Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: i want great vocals [Re: twighead]
    #13310835 -

lol maybe ur right:shrug:

all I know is that nirvana is one thing that I can derive pleasure from that you can't

Edited by crackawebsta (10/08/10 10:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want great vocals [Re: crackawebsta]
    #13310895 -

Cant really help you with your singing but I can recommend a band you might like:

COG - Sharing Space



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want great vocals [Re: The Vapor]
    #13311019 -

leonard cohen some of his darker stuff is amazing.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want great vocals [Re: LoveOverAll]
    #13311097 -

theblackhole said:
like

Trent reznor
maynard james keenan
Johnathon Davis 
Marilyn Manson

these are the current people i'm listening to and i want to know how do they get there voices so smooth, does any one here sing? I'm sure they take vocal exercises but i want to know how these guys do it.




:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Screaming vocals in music
( 1 2 3 all )
Dionili 2,383 49 06/06/11 07:54 PM
by Devlish2
* artists with female vocalists that are BA
( 1 2 all )
All We Perceive 2,459 36 06/13/13 03:34 AM
by The Phleg
* Fell in love with this female vocalist
( 1 2 all )
The Whale 2,199 34 08/21/11 04:48 PM
by propensity
* Vocal range Repertoire89 775 9 01/27/14 06:31 PM
by r00tuuu123
* Raw female vocalists
( 1 2 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 3,658 29 07/12/08 11:21 AM
by adrug
* Raw/interesting/unconventional vocalists Hyper_Panda_GO 1,383 16 09/06/08 05:32 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* I love female vocalists Epigallo 1,212 11 11/30/08 11:27 AM
by sam420
* The Grateful Dead's new vocalist? filthysock 571 7 06/01/04 07:39 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,289 topic views. 9 members, 9 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.