Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I'm Lonely
    #13653846 -

There is silence and emptiness.
As I wait for inspiration, my mind is at unease.
My dreams are distant; my desires go unknown. 
My feelings go unexpressed never to be made into thought.
Why must I dwell on my discomfort?
Can’t I be constructive and selfless?
I want to make excuses.
I criticize myself getting no closer to a solution.
I don’t know what to do with myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13653855 -

:stoned: eerrday= content.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13653857 -

huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13653876 -

if you smoke weed everyday than you will be content with the loneliness and also change the way that you think about loneliness. We all enter and leave this world alone and most people don't care about anyone else, but themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13653883 -

i smoke weed nearly everyday....

you make it sound like it changes the way you think about it for the better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13653889 -

well no weed doesn't change anything, but it can help.

You're the one who has to ultimately change the way you think about loneliness or you could just go meet some new people.

Whatever works best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13653907 -

i guess i'll smoke a bowl now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13653912 -

make it fat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #13653930 -

yer best bet is to find happiness away from drugs, and once you've done that you can use them to increase your happiness.
:themoreyouknow: you emo fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13653970 -

You must be a teenager.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13653981 -

i'm anonymous. OP is a teenager. i am not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13653986 -

tv is able to distract me now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13653990 -

Anonymous #3 said:
i'm anonymous. OP is a teenager. i am not.



i'm actually 27 years old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13653994 -

cry me a river, bitch. there are starving children in africa and you are crying to the anonymous forum about how you're lonely.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13654005 -

Anonymous #3 said:
cry me a river, bitch. there are starving children in africa and you are crying to the anonymous forum about how you're lonely.



i know how pathetic it is.

hence the need to hide myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13654007 -

Anonymous #3 said:
cry me a river, bitch. there are starving children in africa and you are crying to the anonymous forum about how you're lonely.



very true. we all tend to forget this sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13654017 -

so just because people have it worse is supposed to make me feel better about things?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13654206 -

Ya. Maybe a little.

Quote:
make it fat



Wurd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13654234 -

smoke another one


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Lonely [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13654564 -

Imagine how lonely you will be on new years eve



You and me both, we can suicide together!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* I love Anonymous 462 11 09/10/07 06:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could leg sweep a Shroomerite who would it be? Anonymous 284 7 09/16/07 03:09 AM
by Anonymous
* weirdest quirk about you GO
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,929 38 09/28/07 10:39 AM
by Anonymous
* knocked Someone Up, and I'm not handling it to well.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,472 65 12/19/09 04:35 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* brainwashed
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,430 26 09/15/07 01:15 PM
by Anonymous
* would you eat somebody if you had to? Anonymous 544 19 09/19/07 02:36 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
580 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.