Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13604290 -

Some mushrooms take two don't they? E.g. Agaricus bisporus? Hence the name?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: elprawn]
    #13604300 -

I'm thinking you forget the sporus part.  Reproduction often takes 2 to tango but not a clone.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13604352 -

I'm not forgetting anything. I don't actually know and was hoping you could clarify. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: elprawn]
    #13604455 -

I think it's named for its' two-spored basidia.


--------------------
Mr. Mushrooms said:
I will confess something that should be quite obvious, CC.  I love mushrooms, i.e. fungi.  I really do.  I am talking about a strong feeling, i.e. emotion, for them.  I think they are beautiful.  I even dream of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: Bobzimmer]
    #13604461 -

Hmmm... I have lots of reading to do when I start microscoping. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: elprawn]
    #13604790 -

elprawn said:
I'm not forgetting anything. I don't actually know and was hoping you could clarify. :smile:



god i love honest answers like these. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: psylosymonreturns]
    #13604823 -

They say it's the best policy. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: elprawn]
    #13605001 -

:lol:

All I'm saying is that fungi are pretty well known for their single cell division.
Of course with every living thing on Earth there are exceptions but :shrug:

<3 u Elprawn


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13605018 -

I love you too, man.

:picard: <---- under here :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: elprawn]
    #13605030 -

elprawn said:
I love you too, man.

:picard: <---- under here :sad:



You my British friend are one of those such exceptions!

:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13605040 -

:eek:

Me? A friend?!

:blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: elprawn]
    #13605060 -

How comes you dropped out of the general ratings thing, mate? When you did mine dropped from 99 to 98. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: elprawn]
    #13605086 -

Anyone who hunts mushrooms are my friends.

I opted out because I have a habit of telling people they're retarded in the philosophy/mysticism forums when I'm drunk.

:shrug:

In my opinion any one who thinks tethering the moon to the earth for some sort of gain is a goon... and I tell them that.

I'll get Shroomette to bump you back up :eatingout:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: elprawn]
    #13605127 -

elprawn said:
How comes you dropped out of the general ratings thing, mate? When you did mine dropped from 99 to 98. :frown:



lifes over. :zombie3:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: psylosymonreturns]
    #13605131 -

rofl nice emoticon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: psylosymonreturns]
    #13605173 -

psylosymonreturns said:
elprawn said:
How comes you dropped out of the general ratings thing, mate? When you did mine dropped from 99 to 98. :frown:



lifes over. :zombie3:



I got 99 ratings but the 'chOi ain't 1. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are these oysters? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13605268 -

anarchOi said:
I opted out because I have a habit of telling people they're retarded in the philosophy/mysticism forums when I'm drunk.

:shrug:




:laugh2: Ahhh very good.. thanks for the laugh.


--------------------

__________________________________
In case you didn't know, The Shroomery holds a Picture of The Month poll each month and anyone is welcome to nominate pictures and vote! Keep it active folks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amanita Infestation UberAlles 1,479 12 09/26/08 04:12 PM
by chrissmith002
* Hunting for Morels found Oysters instead?? *Pics* ID confirmation Please Ice House Shaman 1,643 9 04/09/07 07:47 PM
by LouiseLouise
* Secret Grotto Oyster and Company hokemon 710 3 01/10/06 07:38 PM
by wietstocker
* Pathological oyster infestation! Paresthesia 452 3 10/07/09 05:46 AM
by Paresthesia
* Mushroom hunting pictures, Boletes, oysters, and others billbraski 1,226 2 09/15/04 06:46 PM
by ToxicMan
* 20lbs of fresh oysters weiliiiiiii 895 15 12/29/08 10:09 AM
by weiliiiiiii
* Hunting in PA: Morels, Oysters, Unknowns and... OVOIDS! (TONS of PICS!)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Gumby 19,159 62 03/18/12 10:33 PM
by log
* Hens, Oysters, Lactarius, Corts, and more! Plenty of Pics. eris 3,283 12 10/03/06 09:57 PM
by ToxicMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,836 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.