Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said: arrrrgh, need to vent, got a new girl with the most beautiful pussy ive ever seen and licked (omnomnom ) but damn, once its up for fucking that twats loose as hell once your in.
i literally dont feel crap, my ex was the tightness in person, nearly to tight but now, dayyyyyum, seems like i go from bliss to well idk something different !
fuuuuck !
She's probably had sex with a couple black guys recently, which sucks for you cause now ya got aids.
haha
But seriously, my girlfriend and I took eachothers virginity, but she doesn't seem particularly "tight", although I can't really compare it to anything. Are some girls naturally loose?
Funny thing is, she's sixteen and looks even younger, from the looks of her you'd imagine she'd have the tightest pussy you can imagine!
Some girls might be naturally looser than others, but i have never met a girl who had a pussy so naturally loose i couldn't enjoy fucking it. Usually, once they've done it a couple times, pussies can become fairly loose.
No it's not that I don't enjoy banging her, it was just that at first I was like; dude 16 year old little girrl pussy, shit's gonna be tight as fuck! but it was a slight disappointment.
|