Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Eating raw cabbage
    #13194774 -

I bought some cabbage a while ago and at some point decided to munch on it raw.  I was too lazy to make real food and didn't have very much going on in the fridge.  However since then Ive grown to really dig the taste of raw cabbage.  Its strong and complex tasting with a bit of a mustard flavor.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: Chespirito]
    #13194795 -

I like cabbage in a burrito with tempeh, guac, soy cheeze, and salsa. :drooling:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: FractalDust]
    #13194817 -

Yea true enough.  I think I might just be trying to convince myself its delicious as I don't want to spend a lot of money at the store

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: Chespirito]
    #13194833 -

I also make an awesome pasta salad with spiral pasta, peanut sauce, carrots and cabbage. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: FractalDust]
    #13194860 -

I am at times surprised at how delicious vegetables can be even raw.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: Chespirito]
    #13195350 -

Chespirito said:
I bought some cabbage a while ago and at some point decided to munch on it raw.  I was too lazy to make real food and didn't have very much going on in the fridge.  However since then Ive grown to really dig the taste of raw cabbage.  Its strong and complex tasting with a bit of a mustard flavor.  :thumbup:



Most veggies are better raw.

Try raw corn-on-the-cob.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #13195388 -

SSLLLLAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #13195394 -

dude cabbage tastes like fucking earwax.

that being said, i eat cabbage every day in beef stew.

here is what i eat:
i boil water in a pot
put in beef bouillon cubes, hot sauce, pepper, cinnamon, and raisins
put in a cut up potato and some spaghetti
then put in a ton of sliced up beef (whatever cut is 2.99/lb or cheaper at price chopper)
then put in a bunch of ripped up cabbage leaves

fucking excellent.  i eat that same thing for breakfast too, except with eggs.

anyway, cabbage IS GOOD.  but it does taste like ear wax.


--------------------
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm... ... ...


ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: stimpson]
    #13195400 -

why do you eat the same thing everyday?


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: sui]
    #13195413 -

iono.  lazy.  and cheap.
i'm mad busy, so it dun really matter what i eat anyway.  i just need nourishment so i can keep powerleveling through my life and make mad dollahz and goto tokyo and buy porn.  and nice clothes.


--------------------
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm... ... ...


ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: stimpson]
    #13196436 -

I also like the taste of raw cabbage. The fact that it's dirt cheap doesn't hurt. Everything is so processed anymore, I sometimes kick myself for being surprised when something that has been cultivated as food for thousands of years(guessing) can taste so good!

Raw corn on the cob also delicious. Ever tried it in a fresh sald? Sweetness, moistness, crunch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: Mycophyte]
    #13196455 -

I hate boiled cabbage, tastes horrible. It's good raw though :thumbup:


--------------------
...and what exactly is a dream? And what exactly is a joke?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: Mycophyte]
    #13196507 -

Yea Ill give raw corn a try next.  I generally cook it and slather it in delicious butter, but Ill give the healthy way a go.  Apparently eating cabbage everyday can lower estrogen and raise testosterone.  If you believe hippies that is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: Chespirito]
    #13196706 -

Chespirito said:
  Apparently eating cabbage everyday can lower estrogen and raise testosterone.  If you believe hippies that is



Guess I'd better change my wife's all cabbage diet. Whew, thanks, Chespirito! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: Chespirito]
    #13196711 -

I like it too.  But I like the purple cabbage.  Eat it raw too. 


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Edited by starfire_xes (09/14/10 09:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: starfire_xes]
    #13196775 -

red/purple cabbages > green cabbage

a touch of salt, either raw or steamed = :drooling:


brussels sprouts are good too, if it's cold out, and are often sweeter than cabbages


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating raw cabbage [Re: demiu5]
    #13196802 -

I buy cabbage in bulk to make kimchi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimchi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Okay eating raw shiitake? Arp 461 0 03/04/05 10:40 AM
by Arp
* Is it gross that I'm sitting here eating coconut out of a ba
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,335 21 05/19/04 06:39 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Raw foodism and athletic pursuits Squatting_Otter 906 3 02/21/04 09:37 AM
by Squatting_Otter
* I'm eating typical Dutch food - Boerenkool - *pic* Annom 1,275 18 11/19/04 03:24 PM
by ricyjo
* What should I eat after a 3 day fast?
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,396 33 06/02/04 04:51 PM
by RuNE
* Free RAW interview for download Edame 1,032 4 06/14/03 04:13 PM
by Edame
* Best food to eat off someone's body
( 1 2 all )
eve69 12,304 34 11/12/03 05:23 PM
by _I_
* PK interveiws RAW LeastResistance 407 0 02/18/05 04:54 PM
by LeastResistance

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
987 topic views. 2 members, 59 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.