Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fractured Tailbone?
    #13870892 -

So I'm thinking I might have fractured my tail bone the other night from a pretty hard fall I took. Hurt like hell right afterwards, and almost 2 days later I'm pretty uncomfortable.

I'm going to give it about a week and then see a doctor if it's still hurting. Everyone's saying I should go now but I'm kind of a hard ass (har har) when it comes to these things. Out of sheer curiousity, how long would you personally wait?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fractured Tailbone? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #13870907 -

A week sounds good. If it's nothin to worry about it should feel fine by the time a week is up, if it's still hurting it'd be a good idea to get it checked out then.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fractured Tailbone? [Re: Eminence]
    #13871020 -

I use the week waiting rule.  If it still hurts after a week, something is wrong.  Did that with a broken jaw this past summer, after a week, went to the doc told him to give me the number for a good surgeon to wire it shut.


--------------------
Take when in need.  Give when you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stress Fracture? dawn of a new day 3,511 9 10/06/04 10:46 AM
by schmutzen
* Extreme pressure & pain in the tailbone area Dark_Star 1,633 5 08/15/12 09:47 PM
by Dark_Star
* My tailbone is bent AcidTG 372 0 05/06/10 05:05 PM
by AcidTG
* tailbone pain? Heisencybin 582 3 04/06/15 12:24 PM
by Heisencybin
* Clavicle Fracture (update) XUL 854 5 07/10/08 05:48 AM
by Mickalopagus
* ankle injury and possible stress fracture owls 553 3 09/23/10 02:20 PM
by Razzl3Frazzl3
* Met with my surgeon for post operative visit and told I can no longer practice Martial Arts Tesla 1,480 10 07/22/10 06:24 PM
by marmarlun
* Anyone here ever saved a life? How did you feel afterwards? badreligion2good 1,059 13 09/22/06 07:02 PM
by kotik

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
363 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.