Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: MOTH]
    #13445953 -

MOTH said:
I can tell he has a big heart.  :inlove3:



it might surprise you just how big :naughty:

seriously, I'm great guy... many flaws that get me into trouble like loyalty and compassion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13446005 -

Prisoner#1 said:
MOTH said:
I can tell he has a big heart.  :inlove3:



it might surprise you just how big :naughty:

seriously, I'm great guy... many flaws that get me into trouble like loyalty and compassion



I love how you speak your personal truth unflinchingly...that is admirable in today's world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13446007 -

truekimbo2 said:
Your adventure in cali sounded wonderful.  Find your hustle,  I know two people that went down there and lived for a couple months just selling drawings and wire wrap jewlery.




Dude!  I've been meaning to learn how to create my own wire jewelry, using crystals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13446251 -

Prisoner#1 said:
MOTH said:
I can tell he has a big heart.  :inlove3:



it might surprise you just how big :naughty:

seriously, I'm great guy... many flaws that get me into trouble like loyalty and compassion



I'm also the loyal compassionate type. It star-crosses you no matter what you do in the end.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: MOTH]
    #13446605 -

MOTH said:
I have to admit this is my fantasy and has been for quite some time.  Basically, saying "peace out" to everyone you know and disappearing for awhile, perhaps forever; preferably to some tropical island. 

I just want to take off and truly start over. I want to cut all ties with everyone I know and just leave. 

But it's so hard to do.  :sad:

But I feel like it's inevitable that one day I will be pushed to this point...until then, I'm biding my time.



i think about this all the time. just packin a bag and leaving.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13446616 -

JesusGoneRogue said:
MOTH said:
I have to admit this is my fantasy and has been for quite some time.  Basically, saying "peace out" to everyone you know and disappearing for awhile, perhaps forever; preferably to some tropical island. 

I just want to take off and truly start over. I want to cut all ties with everyone I know and just leave. 

But it's so hard to do.  :sad:

But I feel like it's inevitable that one day I will be pushed to this point...until then, I'm biding my time.



i think about this all the time. just packin a bag and leaving.




What stops you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: MOTH]
    #13446626 -

no supplies. like someone said before not mentally prepared. and a girl. who i'm hurting over right now. and thats making me wanna leave even more. oh and also i'm still young and haven't quite got the drifter beard goin on yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13446634 -

I would love to leave. Pawn everything off, and just hit the road. But i feel that i would end up failing to set up a new life.

God i wish i could just forget it all and start over. A true clean slate free of memories and feelings. A rebirth, like the next day from acid only the feelings and memories don't come back.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: collie man]
    #13446660 -

yeah id be down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: collie man]
    #13446665 -

For me it's a part of who I am.  The entire experience of it is filled with this power.. it starts with planning & dreaming and when you think of all the possibilities it's so energizing and dopaminergic, each step you take is so much easier than you thought it would be it's like you've done it before, and when you finally reach the place where you're too far gone to turn back the euphoria and rush of emotion you feel is indescribable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: Enlightenedwon]
    #13446670 -

Enlightenedwon said:
For me it's a part of who I am.  The entire experience of it is filled with this power.. it starts with planning & dreaming and when you think of all the possibilities it's so energizing and dopaminergic, each step you take is so much easier than you thought it would be it's like you've done it before, and when you finally reach the place where you're too far gone to turn back the euphoria and rush of emotion you feel is indescribable.




Woo, that got me all tingly to read.  :awesome: :thumbup:  Hell yeah, dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: MOTH]
    #13446687 -

I basically just feel like I am so cramped in my life all the time, like it's too small for me.  I feel like the only way I will be able to break free is if I take off alone to a place where I can be unknown and truly start over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: MOTH]
    #13446689 -

MOTH said:
I basically just feel like I am so cramped in my life all the time, like it's too small for me.  I feel like the only way I will be able to break free is if I take off alone to a place where I can be unknown and truly start over.



If you can go through with that more power to you. Some of us are slaves to what we know. And change brings fear.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: collie man]
    #13446700 -

collie man said:
MOTH said:
I basically just feel like I am so cramped in my life all the time, like it's too small for me.  I feel like the only way I will be able to break free is if I take off alone to a place where I can be unknown and truly start over.



If you can go through with that more power to you. Some of us are slaves to what we know. And change brings fear.




I feel like if I can't go through with it, I will always wonder..."what if..." and I don't want that...

Change is scary...but also filled with growth opportunities.   

I have my whole life to settle down...I feel like now is a time for mobility and self-experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: collie man]
    #13446718 -

Sometimes you have to cut ties & be free, learn lessons & teach others at the same time.  I also feeling like going soon.. the place I live in and the people here are lifeless & draining.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: Enlightenedwon]
    #13454626 -

I'm going to do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: MOTH]
    #13454657 -

Good, but please come back with stories of your adventures! I would feel sad if I didn't see your posts anymore.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #13454707 -

Oh, I'll be around.  The Shroomery has been a reliable constant in my life for years and no doubt will continue to be.  :thumbup:  Anyway, I need some time to sell my car. 

I just feel like I need to be away as soon as possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #13454713 -

I think about going AWOl everyday i really want to live in london for awhile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you ever just want to go AWOL? [Re: MOTH]
    #13454785 -

I went awol for three years once and while I had the time of my life for sure I would never think of doing it again. My friends and family mean so much to me now it's doesn't even cross my mind to leave them indefinitely.

I wish you the best tho Moth, just follow your heart it won't lead you astray. :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* AWOL (alcohal with out liquid) Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,220 17 04/15/05 01:33 AM
by drunkencoyote
* Looking for some trippy/adventurous games (PC) Syle 1,315 18 04/11/07 10:06 PM
by MooshRage
* Adventure upon an adventure Poid 854 16 10/21/08 05:04 PM
by magikgrl
* The Adventures of Pete & Pete
( 1 2 all )
Babo911 2,772 27 08/14/06 09:05 PM
by thatiAM
* bottle of southern comfort tonight
( 1 2 all )
stickyicky13 2,132 25 04/24/07 09:53 PM
by License_to_Chill
* Cycling back home (small update)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
PDU 26,126 219 10/01/08 07:09 PM
by PDU
* Epic mushroom adventure. Psy Baba 388 3 12/08/08 02:11 AM
by Psy Baba
* Adventures!!! (PICS galore) notapillow 1,882 12 10/06/07 02:10 PM
by razmablues

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,195 topic views. 6 members, 350 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.