Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur
    #13337157 -



--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: sui]
    #13355003 -

So these are the people that have said there down for the trip for sure:


Sui
Laska
SciFi
Cacharstar
Centrum


anyone else??
Depending on how many people we have we can figure out camp grounds/hiking ect...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: laska]
    #13355031 -

damn that is tempting but im gonna be unemployed soon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: laska]
    #13355260 -

Alan's not going?  :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #13355277 -

I reeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go....
But I work too damn much :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Shroomism]
    #13355284 -

you can't request time off? ...on the weekend?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #13355293 -

he doesn't really want to hang out with you guys. he won't even come see me and i don't live that far from him.



/me kicks Shroomism in the shin


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur *DELETED* [Re: Shroomism]
    #13355294 -

Post deleted by shaos

Reason for deletion: deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #13355300 -

I work Saturdays, so does my girl.
I could take Sat off but she can't.. that's her biggest money day... ESPECIALLY near the holidays.

It IS possible though... she really wants to go to Big Sur and has been talking about it for a while.
I could probably convince her :strokebeard:
But if we did come we'd probably have to come Sat night.
I'll see what I can manage


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #13355302 -

its not the time off thats killing me, its the gas,tent,food and drug money. maybe if i start saving now.....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #13355309 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
he doesn't really want to hang out with you guys. he won't even come see me and i don't live that far from him.



/me kicks Shroomism in the shin



WTF slothie you didn't even ask!! Or maybe I was really stoned.

Where do you live again? near ventura?
I'll be up in malibu area sometime this week.
I don't live on the west side anymore.... closer to OC/LB... :bored:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Shroomism]
    #13355318 -

you were probably really stoned. :P


i was kidding anyway. there isn't anything fun to do around here ... except maybe smoke weed, but you can do that where you are.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #13355321 -

I'll smoke weed anywhere anytime! Especially with a slothie :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Shroomism]
    #13355329 -

you guys can discuss this on the drive up to big sur.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Shroomism]
    #13355335 -

one of these days we'll hang out again. last time i was a bit anti-social due to all of the people that showed up for the gathering.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #13355338 -

Sci-Fi said:
you guys can discuss this on the drive up to big sur.




maybe he can pick me up on the way.


but really, i'm not going.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #13355355 -

So yea No Alen?  Someone bring their book.  And Sci fi, bring yr own spoon.  lol J/K Dam fun guys:crankey:...




Btw hi Mrs wonderland.  Did Mr drew get his pizza job?


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: cacharstar]
    #13355381 -

cacharstar said:
And Sci fi, bring yr own spoon. 




:syringe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #13355385 -

SPORK


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling calli people!!!California Gathering- Big Sur [Re: cacharstar]
    #13355398 -

I coated that spoon in magic.

I'm bringing the chick this time. She's not on the shroomery, but she loves drugs, playing guitar and dshsb.
I think she'll fit in pretty well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* California is dead last in quality of life in the US.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 6,408 103 03/05/18 02:14 AM
by kent101
* Rainbow Gathering
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 5,242 43 05/12/03 02:53 PM
by Anonymous
* Big Sur
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 2,585 23 10/05/09 05:07 PM
by purified
* Big Sur Tapes! LearyfanS 1,984 13 03/06/05 04:05 PM
by World Spirit
* Summer Tour or Rainbow Gathering? wizard585 1,326 5 05/24/04 04:19 PM
by wandrnshaman
* california is about to sucede from the nation,``~~ ZippoZM 1,571 12 12/23/03 10:14 PM
by wookie
* Weekend trip to big sur notapillow 726 5 01/29/07 02:56 PM
by notapillow
* gatherings....go shroomery! kaiowas 1,438 17 09/08/04 09:14 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,422 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.