Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
What was the first drug you used?
    #1365338 -

For me, it was caffein pills, when I was 9-10 years old...Then shortly after that I smoked my first REAL joint...2 grams of hydro to myself, in a feild in the middle of summer.
Then came the shrooms, acid and THEN coke...Oh yes, the coke. That didn't last long though...Then opiates, and finally I decided what I really liked and stopped using everything else..
My personal faves now are...
WEED(everyone's fav.)
Acid...
Shrooms
LSA :grin:
Anyone else? 


--------------------
We are the counter-culturaly elite...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365340 -

maybe mother's milk?


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1365356 -

maybe just being born ?


--------------------
Cuba Libre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365362 -

mother's milk and being born.. some replies to simple questions amaze me.. anyway.. it was weed here.. at age 14.. then alcohol... then Opium... ummm... next shrooms... then Acid... X... then coke


--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: pillsbury420]
    #1365414 -

Thank you...
Actualy, I'm interested in your REAL reply Toad!
Around here, everyone's first drug is pot...That I know anyways...
I was just curious as to what some shroomerites had to say.


--------------------
We are the counter-culturaly elite...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: T0aD]
    #1365420 -

oh yeah DMT during the birth-process - thanks for reminding me, Toad.. that's a long time ago but man it sure was trippy :wink:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1365424 -

WEED


--------------------
"Life is one BIG road with Lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't you complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: Quick Blaze]
    #1365448 -

alcohol. 14 years of age.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: Quick Blaze]
    #1365455 -

10 - Alcohol
12 - buds w/ opium
12 - tobacco
14 - DXM/Dram/Glade
14 - LSD
15 - Meth/ Coke/Heroin
16 - Shrooms

At 21 all I do now is shrooms and smoke nugs, no alcohol or other manmade drugs...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: billy cuts]
    #1365465 -

Glade?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: ]
    #1365471 -

Huffing glade....bad times :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365493 -

I was a late starter:

17 - Alcohol
19 - Tobacco
19 - Cannabis
20 - Amphetamines
21 - MDMA
24 - Mushrooms
24 - Salvia
25 - LSD
26 - Cocaine


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365541 -

Age 10 i started off with speed (Dexedrine) then weed..
after 8 years there is a large amount of drugs ive used.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365546 -

caffiene, then nicotine, then alcohol, then weed, then coke, then meth, then shrooms, then dxm, after that hbws, morning glory, then i tried vicidin, and thousands of other RX


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1365565 -

hehe, i left off all the scrip drugs i tried.  my sister was nuts, so we had a qt. bottle of thorazine on hand at all times :smile: made for fun when mixed with koolaid 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365595 -

12 ganja
13 alcohol
14 shrooms
Im now 15 and I smoke weed and do shrooms, I drink alcohol once in a while


--------------------
Cuba Libre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365604 -

some Anesthetic about a week after i was born..



--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: Cryptic]
    #1365665 -

Is there anyone out there that tried a strong psychedellic before weed or alcohol?


--------------------
We are the counter-culturaly elite...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365688 -

weed...than shrooms.....Im fucking scared of e..I don't know why but one of my friend's friend died after she rolled one pill...That shit puts a lot of fear into a person.


--------------------
You live and You SHROOM......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the first drug you used? [Re: moorhsum]
    #1365708 -

The first drug I ever did was smoking one of my mom's cigarettes. Thank God I didn't ever make a habit out of it. I was about 7 or 8 years old.


--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nutmeg!! WoodFloors 1,622 5 04/02/03 04:39 AM
by mjshroomer
* Drug awards.. jinc 1,743 8 05/06/21 10:26 AM
by SonicTitan
* do they test shrooms on Drug Tests? DeadPhan 9,117 19 07/30/04 12:50 PM
by masterg
* psychoactive drugs and mental illness.
( 1 2 3 all )
garbage 8,578 42 11/15/03 10:28 AM
by Gog
* Drug Testing For Psilocybin/Psilicin
( 1 2 all )
shroomsformike 60,634 22 07/04/18 06:39 AM
by madefrompaint
* What drugs are tested on a home drug test? Ase 1,229 13 11/05/03 10:40 AM
by
* Nutmeg Psychoslut 2,404 10 12/23/02 03:57 AM
by SnuffelzFurever
* Tip: Drugs to Avoid
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
CerebralFlower 12,716 132 06/05/04 01:43 AM
by Walkaway

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
13,709 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.