Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone from Minnesota out there?
    #13585221 -

Hey everyone - I recently was lucky enough to discover the magical world of mushrooms and was wondering if there were any fellow Minnesotans on here? I'm not all that familiar with this forum and it'd be cool to meet other MN people who are better versed in the ways of psychedelics - shoot me a PM or just say hi in this thread!

I can't find any shrooms right now but I'm so excited to go up to the North Shore this Spring for some amazing camping - any suggestions on good locations in the Twin Cities area for a little booming? Right now I limit my excursions to the comfort of my apartment, but once I am more comfortable I am thinking a park or reserve on the outskirts of town would be fun; I am open to any suggestions!

Thanks for popping in!

MNmyco


--------------------
I promise I'll smile, check the floor - God's got nice tile...[gradient:#626CC4,#][/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: MNmyco]
    #13585234 -

:cop:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: mockingbird]
    #13585293 -

I suppose that question was a big bucket of fail. My bad. And no I'm not a cop, just a newbie :smile:


--------------------
I promise I'll smile, check the floor - God's got nice tile...[gradient:#626CC4,#][/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: MNmyco]
    #13895171 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: wow]
    #13895185 -

o wow nvm were already in the pub..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: wow]
    #13895417 -

:lol:

This has to be a joke...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13895524 -

What's it to ya?
:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #13895574 -

watisituya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: watisituya]
    #13897182 -

just don't bring any fucking drugs on you or give him any info that can get you in trouble.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: igwna]
    #13897200 -

There's no way this guy is a cop. :smile:
I'm not sure he deserved 0 shrooms.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13897368 -

I think cops are more intelligent than this OP.  I'm sure he's just a kid who tripped once and raelized how great these things are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: MNmyco]
    #13897508 -

attempt at an epic troll

FAIL

someone meme this sucka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: thescientist]
    #13898951 -

how exactly would a cop act online? like a noob? like a pro? educated? smart enough to not act like a cop? an exshroomer turned cop? perhaps he's elevated and just likes snitching on people.. meh:boobs: I just assume everyones a cop


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Edited by snoot (02/03/11 12:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: MNmyco]
    #13899053 -

Minnesota has lots n lots of  :psycow:  :sleepingcow:  :trippycow: and nothing else


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13904598 -

ellenallien said:
Minnesota has lots n lots of  :psycow:  :sleepingcow:  :trippycow: and nothing else



There aren't that many cows here, that's Wisconsin. There are some in South/West Minnesota but it's mostly cities, lakes, and awesome forests.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #13904606 -

bryguy27007 said:
that's Wisconsin.



oops thats rite... i was on opium thru all those states so their all kina blurrrrrrred together  :drooling:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #13905231 -

wisconsin has lots of cows jah

bryguy27007 said:
ellenallien said:
Minnesota has lots n lots of  :psycow:  :sleepingcow:  :trippycow: and nothing else



There aren't that many cows here, that's Wisconsin. There are some in South/West Minnesota but it's mostly cities, lakes, and awesome forests.




yeha wisconsin has some great forests, the midwest/northwoods in general has some really fun forests


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Minnesota out there? [Re: snoot]
    #13906124 -

Northwoods
:lsd:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Minnesota SprewellSleeve 623 12 10/20/10 12:56 AM
by claraclairvoyant
* Jeff Foxworthy on Wisconsin....... The Influence 2,417 10 11/21/11 07:30 PM
by The Influence
* I'm moving to Minnesota
( 1 2 3 4 all )
GabbaDj 2,425 67 02/01/13 09:58 AM
by broken
* Minnesota Folks?
( 1 2 3 all )
Guitarpro1313 2,781 55 07/16/10 05:05 PM
by c1dh3d
* MDMA in wisconsin
( 1 2 all )
0rusnjos 1,747 32 02/24/12 06:05 PM
by All We Perceive
* Going to be in Wisconsin this weekend, What Beers Do I need to Check out?
( 1 2 all )
floatingwater 2,612 27 07/04/12 11:15 AM
by floatingwater
* Pictures for ellenallien
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
SprewellSleeve 12,033 196 03/16/11 12:48 AM
by wow
* Planned Parenthood Firebombed in Wisconsin
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Jessica Swift 11,294 229 04/09/12 02:37 AM
by Crystal G

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,755 topic views. 0 members, 265 guests and 255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.