Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Best way to get rid of THC fog?
    #13143029 -

I smoked waaayy too much last night and today I feel just plain stoopid. So what are the best cures for this? I drank a bunch of caffeine, went for a run, then ate and now I'm feeling a little bit more back to normal. Any other suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #13143034 -

Jello shots


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #13143049 -

MOAR :happyweed:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #13143060 -

I was going to say running(or any cardio) and coffee, but looks like you already did that. Give it time i suppose. Im in the middle of a 3 year thc "haze" heh :P


--------------------
When you wake you're still in a dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? *DELETED* [Re: Salomon]
    #13143066 -

Post deleted by FairyFlowers

Reason for deletion: :mushroom2:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: Buckthorn]
    #13143102 -

personally, i don't think caffeine is terribly helpful (at least not in large doses -- tea or a very small coffee is usually enough)

but i don't know of anything better than hard exercise for clearing your head
anything that gets you really sweating for 20-30 minutes should go a long way

obviously drink a lot of water, and fruit juice is probably a good idea too


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: laserpig]
    #13143124 -

Welp it sounds like I did everything I could do. I didn't go and chug cups of coffee-just two glasses of good ole iced tea. I'm for sure feeling back to my old self now.

Thanks shroomery
:themoreyouknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: laserpig]
    #13143128 -

I just smoked some DMT, my head feels pretty dam clear now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: smack]
    #13143135 -

I find that work has a way of clearing the THC fog.  I mean shit, I'll smoke a fat bowlpack before I go in then by the time the store opens 3 hours later I'm sober as-      something that's really sober...?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: Newbie]
    #13143150 -

Newbie said:
I find that work has a way of clearing the THC fog.  I mean shit, I'll smoke a fat bowlpack before I go in then by the time the store opens 3 hours later I'm sober as-      something that's really sober...?



i'm sober as a bird

thats the phrase


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: Newbie]
    #13143152 -

Newbie said:
I find that work has a way of clearing the THC fog.  I mean shit, I'll smoke a fat bowlpack before I go in then by the time the store opens 3 hours later I'm sober as-      something that's really sober...?



:lol: sober as a square


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #13143156 -

sober as a tortoise


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: laserpig]
    #13143162 -

sober as a this guy



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: twighead]
    #13143167 -

twighead said:
sober as a this guy




That guys as square as my picture of a sqare

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #13143171 -

someone needs to shoop  a cock in his hand:lmafo:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #13143183 -

man what is this i don't even --


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #13143241 -

CarnivalBarker said:
I smoked waaayy too much last night and today I feel just plain stoopid. So what are the best cures for this? I drank a bunch of caffeine, went for a run, then ate and now I'm feeling a little bit more back to normal. Any other suggestions?



Caffeine is good for the job. I love a cup of coffee and a spliff in the morning :goodmorning::stoned:

Biochemically the caffeine slows down the destruction of an important signalling molecule. THC slows down its production so they sort of balance each other out. Its just one aspect of the cannabinoid pharmacology but it will do fine. It will take a day to get back to 100% efficiency.

In the mean time enjoy your fog :happyweed:

And don't feel studid :highdog:

Oh you could try some speed. It should do a jolly good job :frenchie:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: Salomon]
    #13143456 -

Salomon said:
MOAR :happyweed:



This is truly the best way. No more fog, just a good clean high.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #13143466 -

Adderall, propylhexedrine, any powerful amphetamine-like substance. :twitchy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to get rid of THC fog? [Re: Space Elf]
    #13143647 -

Nothin like more drugs to take away the negative effects of a drug.


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do cigarette filters filter out THC in a joint?
( 1 2 3 all )
lga0302 85,869 42 11/03/13 09:08 AM
by dontknow
* caffeine
( 1 2 all )
Adom 4,200 24 06/26/05 09:41 PM
by ShaMan1988
* I've decided to stop drinking caffeinated beverages.
( 1 2 all )
never.never.land 4,546 22 08/11/08 12:41 PM
by Brainiac
* Fog and driving. Maverick 580 12 01/19/08 12:50 AM
by alphabeatu
* Are you addicted to caffeine?
( 1 2 3 all )
Help me 5,082 45 01/19/08 02:41 PM
by toastandjam
* You're Views About Caffeine..
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 6,306 39 11/19/04 02:08 PM
by deoxy187
* THC is THC
( 1 2 all )
psychejam 4,862 39 07/13/08 09:09 AM
by themange
* No Caffeine = Bad Mood? MOTH 1,750 12 04/25/04 03:19 AM
by Noviseer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,436 topic views. 4 members, 110 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.