Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethelox
Tripped last night on shrooms/rue combo
    #1362070 - 03/10/03 05:24 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Last night I tripped on Shrooms/Rue together for the first time, having taken 4 grams of rue then 1 hour later 5 grams mushrooms. The first effects I noticed from the rue, was that if I turned my head to quickly it would feel like I was still spinning. I have read people say you communicate with different entities on this combo, though I thought this would be more like almost role playing that I feel comes from just shrooms.
When the peak was coming on I laid in the dark. The nausia was much worse then I expected, but I could deal with it. I kept feeling the spinning or spiraling sensation. About 4 or 5 times I made defintate contact. My whole memory was seemingly both brielfy and infinately replaced with an alien mind. Alien in the sense that it didn't belong to me. I only wadded in the shallow end as I was afraid of going to deep. I went to turn on the light to go to the washroom, when I thought to myself to open my eyes slowly, which was odd because like doesn't bother me to much while tripping. When I did I say hundreds, maybe thousands of light orange quarter size lights spiraling eyery where I looked, but they were orbiting me I would say.
I had just recently finished reading the book "It" and thoughts from that would come into my head, especially with all the orange tint, orange being a promintate color in the book
I had read briefly people thought they made contact with elves, though I never read much into it.
I think I experiencd it. first I heard a somewhat high pitched voice or voices. kind of a "wa" or "wu" sound, unaudible, yet understandable. I sensed power, michief and a demand of respect. almost like tricksters. they seemed to have the power to destory my mind if I disrespected them, so I didn't go in too deep.
Today I searched form info on these elves, and found many similarities between my experience and others.
Has anyone hear communicated with these elves?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethelox
Re: Tripped last night on shrooms/rue combo [Re: thelox]
    #1362079 - 03/10/03 05:28 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Please also note that I made this post before reading or even seeing the post title "Underworld Entities"

Offlinethelox
    #1362130 - 03/10/03 05:51 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Just one more thing I want to mention that was odd. Not 5 minutes after making the above posts I turned on the radio to hear the end of one song, then the DJ doing an introduction for the next song which was J-Lo and LL Cool J's song. The introduction concludied with "And now Jennifer Lopez and the elves"

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1362376 - 03/10/03 07:12 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

"....and the elves"?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinethelox
Re: Tripped last night on shrooms/rue combo [Re: Learyfan]
    #1362519 - 03/10/03 08:00 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

"....and the elves"?

Yeah well this song it has like these backup vocals that are high pitched and I guess that's why the Dj said Jennifer Lopez and the Elves

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1364328 - 03/10/03 10:57 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

we prefer to be called "elvi"
thank you, thank you very much, lord ha' mercy...
:wink:
~
~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Tripped last night on shrooms/rue combo [Re: gnrm23]
    #1365216 - 03/11/03 06:48 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

heheh "tricksters" :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom