Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Amanita gemmata group (?)
    #13414199 -



My hunting grounds :heart:


--------------------
I'm still here  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita gemmata group (?) [Re: riverdweller]
    #13414215 -

very pretty.

It appears to be gemmata to me.
but I don't really know my Amanitas


--------------------
:pipesmoke::mushroom2::sun::quagmire:

Check out my Original Instrumental Piece:
Photinus pyralis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita gemmata group (?) [Re: St. Chibes]
    #13414217 -

Your hunting grounds look beautiful and nice specimen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita gemmata group (?) [Re: wakenbake]
    #13414240 -

Amanita gemmata sound good.


--------------------
Mr. Mushrooms said:
I will confess something that should be quite obvious, CC.  I love mushrooms, i.e. fungi.  I really do.  I am talking about a strong feeling, i.e. emotion, for them.  I think they are beautiful.  I even dream of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita gemmata group (?) [Re: wakenbake]
    #13414263 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita gemmata group (?) [Re: riverdweller]
    #13414278 -

Thanks everybody and that's a great link!


--------------------
I'm still here  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amanita Gemmata.. edible? Know anything? Dogomush 4,889 3 02/14/06 09:38 PM
by Amanitrust
* Amanita Gemmata + which are these ? VolvoxBox 1,600 5 10/14/05 09:40 AM
by VolvoxBox
* Seattle Amanita Gemmata, Shaggy Manes and Cyanescens Borealis 1,220 5 10/08/04 06:40 PM
by shroomydan
* Panaeolus and Amanita PICS Gumby 3,587 18 07/06/05 11:46 PM
by Gumby
* All New Amanita Images at my Site mjshroomer 1,409 5 11/01/04 04:48 PM
by rekcoF
* Amanita pantherina!
( 1 2 all )
FerretWhip 7,189 20 10/25/06 05:37 PM
by coon
* FLA: A Couple types of Amanita Mushrooms Photographed during todays Mushroom Hunt. GGreatOne234 792 1 06/25/06 05:37 PM
by ToxicMan
* Please tell me THIS is Amanita Muscaria?!?!?!
( 1 2 all )
RoKiSdEaD 5,371 21 12/16/02 08:49 AM
by deanofmean

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
852 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.