Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13676963 -

sam adams- winter lager.

sooo bomb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #13676968 -

The Sam Adams Oktoberfest isn't half bad either.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13676969 -

I'm just pitchin' shit over here. I guess maybe in a lot of the US, that's pretty dank beer. I'm a little spoiled cuz I live in the Northwest. I just don't really care for flavored beers, unless those flavors happen to be barley and malt.

And yes, almost everyone I know here who drinks it is girls. Usually girls who want to be cool with the whole craft brew scene, but don't really like craft brews.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13676984 -

Haha I could see your objections over it then if it has an association with that kind of crowd. You definitely have a severe advantage over most other Americans being that you live in the Northwest. Texas doesn't have shit for microbreweries :nonono:

Texas staple would probably be Shiner Bock.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13676985 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
Bluemoon aint my thing unless its in a lunchbox :thumbup: there are much better wheat beers out there



I'm looking to try some new witbiers. Suggest me some please, kind sir.



Blue star is quite good, i personally enjoy sunset wheat by leinenkugels, Dogfish Head’s Festina Peche i heard is good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13677324 -

I almost forgot Three floyds gumball head wheat beer, very very good if you can find it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13677343 -

They certainly are. The markup is about 2-300% on average, IME. And you run the risk of a DUI if you drive home from one after having a wee bit too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #13677422 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
I almost forgot Three floyds gumball head wheat beer, very very good if you can find it



Sooooooo good. :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: wildchild68]
    #13677489 -

wildchild68 said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
I almost forgot Three floyds gumball head wheat beer, very very good if you can find it



Sooooooo good. :yesnod:



It kind of reminds me of dro i used to get :hi5:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #13677499 -

It depends. There nothing like going to a nice ass bar and drinking with friends
and shit. Sometimes it can get pricey but if you dont have the coin you dont go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13677579 -

nicechrisman said:
Oh, and you probably won't meet girls if you're drinking Blue Moon, because they'll probably think you are one of them... :kelsoburn:



Who are you trying to impress, guys or girls?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13677594 -

DeadHearts said:
It depends. There nothing like going to a nice ass bar and drinking with friends
and shit. Sometimes it can get pricey but if you dont have the coin you dont go.



For true, for true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #13677870 -

i like turtles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #13677939 -

Atheist said:
It pisses me off so much. Paying $4.50 for a Blue Moon and then having to tip for her to open the bottle.

and theres a fuckin store right behind the bars that sells 12 blue moon packs for $12.

WTF




Agreed :yesnod:


I'm damn near 24, been to a bar twice. Definitely not my thing, and definitely not diggin' the ridiculous prices for beer. $5 for a sierra Nevada?...Fuck that


I'd much rather chill at home with friends, BBQ some grub, smoke weed, and drink...all for much less than it would cost for me to barely catch a buzz at the bar.






nicechrisman said:
Yeah, but you aint gonna meet any women drinking cheap Blue Moons at home... :porn:




A bar isn't the place I'm lookin' to hook up with a lady :shrug:







realfuzzhead said:
foreal? that shit aint no girl beer.




...A lot of girls dig the Blue Moon. I must say, it is like the candy of beers. It's really sweet and tastes like oranges.


I drink it occasionally, it is good...But I will agree, it's more or less a chick beer. Then again, chicks do like Wheat beers in general



Did ya know Coors makes Blue Moon?..:strokebeard:









:stoner:



.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Microbrewery
( 1 2 all )
trueze 1,667 34 12/18/11 09:10 PM
by mirage
* Anyone drink Leinenkugel's? Deadmaker 655 11 08/31/08 03:36 PM
by Atheist
* What boogles my mind about lots of bars... Twirling 1,005 9 04/11/04 04:45 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Working at a microbrewery Parkseerf 889 6 04/05/11 12:49 AM
by fbi365
* Sexiest woman ever? Bar Marylin Monroe...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mr_kite 51,932 143 05/27/05 06:52 AM
by Ravus
* So I went to a bar last night........
( 1 2 all )
emptywisdom 3,783 38 05/06/05 01:26 PM
by TODAY
* Drinking at the bar is for suckers
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 3,757 41 09/14/05 12:02 AM
by Skunk420
* almost passing out is trippy.. Skunk420 838 13 08/27/05 01:05 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,237 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.