PM
by Syle
* Writing a paper for school comparing the counter-culture & mainstream society Dark_Star 1,156 8 11/12/06 05:46 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,431 topic views. 8 members, 9 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.