Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Poem I wrote
    #13097455 -

Doesn't have a title... haven't come up with one yet. My doctor/therapist (he's not a shrink, but we sort of have "shrink like" sessions because all the shrinks I saw before pissed me off but I like this guy) asked me what one thing I was good at it. I said English (perfect score on verbal part of SAT wohoo :P). He wanted me to write a poem for him.

Anyways... thought I'd share. It's basically about an experience I had in the woods while on 16mg of 2c-e. I don't like to talk about my poems' meanings usually... so take from it what you will. You can interpret God as being that ethereal "universal force" that you feel when tripping, or as some psychological disorder I have (if you're an atheist :smirk:). But when I wrote this, I was and am referring to Jesus Christ.

So... ya here it is:

When I looked upon the Fractals in the Sky
I wondered how You could Love one such as I
For these fractals, though beautiful, beyond human comprehension
Next to your pure Glory, I knew, they be not worth one small mention

And so I sat, and thought, and begged for mercy
Liberation from my prison, deliverance into ecstasy
Whether by death or healing, I cared naught
For my mind was filled only with darkness of thought

Tears began to stream down my face... I felt no darkness, but I knew it was a temporary place
I asked you to free me, to let me stay there... yet you did not answer, and were silent
How can I know your love, oh my LORD and God, if you turn a blind eye to my terrors?
How can I know your mercy, if you are deaf to my cries.

Give me the soul of David I pray, each and every day.

Will you answer? Or will I end in decay.

Edited by NoxNoctum (08/24/10 09:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poem I wrote [Re: NoxNoctum]
    #13097499 -

1+1=3

:wink:


--------------------
the dinosaurs will be back.
only that which has passed can be predicted.
life is both a mirror and a window.

THE GRAYS HOPE TO WIN. STOP. RAINBOW NEEDED URGENTLY.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Poems/Poetry
( 1 2 all )
sofa_king_happy 3,030 26 10/03/10 09:11 PM
by twighead
* A poem I just wrote Spooge 489 2 06/14/05 05:05 PM
by rogue_pixie
* Howl a poem By Allen Ginsberg Corporal Kielbasa 2,861 18 07/29/06 04:14 AM
by Papaver
* a sexy poem I just wrote collinZzZz 671 9 08/08/10 09:37 PM
by twighead
* so i tried to write a poem thing, first time thing... DistortedEyes 581 3 07/24/07 03:39 PM
by MarleryCatooOO
* Write a poem
( 1 2 3 all )
The_Hobbit 4,493 47 05/02/05 09:21 AM
by Muppet
* a lil poem i just wrote ohmatic 1,033 11 12/05/05 11:16 AM
by XUL
* Uplifting poems about death?
( 1 2 all )
theocean06 13,706 22 03/24/16 06:00 PM
by donald3322

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
247 topic views. 6 members, 26 guests and 338 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.