Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: Moo456]
    #13889175 -

I never said anything about punishment or revenge. I'm simply disgusted that a person can be such a giant fucking retard and so disastrously negligent.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13889191 -

F0SS1L said:
I'm simply disgusted that a person can be such a giant fucking retard



Dang, I don't think I'll be seeing any special-ed people in your class.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13889218 -

It's ok, I didn't assume anything about you, I just know how some people feel about these things.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: Moronicus]
    #13889237 -

she should've at LEAST gotten her hand slammed in a car door or somethin

COMPENSATION MusT GiVe BaLancE to this tragic occasion


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13889253 -

F0SS1L said:
Poid said:
Maybe she accidentally left the door open and the puppy just ran real fast into the pool. :shrug:



If that happened you could just... ya know... get the dog. Instead of letting it drown.



Maybe she was taking a shower, or masturbating herself in her bedroom with a huge black dildo.  :showerscene:

Or, maybe she didn't know how to swim. :shrug:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: Poid]
    #13889346 -

Quote:
eBay Shop for: Giant Black Dildo



:laugh2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: The Vapor]
    #13889352 -

Wow...:rofl:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: Poid]
    #13889460 -

shower, door open, cat booby trapping it, whatever the situation its no excuse. My puppy never leaves my eyesight unless I know he is safe. either in the crate or trapped in the kitchen, or something similar.  Other than that he is in my line of sight, or another responsible person's.  Its like having a baby, you turn your back for a second and they can get into trouble.  Trust me, I'm not perfect, my dog has had his share of mischief but letting a puppy drown in a pool due to unsatisfactory supervision is uncalled for.

and :lol: @ ebay giant black dildo, best part of this thread!!


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: Moronicus]
    #13889830 -

Moronicus said:
I would let a puppy drown, given the right circumstances and monetary damage caused.




my mother had a Weimaraner, one day someone stole the dog from the front
yard, about 2 weeks later they returned it, a couple months go by and someone
else steals the dog and after a few weeks someone brings a classified at to
my mom describing the dog and they were ransoming the dog for the cost of the
shoes it had chewed up... she called the number and told them to keep the dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13892344 -

weimariners can be great dogs for somebody who has the patience. they are VERY smart and VERY high energy so without the proper upbringing, right amount of exercise, and mental stimulation they tend to become escape artists and/or destructive.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: nismo2491]
    #13892374 -

Sounds like a stupid puppy. My dog wasn't that stupid when it was young.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: Kada]
    #13892516 -

this dog was no more than 9-10 weeks old. your dog must be some type of genius or something if it wasn't stupid at 9-10 weeks old. hell even my old border collie puppy (smartest dog you can get) was kinda dumb a 9 weeks old.
stupid girl, yes. stupid dog, no, its just a dog.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: nismo2491]
    #13892888 -

I have a pool in my yard and my shetland sheepdog puppy wouldn't go near it. :shrug:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: The Vapor]
    #13892918 -

The Vapor said:
Quote:
eBay Shop for: Giant Black Dildo



:laugh2:



:ilold:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: thoughts]
    #13892943 -

There are many things dumb people should be allwed to do in this world:

- Own pets
- Vote
- Drive
- Be elected
- Cook (burning the house down)
- Own weapons

And thats just a few of them. There should be an official IQ test that determines whether your ok or too stupid to have the right to do something.

Liberty is fun... But it has its downsides.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: The Vapor]
    #13893018 -

The Vapor said:
Quote:
eBay Shop for: Giant Black Dildo



:laugh2:



False advertising! There aren't any giant black dildos on eBay! :kingcrankey:


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: nismo2491]
    #13893134 -

nismo2491 said:
weimariners can be great dogs for somebody who has the patience. they are VERY smart and VERY high energy so without the proper upbringing, right amount of exercise, and mental stimulation they tend to become escape artists and/or destructive.



My mom's coworker has us dogsit her weimaraner a couple days every month, and let me tell you, she's the dumbest animal I've ever come across in my life.  Cute as hell though.  :heart: her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: BothHands]
    #13893762 -

nismo2491 said:
My response is soming along the lines of "What, Wait. Why do you have a puppy? Who left you in charge of something else's life? Beth, puppys are a big responsibility" she gives some smartass remark about how she knows what she's doing blah blah stop being such a dick.




:rofl2:
lol'd hard at that one.



Moo456 said:
The woman is dumb the puppy is dumb it's no ones fault. It's just an unfortunate circumstance. We're all just animals in this.




Sometimes this is how I look at life in general. I find it helps.

Some dogs are a lot smarter than others. (individuals, I mean, not just breeds.)  I'm more of a cat person anyway. I know dog is supposed to be man's best friend and all, but I'm all about the pussy. Speaking of which...



twighead said:
Maybe the neighbors cat opened the door and mischievously led the mindless pup to its death





:murray:  You, sir, are a scoundrel and a liar. 

:angrycat:  :sniperkitty:  :boxerface:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Edited by CidneyIndole (02/02/11 01:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #13894084 -



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own pets [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #13894256 -

CidneyIndole said:
nismo2491 said:
My response is soming along the lines of "What, Wait. Why do you have a puppy? Who left you in charge of something else's life? Beth, puppys are a big responsibility" she gives some smartass remark about how she knows what she's doing blah blah stop being such a dick.




:rofl2:
lol'd hard at that one.




yeah, I just knew damn well that something was going to happen to that animal. I didn't think it'd be the puppy winding up dead but it doesn't surprise me.  I mean, when somebody has a hard enough time taking care of their own lives, which she does, they should not add yet another responsibility to it, especially one that can wind up with something dead.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post your pet peeves...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MeatSpace 7,283 81 01/01/05 09:31 AM
by enrique_
* The Farm Analogy - Human livestock/pets trendalM 716 1 05/05/05 01:30 PM
by SoK
* I want a pet snake
( 1 2 3 all )
Delyrium 6,482 54 11/20/03 09:46 AM
by Anonymous
* Pet Fish - Fighting Betas - Small Sharks - Colorful
( 1 2 all )
felix 6,721 32 07/13/04 09:45 AM
by Krishna
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,612 74 03/15/04 02:21 AM
by SporeX
* Pet Peeves:
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,603 38 11/12/04 06:53 PM
by Todcasil
* a few more of my many many pets (pics)
( 1 2 all )
Mitchnast 4,411 22 11/19/03 06:29 PM
by Anonymous
* Feedback not allowed!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 4,265 66 09/09/10 08:09 PM
by Adamist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,444 topic views. 5 members, 40 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.