Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cause for concern?
    #1352096 -

I noticed that some of the sages have been deleting pictures, grow logs, etc. Have there been any signs that we should be more careful about what we post (aside from what happened with pf)?


--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cause for concern? [Re: Che_Night_Soil]
    #1352351 -

everything I post is from a friend over seas. But I'm going to start linking pics off my server that way I can kill them if need be.


--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cause for concern? [Re: Chills420 version2]
    #1353888 -

How do you do that? This guy I know was going to start a grow log, or buy a used digital in the hopes it might have some pics still on it.


--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am concerned about these forums and the IRC.
( 1 2 3 all )
thenewuser 4,545 49 03/29/05 02:26 PM
by debianlinux
* Notification about changes concerning private messages
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AnnoA 10,782 68 02/20/04 04:37 AM
by Anonymous
* Concerning the marketplace debianlinux 1,335 6 02/27/03 09:59 AM
by Karen
* Concerning allegations about myself and Professor Fanaticus MikeOLogical 2,599 5 12/03/04 04:22 PM
by Super_Blunt
* I'm concerned with RESTLESS' excessive puppetry *DELETED* *DELETED* z_x_x_z 638 4 04/19/06 12:12 PM
by geokills
* Concerning the editing of bad ratings..... GoodbyeOrb 677 2 05/31/07 04:27 AM
by Anno
* Thoughts on my banishment
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Swami 25,767 342 12/30/04 04:49 AM
by geokills
* Is this the kinda SHIT YOU WANT LINKED TO FROM YOU SIGHT?!?!?!
( 1 2 3 all )
Anisotropic 4,256 50 08/21/05 05:38 AM
by Thor

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,016 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.