Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
going to the bars is such a RIPOFF
    #13676872 -

It pisses me off so much. Paying $4.50 for a Blue Moon and then having to tip for her to open the bottle.

and theres a fuckin store right behind the bars that sells 12 blue moon packs for $12.

WTF

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13676891 -

Yeah, but you aint gonna meet any women drinking cheap Blue Moons at home... :porn:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13676895 -

i feel like every girl at the bar looks at every guy as a predator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13676900 -

ha.. bring your own in a backpack? sit on the stools and keepm the backpack out of site?



4.50 for  beer is ridiculous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13676901 -

Yeah, I think it's easy to feel that way. You gotta remember thought that they like us just as much as we like them. They just like to act like that's not the case.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13676903 -

Where do you live that a 12pack of blue moon is $12? It's $8 for a six pack here.

Going to the bars is DEFINITELY a ripoff. So is buying alcohol. Brew your own! (It's legal)


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13676906 -

I absolutely agree that bars are rip-offs especially when you're an alcoholic.

Drink at home.  It's cheaper and you avoid DUIs.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13676910 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Where do you live that a 12pack of blue moon is $12? It's $8 for a six pack here.

Going to the bars is DEFINITELY a ripoff. So is buying alcohol. Brew your own! (It's legal)



rounding down i guess.. sometimes its 11.99, usually 12.99

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #13676913 -

Oh, and you probably won't meet girls if you're drinking Blue Moon, because they'll probably think you are one of them... :kelsoburn:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13676917 -

Atheist said:
It pisses me off so much. Paying $4.50 for a Blue Moon and then having to tip for her to open the bottle.

and theres a fuckin store right behind the bars that sells 12 blue moon packs for $12.

WTF



Pretty ridiculous for sure.  Im not a big bar guy, people generally piss me off when sober, and ten-fold when drunk.  Gotta find a place that does 2dollar you-call its.  Blue moon, heini, coors, miller, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13676919 -

foreal? that shit aint no girl beer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #13676928 -

All the Blue Moon beer I've tasted were like trumped up pisswater beers. Maybe I just haven't tried any of their good ones? That one with the orange and coriander flavor sure tastes like a bitch beer to me...:shrug:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13676933 -

nicechrisman said:
Oh, and you probably won't meet girls if you're drinking Blue Moon, because they'll probably think you are one of them... :kelsoburn:



Why, because it's not loaded with hops? Or it's not loaded with alcohol? :facepalm:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13676935 -

nicechrisman said:
Oh, and you probably won't meet girls if you're drinking Blue Moon, because they'll probably think you are one of them... :kelsoburn:



its over %5

i never see girls drinking them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13676938 -

I really don't care for beer anymore.  Go with vodka or whiskey.  That gets the job done and quick.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13676940 -

Bluemoon aint my thing unless its in a lunchbox :thumbup: there are much better wheat beers out there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13676946 -

Rabidbaboon said:
nicechrisman said:
Oh, and you probably won't meet girls if you're drinking Blue Moon, because they'll probably think you are one of them... :kelsoburn:



Why, because it's not loaded with hops? Or it's not loaded with alcohol? :facepalm:



because it's loaded with bitchbeer flavor, not beer flavor:shrug:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #13676950 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
Bluemoon aint my thing unless its in a lunchbox :thumbup: there are much better wheat beers out there



I'm looking to try some new witbiers. Suggest me some please, kind sir.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: Atheist]
    #13676956 -

I like the way Blue Moon tastes, but I still think of it as a girly beer. I know more girls who drink them than guys. Do what makes you happy though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: going to the bars is such a RIPOFF [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13676957 -

nicechrisman said:
Rabidbaboon said:
nicechrisman said:
Oh, and you probably won't meet girls if you're drinking Blue Moon, because they'll probably think you are one of them... :kelsoburn:



Why, because it's not loaded with hops? Or it's not loaded with alcohol? :facepalm:



because it's loaded with bitchbeer flavor, not beer flavor:shrug:



LOL okay. So a typical beer should hit you with a wave of bitter hops and then a storng aftertaste of alcohol?

Because if you don't subscribe to those flavors, you're somehow not a man?

I'm getting trolled too easily over here...


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Microbrewery
( 1 2 all )
trueze 1,667 34 12/18/11 09:10 PM
by mirage
* Anyone drink Leinenkugel's? Deadmaker 655 11 08/31/08 03:36 PM
by Atheist
* What boogles my mind about lots of bars... Twirling 1,005 9 04/11/04 04:45 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Working at a microbrewery Parkseerf 889 6 04/05/11 12:49 AM
by fbi365
* Sexiest woman ever? Bar Marylin Monroe...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mr_kite 51,932 143 05/27/05 06:52 AM
by Ravus
* So I went to a bar last night........
( 1 2 all )
emptywisdom 3,783 38 05/06/05 01:26 PM
by TODAY
* Drinking at the bar is for suckers
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 3,757 41 09/14/05 12:02 AM
by Skunk420
* almost passing out is trippy.. Skunk420 838 13 08/27/05 01:05 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,237 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.