Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone else love wearing a suit?
    #13511439 -

Anyone else love wearing a suit? Someone once told me when your looking good you feel good and I couldn't agree more. When I wear a suit I feel much more professional and confident. Anyone else feel te same?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: AlbinoMonk]
    #13511443 -

When i wear a suit i get this urge to be an evil white guy take over some shit and bankrupt some brown countries

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: AlbinoMonk]
    #13511444 -

It's just really hard to look bad in a suit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: AlbinoMonk]
    #13511449 -

I love wearing my birthday suit


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: joe666]
    #13511460 -

i like wearing a suit.. my dress shoes that i have right now are god awful though.. have to get new ones. i cant stand for more than an hour before im crawling on the floor.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: joe666]
    #13511465 -

I don't think I've ever really had a suit that fit right. I do really like wearing slacks and a tie and whatnot though.
Edit: 100th post :dancer:

Edited by shadowplay (11/19/10 08:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: frith]
    #13511470 -

I love it...gr8 feeling! Dono why...but its gr8! :cool:


--------------------
First:                                                        Then:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: AlbinoMonk]
    #13511481 -

I hate it, never will I wear one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: FractalDust]
    #13511504 -

I dont because people stare at me  :blush:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: FractalDust]
    #13511512 -

FractalDust said:
I hate it, never will I wear one.



my rule is a shave, haircut, and suit for any job interview.

doesnt matter if its a shitty retail job making $10/hr.. im wearing a suit.

make life a lot easier when i dont look like a hobo..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: frith]
    #13511519 -

frith said:
my rule is a shave, haircut, and suit for any job interview.

doesnt matter if its a shitty retail job making $10/hr.. im wearing a suit.

make life a lot easier when i dont look like a hobo..



If I have to cut my hair or wear a suit to a job interview that's enough for me to know it's not the job for me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: AlbinoMonk]
    #13511637 -

Yeah, I love to rock a suit.  Just something about it that's awesome.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #13511745 -

I've never had a good suit so I dunno.

If I come into money I'm definitely investing in some high end suits.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: propensity]
    #13511758 -

i enjoy dressing down, (ex.ripped jeans, t shirt) in formal situations to get enjoyment out of how judgmental and fucked up the majority is.

You can be seen as unintelligent before you even say a word, if you happen to forget to shave. its funny


--------------------
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
I'm a full-fledged music junkie......rehab is not an option.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: cdnshroom]
    #13511788 -

both wearing a suit and getting drunk make you feel important.......


































:paperbag:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: Salomon]
    #13511813 -

I love to rock a blazer and suit pants but not a full suit ties can go burn in hell, almost symbolic of a shackle around your neck.


--------------------
War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.-George Orwell-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: Enigma of Ankou]
    #13511829 -

funny how most of the people who own those shackles are the ones wearing them yes no maybe so?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: AlbinoMonk]
    #13511844 -

I love wearing my suits man, it makes you feel sophisticated and important. :grin:

I look forward to finishing uni and wandering around the city at lunch time in fine suits and ties, going to nice restaurants and cafes etc.

its

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13512005 -

I know exactly how u feel. I love to dress nice and wear a suit. Many a time family and friends ask me if I'm going somewhere special.


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else love wearing a suit? [Re: AlbinoMonk]
    #13512021 -

I like to wear a gas mask with my suit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trey Anastasio Playboy Interview Adom 5,675 2 05/02/03 12:57 PM
by Adom
* Ellen Feiss Interview! JssMthrFcknChrst 1,692 8 11/23/02 08:27 AM
by JssMthrFcknChrst
* Interview with Psychotron.....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 3,275 21 06/08/04 05:13 PM
by OldSpice
* What kind of shirts do you wear ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crass 9,980 70 04/25/06 10:56 PM
by bobjones
* Job Interview.
( 1 2 all )
funkymonk 4,675 30 09/17/04 08:37 PM
by funkymonk
* Job Interview!!! funkymonk 2,030 13 05/15/04 11:15 AM
by funkymonk
* Should I get a haircut?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kake 8,475 76 08/28/05 10:38 AM
by goobler
* Interview with Ripple
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jenny 7,194 67 08/10/13 07:42 AM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,432 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.