Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
BUSTED!!!!!!!! (Fanaticus related?)
    #1355111 -

Argh, every man has a tale of woe, here is mine:

So I come home, I live with my parents, going to college in the fall, and I see my mom loadin' all my shroom stuff into her car. Turns out the cops called, and she decided to take a total of 8 quart jars, 12 half pinters, and 3 colonized/pinning casings into her SUV to the Police Station.

I finally get her to give me my stuff back, but I am forced to throw it all away. I nearly cry.

Yep, well someone narc'd on me. Cops came to the house, mother told them nothing was of the matter, so they left. I'm guessing it may have been from FANATICUS because I ordered from them about 1-2 months ago.

Pity really. I have nothing left.

At least I didn't get into any trouble. The cops should be off my ass now.
Goodbye cultivation! Goodbye, perhaps we shall meet again in the future.

Just a little warning for all of you who ordered from PF. I heard from a friend that the cops are systematically going through all of PF's records (or at least the ones the Postal Inspector's office was jotting down).

Regards,
daba


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUSTED!!!!!!!! (Fanaticus related?) [Re: daba]
    #1355127 -

I personally wanted to vouch for PF. They have been in business for over a decade and have provided (billions) of spores around the world. I dont think the PF would be in leagues with the cops. However I cant discredit the possibility that their packages are possibly monitored. I wouldnt hesitate to make an order from them though, as having a package sent to your house (even IF it contains psychoactive mushroom spores) is not warrent for search. Just my two cents. PF has done a great service to the world in helping preserve mushroom cultures for everyone and they aren't a rip-off. Bum luck the cops found out about you. Maybe try investigating into who you told about your little endevour.


--------------------
_______________________________________
CSC


Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUSTED!!!!!!!! (Fanaticus related?) [Re: daba]
    #1355256 -

Woah.  Good thing you caught your mom in time.  Damn!!!  I cant believe your own mom would try to do that to you.  Stupid Americans.

Losing your cultivation is nothing!  You are lucky that is the least of your worries.  You can always start again when you are living out on your own :smile: 


--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUSTED!!!!!!!! (Fanaticus related?) [Re: daba]
    #1355341 -

sounds like you made a few mistakes

#1 ordering spores to the place you where growing (duh?).

#2 probably not pf related. Loose lips sinks ships.

#3 growing schedule 1 drugs in your parents house without thier permision.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (03/06/03 03:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUSTED!!!!!!!! (Fanaticus related?) [Re: baraka]
    #1356823 -

Thanks for the support Folks.


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BUSTED!!!!!!!! (Fanaticus related?) [Re: baraka]
    #1357982 -

Yes i doubt it was pf related...... You werent the only one that knew of your grow, were you?



--------------------
Peace,
Adam

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush slams door on U.N. inspectors pattern 1,069 16 04/23/03 08:40 PM
by Evolving
* Recent apparent cultivation 'BUSTS' Zen Peddler 2,813 13 08/30/02 10:43 PM
by Jammer
* Iraq's places conditions on UN inspectors Ellis Dee 747 3 09/19/02 05:29 AM
by Frog31337
* UN Inspectors: Saddam shipped out WMD before and after war HagbardCeline 973 17 06/12/04 11:04 AM
by Xlea321
* Inspectors conclude "No WMD since 1994" Xlea321 1,407 8 03/04/04 11:53 PM
by Xlea321
* Drug busts are big business for small towns JaguarWarrior101 2,447 11 05/20/05 01:02 AM
by JaguarWarrior101
* Research Chemical Supplier Busts mikeytwice 2,366 2 07/06/05 03:50 PM
by newuser1492
* Gonzales being investigate by Inspector Gen. For Perjury johnm214 880 13 08/31/07 08:30 PM
by johnm214

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
742 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.