Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cannabis = Sorcery
    #13915521 -

I feel  :zomgwtf:

I take this crumbled dry herb.
I put it in a vaporizer.
I warm it up.
And now I feel :awehigh:

THIS IS MAGIC
this should not be possible

Anyone else occasionally get overwhelmed with gratitude at the fact that drugs exist at all?
Drugs are like, unreasonably cool. And cannabis is the friendliest one.


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: laserpig]
    #13915547 -

Everything's on drugs man.:awehigh:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: thoughts]
    #13915562 -

mary jane is friendly indeed:naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13915572 -

weed > occult magick > stage magic


time to roll myself a lil magic stick...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: P-O]
    #13915580 -

Don't even have the energy to make a joint but I want one. Bad state of affairs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13915665 -

Harry Truman 33rd president
Tests nukes near 33rd parallel
Attacks Japanese Cities with Nukes, again 33rd parallel

Celebration of the pinnacle of alchemy? maybe

Weed = magical? YES!


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: laserpig]
    #13918002 -

Interesting you say this: the word 'pharmacology' comes from the Greek word 'pharmakos' which also means sorcery.  :wizard:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: deCypher]
    #13918026 -

witch leads some Christian escatologists to claim that a foretold "increase in sorcery" prophesied to occur in the end times actually refers to increased drug use.


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13918052 -

Jimtown said:
Don't even have the energy to make a joint but I want one. Bad state of affairs.



Lulz... I bought blunts earlier and I'm in a similar predicament. Soooo lazy. :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis = Sorcery [Re: laserpig]
    #13918063 -

laserpig said:
I feel  :zomgwtf:

I take this crumbled dry herb.
I put it in a vaporizer.
I warm it up.
And now I feel :awehigh:

THIS IS MAGIC
this should not be possible

Anyone else occasionally get overwhelmed with gratitude at the fact that drugs exist at all?
Drugs are like, unreasonably cool. And cannabis is the friendliest one.



I felt this way when I first discovered weed, and I still do pretty often.

It's not just that I'm happy drugs exist; I'm happy this particular drug exists, because it's perfect. Full stop.
:happyweed:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dirty " sopebar " hash thats been cut with crap HOW TO CLEEN IT cannabis resin
( 1 2 all )
alchino23 11,126 31 10/04/07 03:06 AM
by alchino23
* Expressing Gratitude JoelLoveland5 357 2 02/21/07 11:20 AM
by demiu5
* Is this really so unreasonable?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Divided_Sky 3,392 65 07/16/06 09:52 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* 8 out of 10 mentally ill patients are heavy cannabis users
( 1 2 3 all )
Amatoxin 8,802 47 07/21/09 07:49 AM
by Prisoner#1
* I think I have an unreasonable obsession
( 1 2 all )
Mickalopagus 2,390 24 05/27/08 06:26 AM
by indica
* When you're being unreasonably loud in an apartment
( 1 2 all )
WhiskeyClone 2,813 22 05/26/07 07:17 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Am I unreasonable? bbl337 1,316 19 06/18/09 10:12 PM
by grewya
* Is this an unreasonable request? Helpme1 648 15 01/21/08 09:02 PM
by rizingfire

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
646 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.