Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Furthur.
    #13188459 -

Anyone going to see Furthur this time around?  I can't wait, it will be my first time seeing any version of the dead.  Wish my girlfriend could go but she's getting ready to pop.  9 days until they get here, feels like christmas again lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur. [Re: fungusmuncher]
    #13194430 -

I've seen Furthur at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC, Convention Hall in Asbury Park, Barton Hall in Ithaca, Radio City Music Hall in NYC, Hilton in Atlantic City, MCU Park in Brooklyn, Sherman Theatre in Stroudsburg PA, and Nokia Theatre in NYC for a total of 9 times.

Each show has been pretty special to me but if I had to pick an outright favorite it's probably the first night in Brooklyn because of the Terrapin Station Suite although the Shakedown, Caution, and Dark Star we're so fucking good as well. Each show has it's special moments and unique characteristics. Every time I see them they seem to bring the heat just a little more. Phil and Bobby sound great because of how well they mesh with Jeff Chimenti and John Kadlecick.

You should be in for a great show. Where are you seeing them? Red Rocks should be a great 3-Night run for them.

I'll be at both nights at MSG this November. Gonna be a blast!

You should check out Dark Star Orchestra when they come to your neck of the woods. They are THE SHIT! I'm seeing them 6 times this month. Baltimore>D.C.>NJ>Delaware>Philly>NYC. Can't fucking wait. The fun starts this Friday.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Furthur. [Re: publicenemy1]
    #13195295 -

Yea I can't wait, I've heard nothing but good things.  I'm catching them in Vegas, a small show but it doesn't matter to me.  I would love to catch them at Red Rocks but I can't be traveling with the little one so close.  Hope you have a good show at MSG in November.  Oh and thanks for the heads up on Dark Star Orchestra, I'll have to get some tickets for when they get here in December.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Goosepimp Orchestra in Brooklyn scenicpresents 164 0 04/16/14 08:06 PM
by scenicpresents
* Furthur vs The Dead thirdeyeparable 570 9 09/15/10 07:04 PM
by thirdeyeparable
* Furthur or DSO? PirateSwazey 263 2 02/19/13 01:41 AM
by PirateSwazey
* Cinematic Orchestra and such like hdo3hc 1,005 10 03/25/09 04:03 PM
by landsnorkler
* Furthur live stream! (Setlists) [Jan 16th-19th]
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
OZA 4,745 126 01/23/13 01:26 PM
by OZA
* Furthur Bob and Phil's new band IntoTheDead 170 0 01/23/10 12:03 PM
by IntoTheDead
* Mahavishnu Orchestra BleaK 1,122 9 12/30/04 10:59 PM
by RRhoads
* The Tosca Tango Orchestra SneezingPenis 1,111 5 08/09/07 02:45 AM
by Phishe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
382 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.