Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: rodfarva]
    #13709165 -

Nothing terribly extravagant; might just chill with some friends coming in from out of town and will probably hit up the bar scene.  :shrug:



--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #13709338 -

deCypher said:
Nothing terribly extravagant :shrug:





lul you must have quite a life


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13709370 -

I will be turning 28
Going to a Dallas Stars game with my wife, a bunch of friends, and my older brother. Then to a few clubs downtown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: thePatient]
    #13709643 -

thePatient said:
PostiveOutlook said:




That looks like Newbie gettin' down in that party picture.



:lolsy:

It does.


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: rodfarva]
    #13710069 -

rodfarva said:
mellowparty said:
Don't u have any drugs?




Well that was easy, yes i do!

:lsd:



Then I don't see why u're complaining. I mean I wouldn't mind spending the night alone provided I had acid or shrooms.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: mellowparty]
    #13710360 -

I'm hosting a party at my house and invited over 100 people and like NO ONE has rsvped.  The days of rsvp are long dead anyways but most people are being total pussies claiming the drive here which is a total of 5 minutes up the road is too much.  Afraid of roadblocks, DUIs etc etc.  Gah no backbone anymore on these people. 

So I may have like a full keg of beer and liquor and beer pong and like 0 guests.  This sucks.  I want to dress up like the Gestapo and just pull their pussyfied asses from their houses and make them party.  So goddamn lame.

:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13710668 -

Party gestapo eh?  Sounds like a plan.  Just make sure you have a nice uniform so they know you're serious.  I'm stuck down at school by myself, caught a gnarly stomach flu.  Guess my big event for the day is smoking some fire homegrow and eating real food.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: saxcidjazz]
    #13710798 -

i will be sitting at home alone drinking kava till i either puke or pass
out.so ya pretty fucking lame


fuck 2011 im looking forward to watching idiots panic in 2012 though


--------------------
(mik-kaw'-bur) n. one who is poor but lives in optimistic expectation of better fortune:nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: Micawber]
    #13710837 -

Micawber said:
im looking forward to watching idiots panic in 2012 though



it's gonna be great

my first shift starts soon, goddammit


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: DrMambo]
    #13710892 -

Something along the lines of this:



--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: Cepheus]
    #13710943 -

I can't figure out if I want to take LSD tonite or not. I don't think any of my friends I'm hanging with will want to. Besides, might be good to stay coherent enough to pick up some tail if the opportunity arises. Not real good at pickin up womenz while on LSD or shrooms. Maybe if I had some molly or something...

Goin to a fun concert downtown (blocks from my house)


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Edited by nicechrisman (12/31/10 10:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13710989 -

+ a band called = :awetrippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: bait_]
    #13711044 -



going to that concert along with shpongle, hallucinogen, etc.  250mg of molly will go down the hatch and possibly some 4-ho-met or something if i wanna "pseudo hippyflip"


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: bbl337]
    #13711135 -

I'll be munching on some mushroom chocolates and maybe a little MDA if I feel like it.

Smokin Jdub and drinking beer the whole time too. :vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13714010 -

:woot: I had a great night. Smoked a joint and drank some cider with my girl. We didn't have a clock so we just watched the simpsons and at some point we realized it was already 2011 :lol: Good times!

How was yours?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: mellowparty]
    #13714301 -

instead of :lsd: i did :snow: and now i feel :facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: rodfarva] * 1
    #13714328 -

:lol:

Coke sucks. Lamest drug out there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13714345 -

I have yet to try it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: mellowparty]
    #13714348 -

So glad I refused speed last night. Was able to just smoke and drink and get messy and be able to fall asleep like a baby.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13714448 -

...and i'm still tripping

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why not to smoke cigs inside a fireworks store *vid* baraka 2,118 19 07/23/16 10:26 AM
by Shroomopotamus
* What are your NYE plans? Adom 851 8 12/22/02 06:16 AM
by oDin
* LNC: NYD EDITION
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Connoisseur 794 61 01/02/17 01:48 PM
by pirate-blues
* Bill Nye The Science guy - Below par
( 1 2 all )
SourceLimit 3,550 36 12/08/05 05:18 PM
by SourceLimit
* NYE plans just went to hell Adom 761 6 12/21/03 06:09 PM
by Randolph_Carter
* What are your plans for 4/20
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomFan 4,939 45 04/19/04 12:15 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Concert Plans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 10,244 66 05/26/03 06:35 PM
by Delyrium
* what are you weekend plans?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,122 34 05/28/04 01:54 PM
by Chairman Meow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,266 topic views. 5 members, 30 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.