Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBigBlackNinja
7hoe7

Loc: CA
Best Way to inoculate with a print
    #1346802 - 03/02/03 11:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i know someone who was wondering what the best way to inoculate with a cube print that is on aluminum foil is. he doesn't have a way to put it in a syringe and wanted to know what the best way to colonize is. the print is about 1.5 inches in diameter.

--------------------
"your gunna have a bankroll so big its gunna look like your pockets got the mumps" -the mack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrife
shroomin' n00b(for now)
Loc: East Coast, USA
Re: Best Way to inoculate with a print [Re: BigBlackNinja]
    #1346828 - 03/02/03 11:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i know someone who was wondering what the best way to inoculate with a cube print that is on aluminum foil is. he doesn't have a way to put it in a syringe and wanted to know what the best way to colonize is. the print is about 1.5 inches in diameter.

I'd say the best way would to buy a gosh darn syringe?

For the best way of how to colonize a cake (I guess thats what your doing) would be to read the FAQs, or use the search forum located here:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/search.php?Cat=

I'd suggest the PF tek or chronic tek

--------------------
I dream of rain...........

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1346837 - 03/02/03 12:01 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I highly reccommend making a glove box (there were pics of a nice easy one a couple days ago, do a search) or do it in a extremely sterilized room. using a paper clip, heat it unitl its red hot then let it cool a little, then scrap into jars and quickly close the jars.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

OfflineTrife
shroomin' n00b(for now)
Loc: East Coast, USA
Re: Best Way to inoculate with a print [Re: soochi]
    #1346845 - 03/02/03 12:05 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I highly reccommend making a glove box (there were pics of a nice easy one a couple days ago, do a search) or do it in a extremely sterilized room. using a paper clip, heat it unitl its red hot then let it cool a little, then scrap into jars and quickly close the jars.

Remember not to use a butane lighter when sterlizing the paper clip!

Butane leaves a icky residue behind.

--------------------
I dream of rain...........

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1346852 - 03/02/03 12:11 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

make some honey water mycel with it, buy a syringe from a farm supply place, inject liquid innoculum

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineBigJohnson
Whoa! You guysneed to lightenup!

Loc: The Yard
Re: Best Way to inoculate with a print [Re: Trife]
    #1346867 - 03/02/03 12:20 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Remember not to use a butane lighter when sterlizing the paper clip!

Butane leaves a icky residue behind.

Clean the res off with rubbing alcohol. This cools, cleans, and keeps sterile.

--------------------
Should the US relegalize drugs?

http://www.lp.org/issues/relegalize.html

InvisibleBigBlackNinja
7hoe7

Loc: CA
Re: Best Way to inoculate with a print [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1346880 - 03/02/03 12:25 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

thanks, i live in california so its hard to buy a syringe with spores, PM me if you know where i can get one.... if i can't buy a spre syringe i think im gunna make one. what kind excatly do i get? i dont' want to order it offline, ide rather buy it from a store if i could.

--------------------
"your gunna have a bankroll so big its gunna look like your pockets got the mumps" -the mack

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1346898 - 03/02/03 12:41 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

chzeck yur pms,

ps if theres a flashing envelope next to the entrance button at the top, dat meens you got sum messages

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: Best Way to inoculate with a print [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1347023 - 03/02/03 01:44 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

`go and drive to the country and pick up a syringe frm a farm and feed supply store. If they have 10-12cc get that but if they dont get whatever they have. I say just dont get anything smaller than 3 cc's.

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
    #1349658 - 03/04/03 10:01 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

try the neimad method. do a search here for it.
When my siamese cat did 10 jars way back with the neimad , she'd come out with 8 good ones while the other 2
was invaded by green aliens :frown:
But not a bad way for those who cant get syringes.  Syringes r cheap, just order them online if u  cant find any
in ur area.

sBUD:tongue: 

OfflineASloan471
Stranger

Loc: SC
Re: Best Way to inoculate with a print [Re: sBUD]
    #1349670 - 03/04/03 10:06 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

Post Deleted by Administrator

--------------------
???`?._.?????`?._.????Reality Is Just A Crutch For Those Who Cant Handle The Drugs????._.???`???._.???`?

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: Best Way to inoculate with a print [Re: ASloan471]
    #1349714 - 03/04/03 10:22 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

my siamese did it in a clean sterile  small room.
And nope!!!!!......it cut the colonization time by 1-2 weeks. germination was much faster than syringe way,
as well the full colonization time.  Now albeit it was not rhizo growth and the cake did seem to crumble very easily,
but it speeds things up .....i dunno why urs took so long>1-2 weeks longer? :confused:
On a small sized print, she inoculated those 10 jarz...prolly had more spores , thats why?
Ya gotta do the mixing real fast. and it isnt lumpy and airy...it gets quite compact when u put it in the jarz too.
ME thinks she modified it a lil and took a few steps out and improvised a lil but that was a long timeago, the neimad,
she's onto grains and agar now LOL

sBUD :tongue: 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract